It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migrant doesn't care about Trump's Soldiers, believes God will save them

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
www.cnn.com...

I normally don't like news from CNN, but this video is interesting to say the least.

For those that don't want to watch. It basically is a migrant mom and her two small kids. They somehow managed to get through
the Mexico border. They then made it off of a dangerous bridge via rickety ladder. They join others on a makeshift raft and are under a bridge.

A CNN reporter talks to her:
He tells her that a lot of people think she is using her child as a shield to break the law.
She says she couldn't leave her kids at home, they have to eat, they need to study.

He tell her you know President Trump is threatening to use soldiers to keep you out and have even separated kids,
She says she knows this, but has faith in God.

It goes on to say they are resting, and waiting for the Caravan's strength in numbers

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Violent crime, such as homicide and armed robbery, is common. Violent gang activity, such as extortion, violent street crime, rape, and narcotics and human trafficking, is widespread. Local police and emergency services lack sufficient resources to respond effectively to serious crime.

Travel advisory to Honduras: Level 3 - Reconsider travel.

travel.state.gov...

And Americans are OK with sending a single mother with two children back there?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Funny, I don't think the Trumpetized evangelicals would approve of her faith.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
You saying trump supporters are godless? Bet you aint never done one thing jesus like in your life.

a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Thats for foreigners....not locals. Spend the energy assaulting your own governme t.

a reply to: InTheLight

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
You saying trump supporters are godless? Bet you aint never done one thing jesus like in your life.

It's not up to the supporters to be Jesus-like, it is up to your President to act in a Christian manner and show compassion and heart and generosity.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Really, is that what I said?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

Violent crime, such as homicide and armed robbery, is common. Violent gang activity, such as extortion, violent street crime, rape, and narcotics and human trafficking, is widespread. Local police and emergency services lack sufficient resources to respond effectively to serious crime.

travel.state.gov...

Take the children who are suffering abuse at the hands of their mother and find them safe homes free from abuse. Send the abusive mother back.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

travel.state.gov...

Take the children who are suffering abuse at the hands of their mother and find them safe homes free from abuse. Send the abusive mother back.

Separating children from their parent(s) is also considered detrimental.

link   
Its what I interpreted it as....so enlighten me of what you mean then. You saying cuz she is catholic and trump peeps are backwoods baptists?

+2 more 
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

It's not up to the supporters to be Jesus-like, it is up to your President to act in a Christian manner and show compassion and heart and generosity.

How many are you taking into your home? Do yo have the beds ready?
You can buy camp beds and put them in your living room if you have no bedrooms left. Five or six won't be too expensive for you, I'm sure.
edit on 23/10/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

travel.state.gov...

Not if the parents are abusing them, as these parents clearly are.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Considering she just dragged her children through untold parel straight threw Mexico I’d say the US should care about as much about her kids as she does, about zero.

I much prefer logic over beliefs. Why couldn’t she follow the proper channels to immigrate?
Volunteer to put up a few at your house it’s the Christian way.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Where you at at the local courtroom where mommys get tossed in jail for crack every day?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

My house is full with helping out millenials.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

travel.state.gov...

Not if the parents are abusing them, as these parents clearly are.

That is for the authorities to determine.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
The way I see it, the religious right overwhelmingly supports the war on drugs, the unconstitutional patriot act, and both sides have played their part in creating a black market for weapons trafficking. The gang violence and cartels in Central and South America thrive off of the US' two-faced policies. Now the religious right wants to wash their hands of what we helped to create. We can't blame the government. We elected them.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Like I said, buy some camp beds. A few can sleep in your living room. Why don't you act in a Christian manner and show compassion and heart and generosity?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
He is. Its called tough love. Id love you to come in but you got no skills so tough.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Like I said, buy some camp beds. A few can sleep in your living room. Why don't you act in a Christian manner and show compassion and heart and generosity?

Well I am not American, just voicing my opinions and as someone else said there are already sanctuary cities in place, they can go there to be helped by Americans already willing to step up.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join