It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migrant doesn't care about Trump's Soldiers, believes God will save them

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: pointessa

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: lakenheath24
You saying trump supporters are godless? Bet you aint never done one thing jesus like in your life.

a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

It's not up to the supporters to be Jesus-like, it is up to your President to act in a Christian manner and show compassion and heart and generosity.

Do you think it is behaving in a Christian manner to allow anyone who wants to break the law to break the law and then pay their way afterwards??? If that logic is to be followed we should be Christian and release people from prison showing them compassion, heart and generosity??? Or is it compassionate to only allow certain law breakers to avoid the consequences of their actions. If you have children is it compassionate to allow them to go against your rules, then reward them for it?

To me, to give an ear to their hardships and desire for a better life is compassionate and generous, but to offer real help would be Christian-like.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: UKTruth

I like how you assume she's an abusing mother... isnt trying to get her kids to a safe place to live the complete opposite of abuse?

Is it not safe in Mexico? Or does the whole of Mexico need to migrate to the US too in order that THEY are safe?
Asylum should be sought at the first safe haven. That has not been done, hence the mother is abusing her kids by subjecting them, willingly, to unnecessary suffering.

This is not even pretending to be about asylum. These people just want to come into the US. I guess all of us can pick the country we want to live in. Move there, don't bother to apply for citizenship, get on their welfare system and enjoy.. That ought to work out well.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Yeah...churches make 85 billion tax free a year....STEP UP YOUR GAME JESUS FREAKS.

a reply to: InTheLight

Exactly!
This problem is now resolved.

Yeah - the problem can be solved with other people's money. Cool...and you get to feel all warm and fuzzy having let other people take care of it. What could be better?

What could be better is that by laying out a little of the money now it will be returned in much greater quantities later via tax dollars gained and who knows maybe a Honduran food truck may be your next fav place to go for lunch.

Great - lay out a little of other peoples money now in the hope that these people actually get jobs that earn enough to pay tax... whilst also having to hope other people are ready to pay for the next influx too. Meanwhile you pay nothing but have a great time spending other peoples money so you can feel good. Sounds like a plan.

I won't be the only one feeling good, so will many others knowing they did right.

You'll feel a little better - as it cost you nothing. But you got to virtue signal as you house remains refugee free.

I contribute to causes such as the Red Cross and the United Way often, so my money is there.

relevantmagazine.com...

Of course you do.

Every time I buy a bottle of wine; which is often.

I also donate to WWF and children's funds.

edit on 110CDT11America/Chicago046111131 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I like how you assume she's an abusing mother... isnt trying to get her kids to a safe place to live the complete opposite of abuse?

Is it not safe in Mexico? Or does the whole of Mexico need to migrate to the US too in order that THEY are safe?
Asylum should be sought at the first safe haven. That has not been done, hence the mother is abusing her kids by subjecting them, willingly, to unnecessary suffering.

This is not even pretending to be about asylum. These people just want to come into the US. I guess all of us can pick the country we want to live in. Move there, don't bother to apply for citizenship, get on their welfare system and enjoy.. That ought to work out well.

Indeed. The bleeding hearts would have the entire population of every country suffering economically pour into the US (or any other richer country)- as long as they didn't have to put them up and pay for them themselves . Gubmnt pays from their free money macheen.
edit on 23/10/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

You saying trump supporters are godless? Bet you aint never done one thing jesus like in your life.

It's not up to the supporters to be Jesus-like, it is up to your President to act in a Christian manner and show compassion and heart and generosity.

Do you think it is behaving in a Christian manner to allow anyone who wants to break the law to break the law and then pay their way afterwards??? If that logic is to be followed we should be Christian and release people from prison showing them compassion, heart and generosity??? Or is it compassionate to only allow certain law breakers to avoid the consequences of their actions. If you have children is it compassionate to allow them to go against your rules, then reward them for it?

To me, to give an ear to their hardships and desire for a better life is compassionate and generous, but to offer real help would be Christian-like.

Great, why do you guys ignore the fact that their is a process for applying for citizenship? These folks chose the lawless way. Does common sense tell you that it doesn't matter? Is it really that hard to apply for citizenship?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Great, why do you guys ignore the fact that their is a process for applying for citizenship? These folks chose the lawless way. Does common sense tell you that it doesn't matter? Is it really that hard to apply for citizenship?

I am talking about the process...the courtroom process...lend an ear then be compassionate.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Bwahahahha. I bet they clap and get teary eyed when some celeb donates 100k to a refugee camp in botswana. It makes them feel good because they will never get past talking about something.

link   

Hard to offer help and be "Christian-like," when there's a chance there are wolves among the sheep.

link   

Bwahahahha. I bet they clap and get teary eyed when some celeb donates 100k to a refugee camp in botswana. It makes them feel good because they will never get past talking about something.

Or when some celebrities put in a well for clean drinking water, yeah, that's nothing to talk about.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I am talking about the process...the courtroom process...lend an ear then be compassionate.

Ah yes, the compassionate years long waiting list where illegal immigrants don't even bother to turn up. That'll fix it, by jove.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

There may or may not be, that is for the vetting process and court judges to determine.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Ah yes, the compassionate years long waiting list where illegal immigrants don't even bother to turn up. That'll fix it, by jove.

Do you blame them for not showing up with the lack of compassion?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

Hard to offer help and be "Christian-like," when there's a chance there are wolves among the sheep.

These two could live in InTheLight's house - they don;t seem to want to burn the Canadian flag.
InTheLight - That would be ok, right?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Indeed. The bleeding hearts would have the entire population of every country suffering economically pour into the US (or any other richer country)- as long as they didn't have to put them up and pay for them themselves . Gubmnt pays from their free money.

UK, that seems to be about as deep as this has been thought out. It's a bunch of virtue signalling to allow them to feel good about themselves and I don't think it goes any further than that. I really don't. They always gloss over the illegal part, like it doesn't matter or it's is a non issue. There is absolutely no thought going into it other than spouting about how compassionate they are....

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

They won't have to because my government has refugee/immigrant solutions in place.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Ah - so we've got as far as - let them all in, get others to pay and don't complain if they don't turn up to court because the courts are not compassionate enough. yes, yes... I can see you know Democrat leftist policy really well. You are just missing the need to abolish ICE so no one can chase them down, then you're on message.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Indeed. The bleeding hearts would have the entire population of every country suffering economically pour into the US (or any other richer country)- as long as they didn't have to put them up and pay for them themselves . Gubmnt pays from their free money.

UK, that seems to be about as deep as this has been thought out. It's a bunch of virtue signalling to allow them to feel good about themselves and I don't think it goes any further than that. I really don't. They always gloss over the illegal part, like it doesn't matter or it's is a non issue. There is absolutely no thought going into it other than spouting about how compassionate they are....

I do feel good about donating to organizations that help people who are looking for a better life.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Ah - so we've got as far as - let them all in, get others to pay and don't complain if they don't turn up to court because the courts are not compassionate enough. yes, yes... I can see you know Democrat leftist policy really well. You are just missing the need to abolish ICE so no one can chase them down, then you're on message.

Why chase them down if they are not harming anyone?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

They won't have to because my government has refugee/immigrant solutions in place.

Is that right..

In the past year, Canada has seen bursts of U.S.-based immigrants crossing illegally into Canada, mostly into the Quebec province that borders New York and other northeastern U.S. states. In August, Royal Canadian Mounted Police caught more than 5,500 people trying to illegally cross from the U.S. Those were mostly Haitian immigrants who will soon lose Temporary Protected Status as part of the Trump administration's phase-out of the TPS program that has protected more than 300,000 people from countries struck by war and natural disasters. Only about 8% of their asylum application have been approved, however, meaning the vast majority have been turned down and are being deported straight back to their home countries.

Plenty for you to take in. How could you be so heartless? Why are these 5,500 poor souls not being let into Canada?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Why chase them down if they are not harming anyone?

Because they broke the law and are in the country illegally.
Some do actually harm others too. An unhealthy percentage of them.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join