It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migrant doesn't care about Trump's Soldiers, believes God will save them

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
a reply to: alldaylong

Nope. Just thinking you Cotswald snobs wouldn't have anything to do with anybody outside your own circle, yet wanna project some nonsense 5000 miles from your safe space.

Yep. I have touched a raw nerve.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight
a reply to: JAGStorm

Violent crime, such as homicide and armed robbery, is common. Violent gang activity, such as extortion, violent street crime, rape, and narcotics and human trafficking, is widespread. Local police and emergency services lack sufficient resources to respond effectively to serious crime.

Travel advisory to Honduras: Level 3 - Reconsider travel.

travel.state.gov...

And Americans are OK with sending a single mother with two children back there?

Since she is breaking the law to come here? Yes.

If she wants to come here, she needs to follow the legal procedure. If she cannot do that, then she has no respect for our country and its laws. And yes, there are laws even for asylum seekers.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Jesus they are so irresponsible. They shouldn't have kids. That is insane.

May they all walk into a large crowd control blockade, be shuffled onto busses, then holding centers until flights to their respective countries are scrambled in an emergency response from the armed forces.

How many cargo planes can we get to the border and how fast?

They probably have enough buses already.

On a side note, if large swaths of them do make it across the border, we might get martial law enstated along the border while they are rounded up.

Then no one will be happy with these unwelcomed guests, or future legal ones from these countries.

How much money could everyone lose if we close the border for even one day?

edit on 10 23 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Why do you automatically equate immigration with becoming a 3rd world nation? We have plenty of land and resources in this country, and we need the workers. You've let the MSM into your head.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
a reply to: lakenheath24

The majority of people coming here just want to live and function in a stable environment. If you want to stop MS-13, end the war on drugs and guns. Don't be so thick.

Then end the war on our borders. Don't be so thick yourself. If you don't have borders, you don't have a country.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

There's no reason why we cant establish a mutually beneficial relationship with Central American migrants. I'm not advocating a free-for-all, but we need to make the entry process way easier. That doesn't mean we lose our borders. It does mean we're going to have to end the wars on drugs and guns, else it wont work.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=23886341]alldaylong[/post
I'd say it is I who touched a nerve. In fact, secret lives of 4 year olds is on, so I am going to sip my beer and peer into your mindset for the next 30 minutes.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

a reply to: seeker1963

Why do you automatically equate immigration with becoming a 3rd world nation? We have plenty of land and resources in this country, and we need the workers. You've let the MSM into your head.

Because we need to assimilate these people into our own culture instead of letting them keep their own. Do you notice how they march with flags from their own sh!thole nations they are supposedly fleeing in terror rather than the flag of the nation they say they want to become part of?

That tells you they are Guatemalans or Hondurans or El Salvadoreans, not people seeking to become American.

Part of the reason those countries are in the mess they are in is because of the cultures they have. I know the lovely leftist tripe line is that all cultures are equal, but this is not true. Clearly some cultures are better at producing lasting prosperity among their citizens than others. You can clearly see which nations those are around the world. They are the ones who are climbing into the 2nd and 1st world category.

Those nations who are perpetually at 3rd world status aren't stuck there just because they're perpetually picked on and victimized by other nations much like people who live in ghettos and trailer parks aren't stuck there because they've been picked on by people in society who have more. A good portion of it has to do with how they live -- their culture.

So we really need to bring them in at a measured rate and assimilate them out of those ways of life. The ones who come here legally already instinctively know they need to leave their old ways behind. These invaders just more or less want to continue being who they are, living as they do, and having all of us pay for it.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: InTheLight

You're positive that those nitwits burning that flag are innocent refugees?

You're a very up person, which is a good thing, usually.

Me, I'm not. I'm a suspicious, even, at times, paranoid person, those two, and the group they're with, however many it is, should not be allowed into the country. Period.

Oh don't worry about that flag thing, InTheLight doesn't, of course that is from the relative safety of being on the "other side" of the great lakes. Real brave of that dame ain't tit.!

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

There's no reason why we cant establish a mutually beneficial relationship with Central American migrants. I'm not advocating a free-for-all, but we need to make the entry process way easier. That doesn't mean we lose our borders. It does mean we're going to have to end the wars on drugs and guns, else it wont work.

There is no political will to make the process easier for two reasons:

1. Chamber of Commerce likes the illegal worker underclass. They depress the wage base by allowing employers to illegally employ cheaper labor. That covers Republicans.

2. Democrats like the illegal worker underclass because they're a good group to pander to. You can say all you like that illegals don't vote, but why else fight simple voter ID laws so strenuously when every social program out there requires ID and that isn't considered disenfranchising. Heck, you have to have ID to get your kids in school, and no one worries about how illegal children are being denied their free education, do they?

So both parties have political reasons not to address this in any real way.

And if they did, why would we need low wage, low education workers? We have plenty of them right here in the US thanks to the crappy public education system in most major cities. All that's lacking is a realistic wage base, but that keeps getting depressed by illegal labor being paid under the table, doesn't it?

And, of course, when you pay your labor under the table, that labor makes it all sans taxes, and if they have families, they don't have to report it to the social services bureau as reportable income, so their citizen kids draw full benefits to supplement their tax free earnings.

That's something no American citizen worker can do.

So ask yourself how much you'd benefit them by making them legal in any case?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
the problem with these caravans is not the fact people are seeking asylum, it's the fact that these caravans are clearly being orchestrated for some reason by people with money, that seems very suspicious to me, almost as if were being used to disguise infiltration of hostile entities into the US for nefarious reasons.

like it's just a big distraction aimed at weakening border security elsewhere, either by a cartel, gang or foreign government.

certainly these people need help but i feel they are being used without even knowing it, not to mention that our system isn't designed to handle mass migrations like this even if they get through, and that every caravan backs up the system even worse every time, until eventually we will have to start using force to protect immigrants already in the system.

we will reach a breaking point if we haven't already because the infrastructure and administrative capacity just isn't there to handle it.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Cultures evolve.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Like I said earlier, this is the collective fault of the American people for being complacent with the two-party system.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Did that lady come out from under the bridge yet?
edit on 23-10-2018 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

Violent crime, such as homicide and armed robbery, is common. Violent gang activity, such as extortion, violent street crime, rape, and narcotics and human trafficking, is widespread. Local police and emergency services lack sufficient resources to respond effectively to serious crime.

Travel advisory to Honduras: Level 3 - Reconsider travel.

travel.state.gov...

And Americans are OK with sending a single mother with two children back there?

Seriously what does this have to do with anything?

Africa is one gigantic s**t hole, so is haiti and several other places. Half the world lives off a couple a dollars a day or less.

Is it your contention we should let them all in to the US because their countries suck?

News flash, we can't even pay our bills as it is, how are we supposed to pay for very low skilled workers soon to be replaced by automation also?

The answer is we can't without becoming another third world nation. Maybe you are ok with that, but I am not.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

We elect them all based on the things they tell us about how they want to help and make changes, but they get elected and then do the opposite....they lie.
We should have a way to remove them once they are shown to be liars, if you lie on a job application and get caught, don't you get fired?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo
News flash, we can't even pay our bills as it is, how are we supposed to pay for very low skilled workers soon to be replaced by automation also?

The answer is we can't without becoming another third world nation. Maybe you are ok with that, but I am not.

Exactly. The endless influx will not result in their being pulled up as much as it will result in the rest of us being pulled down.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Cultures evolve.

Not quickly enough for it matter in this instance. America will become the crazy cat hoarder of the world by trying to take in every poor destitute person who simply wants us to pay for them for their entire life while they graft on the system.

And lo and behold, some of our West Coast sanctuary cities are already starting to look like this aren't they?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Like I said earlier, this is the collective fault of the American people for being complacent with the two-party system.

So instead of blaming them for allowing their own countries to be a mess, you blame us for having a pretty nice country that entices them?

No. You don't get to play that game.

If we're complacent, then so are they. If we have a responsibility to change conditions in our own country, then they have the same responsibility in their own countries.

So you don't get to lecture me on how I should shoulder the blame, pay for them for life, and it's my fault for not changing my own governmental system, and then in the same breath give them a pass for not doing the same in their own homes!

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Someone should ask this lady if she expects or wants to go to heaven. When she eventually says "yes" then say "good b/c as soon as you get to heaven, they are going to stop enforcing security at the gate, so you'll get to sped eternity with millions of demon, soul eating gate crashers!"
edit on 10 23 2018 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join