It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migrant doesn't care about Trump's Soldiers, believes God will save them

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
a reply to: seeker1963

You cant blame the UN or CIA. Those are buildings full of people in suits. American complacency is what caused this. Whether you like the chaos or not, it will happen if we don't wise up now. Nationalism cannot fix our economy. We have no military anymore. We have no farm lands, no affordable drugs. We don't have the luxury of denying immigrants anymore. We either de-regulate the economy and establish a symbiotic relationship with these migrants, or they inherit our land.

You can bury your head in the sand and say we are doomed all you want. Although I have seen this angle many times before by those who promote globalism?? Tired old tactic if that's what you are doing. However, if you are ready to give up go for it.

Just remember it was you guys who promoted open borders who brought this down on all of our heads when it kicks off.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

There is no coherent globalist conspiracy. Its that kind of paranoia that got us here in the first place.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Hasn't been for a while. Immigration policy changed in the US in the early part of the 20th century. The needs were different after the influx prior to WWi and in the 1920's immigration laws were tightened.
By the way, even at the time of masses coming through Ellis Island there were rules and there were exclusions - based on race no less.
It's easy to react to lines in a poem when you nothing about the history.

edit on 23/10/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Is this a joke? No military? Who's is better? No farm lands? You driven through Kansas, Nebraska, Montana? The Midwest?

What has affordable drugs got to do with illegal immigrants? You think there are a couple dozen bio-chemists in that caravan? I am going with no.

We have not only the luxury but the legal authority to deny illegals coming in. Take your chicken little crap to that big tall bridge over there.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

There is no coherent globalist conspiracy. Its that kind of paranoia that got us here in the first place.

Right, keep on saying it. Won't change the fact, we in the United States are facing a foreign invasion though will it? You are talking to a Nationalist here, not someone who wants to destroy our cultures, our laws and turn the only country I have into a 3rd world sniphole.

That's the side of history I will be on, win or lose.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Of course there is. Case in point, do you think we'd have got to the dawn of an EU army if the people had been told openly that was planned? No, it was discussed and planned in secret - by globalists.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

You're the one turning it into an invasion. These are mostly people looking for a better life.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

If Republicans hold the Congress, there are so many infrastructure projects in the wings. Our economy is already booming, the unemployment rate is way down, and, I agree, we will need workers. We will be able to stay focused on jobs and the economy, and prosperity.

But...#1 - Americans first! A new immigrant should not be allowed first consideration over an American seeking work.
#2 - Build the Wall!
#3 - Pass reasonable comprehensive immigration reform.....ASAP!
#4 - Swift deportation when our laws are violated.
#5 - Severe fines for anyone knowingly employing an illegal alien/undocumented worker.
edit on 23-10-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

You're the one turning it into an invasion. These are mostly people looking for a better life.

I am calling it exactly what it is. INVASION. We already have 10 to 20 million illegal aliens here now, but the bleeding hearts just want to let em all in. Just say it. "I want open borders.". Why are you guys so dishonest to not speak your truth? Them wanting a better life at the expense of turning my country into a 3rd world nation is unacceptable. We can't take care of our own, so let us just go full blown idiocracy with the Kalergi plan right??

edit on 23-10-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Imo, take in the vulnerable and send the healthy, walking individuals back, on foot.

ETA yes I'm sure thats going to create an outcry of who takes care of them but it's your responsibility as a human to take care of the vulnerable if they arrive at your doorstep. This isn't about religion so much as its about basic humanity.

For those who are opportunists, make that opportunity at home or legally immigrate and make your dream come true. If you have the means, theres no excuse.
edit on 23-10-2018 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Imo, take in the vulnerable and send the healthy, walking individuals back, on foot

Why isn't it Mexico's responsibility to take in the vulnerable? They stopped there first.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

You're awfully free with this country's resources, all the way from Stratford-upon-Avon, aren't you? Very giving!!

What i was actually pointing out, is that those words on The Statue Of Liberty are actually a load of bollocks.

As illustrated here.

www.themarysue.com...

All for show and not for blow.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

It is everyone's responsibility, wherever they show up first should be where they stay. that's obviously not how international law works. From my understanding the United states has an agreement with canada for essentially sharing the responsibility of taking in refugees. If that were the case with mexico as well this situation would have been much different. The blame for that one lays somewhere for you to decide.

Dont be surprised if Canada does its share of taking people in, it happens almost every single time.
edit on 23-10-2018 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

No, it's up to my President to do what's best for me, my country and my fellow citizens of my country. If your country sucks, I'm more than happy to let you into my country after going through the proper channels.

Spoiler alert: A mass invasion is not the proper channel.

Another spoiler alert: God will not help you in the you want him to.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I want a better life too, so which of you is going to make my life better? I am almost 60 years old, white and have no college degree. I'm suposed to have "white privilege" how does that put food on my table? I have no job and when I get interviewed it "seems" I'm too old. Why can't I have free stuff too? I'm a vet and still get nothing.
edit on 23-10-2018 by thedigirati because: Damn you auto correct

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: scojak
. If your country sucks, I'm more than happy to let you into my country after going through the proper channels.

The hell with that. Whether legal or illegal, the long-term destructive effects of immigration are the same.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
And? Same thing could be said for your Magna Carta. 90% of UK crime goes unpunished. Take your moral high horse and scram.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Same boat here, cept I am 51, living in the UK. Paid $5k+ for my Visa. No sympathy for others. Take care of your bizness at home. Its called a coup. Ring up the CIA and get er dun.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
And? Same thing could be said for your Magna Carta. 90% of UK crime goes unpunished. Take your moral high horse and scram.

Touched a raw nerve have i ?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Nope. Just thinking you Cotswald snobs wouldn't have anything to do with anybody outside your own circle, yet wanna project some nonsense 5000 miles from your safe space.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join