It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migrant doesn't care about Trump's Soldiers, believes God will save them

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

From one Christian to another, Jesus would not have us lock them out. God provided us with plenty of land and resources. It's all just sitting there. We don't have to save the whole world, but we have plenty of room to take more in. They are our neighbors. Remember the 1st and 2nd commandments. If the GOP had such a strong Christian base, we wouldn't even be arguing over this.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Have you ever been to Western North Carolina. The I've seen white church-going Americans live in filthier conditions.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I am not sure what happens if I scale the fence at Area 51 but lets do what Area 51 does. People stay out.

Second thought, If 5,000 Americans + stormed the place, would we get to see aliens? I don't think numbers would stop the black hawks spit.
edit on 23-10-2018 by ttropia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

If Republicans hold the Congress, there are so many infrastructure projects in the wings. Our economy is already booming, the unemployment rate is way down, and, I agree, we will need workers. We will be able to stay focused on jobs and the economy, and prosperity.

But...#1 - Americans first! A new immigrant should not be allowed first consideration over an American seeking work.
#2 - Build the Wall!
#3 - Pass reasonable comprehensive immigration reform.....ASAP!
#4 - Swift deportation when our laws are violated.
#5 - Severe fines for anyone knowingly employing an illegal alien/undocumented worker.

Those measures are expensive, tyrannical, unnecessary, and unenforceable. All we have to do is reform immigration, and de-regulate the economy. Less laws, good. More laws, bad.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

If Republicans hold the Congress, there are so many infrastructure projects in the wings. Our economy is already booming, the unemployment rate is way down, and, I agree, we will need workers. We will be able to stay focused on jobs and the economy, and prosperity.

But...#1 - Americans first! A new immigrant should not be allowed first consideration over an American seeking work.
#2 - Build the Wall!
#3 - Pass reasonable comprehensive immigration reform.....ASAP!
#4 - Swift deportation when our laws are violated.
#5 - Severe fines for anyone knowingly employing an illegal alien/undocumented worker.

This could save many lives.

As of now, I think we need to extend the "Make my day law" to the edge of our property. As long as we post any unwelcome visitors are risking life when past this point. Area 51 type sign.
edit on 23-10-2018 by ttropia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
When the hurricane hits their path will they say

Look what God did?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

We need the Wall. It won't be as expensive as allowing tens of thousands of illegals to pour over the border every few months. President Trump could get it done on time and under budget if it weren't for the obstructionists and whiney a$$e$ pandering to their doners.

Tyrannical? No. There has to be a balance between open arms and closed doors. Trump has the answer. It requires secure borders (the Wall among other things), merit based immigration, controlled entry, and swift deportation for criminals.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

From one Christian to another, Jesus would not have us lock them out. God provided us with plenty of land and resources. It's all just sitting there. We don't have to save the whole world, but we have plenty of room to take more in. They are our neighbors. Remember the 1st and 2nd commandments. If the GOP had such a strong Christian base, we wouldn't even be arguing over this.

Jesus would expect them to follow our laws just as the Jews expected those who came into their lands to follow their ways and laws.

These people are not coming here in that manner. They are invading and they have not been invited. They are not asking anyone's permission.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Have you ever been to Western North Carolina. The I've seen white church-going Americans live in filthier conditions.

Then they don't need to come here I guess. They had it better where they were?

Perhaps, if our country is such a poor place, we should take care of it before we offer to take care of more people.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight
a reply to: JAGStorm

Violent crime, such as homicide and armed robbery, is common. Violent gang activity, such as extortion, violent street crime, rape, and narcotics and human trafficking, is widespread. Local police and emergency services lack sufficient resources to respond effectively to serious crime.

Travel advisory to Honduras: Level 3 - Reconsider travel.

travel.state.gov...

And Americans are OK with sending a single mother with two children back there?

The fact that there is a travel advisory to Honduras doesn't help your argument, it hurts it. So your saying the US government says don't go to Honduras, yet you want to let Honduras come here?

That's freaking logic right there.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ttropia
I am not sure what happens if I scale the fence at Area 51 but lets do what Area 51 does. People stay out.

Second thought, If 5,000 Americans + stormed the place, would we get to see aliens? I don't think numbers would stop the black hawks spit.

Even better question ... could 7,000 Americans simply up and march through Mexico demanding to enter those countries?

Somehow, I doubt it. And somehow, I doubt those people would be made out to be some kind of tragic heroic force, too.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

I have a heart for these people and their plight but you make some very good points especially about the automation revolution that we are on the verge of. We can't just open the door and let everyone in, I think we should help to teach these people to "fish" so they can feed their own families in their own countries. We should encourage global success instead of taking advantage of these countries and the slave like labor they provide.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

You might benefit from some spiritual contemplation, especially regarding the balance between too much free-giving and that of restraint. Although it is best to err on the side of mercy, too much of it can result in indulgence and chaos. It has to be balanced with proper justice and restraint.

Balance is difficult. It is like walking a tightrope. Too much either way is not good. Common sense will prevent falling off the line into disintegration and societal decay.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I don't care how filthy Western North Carolina people are, You don't see them Marching to Honduras for help do you?
Btw North Carolina is one of the most awe inspiring naturally beautiful places on earth.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

We don't have to save the whole world, but we have plenty of room to take more in. They are our neighbors. Remember the 1st and 2nd commandments.

It is not the purpose of the Nation State to pretend to be Mother Teresa or the Salvation Army.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Where was her faith in God when it came to the problems in her country? Seems to me that her faith begins and ends whenever interviewed.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: lakenheath24
You saying trump supporters are godless? Bet you aint never done one thing jesus like in your life.

It's not up to the supporters to be Jesus-like, it is up to your President to act in a Christian manner and show compassion and heart and generosity.

So you have no problem with being compassionate like the jews were to the philistines? God ordered their deaths out of compassion as well.
edit on 18000000ppam by yuppa because: Oops

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join