It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migrant doesn't care about Trump's Soldiers, believes God will save them

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
He was a brain dead ms 13 gang member so your point is moot.

a reply to: InTheLight

Your point is spot on by pointing out the dire circumstances in Honduras that would turn a child into a gang member.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
What about the $100 mil in aid Honduras gets? Its never enough ya see. I hope they all get resettled in your town. Id give it 2 days before you were in tears from the trauma.

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I like how you assume she's an abusing mother... isnt trying to get her kids to a safe place to live the complete opposite of abuse?

link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: UKTruth

Yeah...churches make 85 billion tax free a year....STEP UP YOUR GAME JESUS FREAKS.

Exactly!
This problem is now resolved.

Yeah - the problem can be solved with other people's money. Cool...and you get to feel all warm and fuzzy having let other people take care of it. What could be better?

What could be better is that by laying out a little of the money now it will be returned in much greater quantities later via tax dollars gained and who knows maybe a Honduran food truck may be your next fav place to go for lunch.

Great - lay out a little of other peoples money now in the hope that these people actually get jobs that earn enough to pay tax... whilst also having to hope other people are ready to pay for the next influx too. Meanwhile you pay nothing but have a great time spending other peoples money so you can feel good. Sounds like a plan.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Yeah...churches make 85 billion tax free a year....STEP UP YOUR GAME JESUS FREAKS.

Exactly!

Yeah - the problem can be solved with other people's money. Cool...and you get to feel all warm and fuzzy having let other people take care of it. What could be better?

What could be better is that by laying out a little of the money now it will be returned in much greater quantities later via tax dollars gained and who knows maybe a Honduran food truck may be your next fav place to go for lunch.

Great - lay out a little of other peoples money now in the hope that these people actually get jobs that earn enough to pay tax... whilst also having to hope other people are ready to pay for the next influx too. Meanwhile you pay nothing but have a great time spending other peoples money so you can feel good. Sounds like a plan.

I won't be the only one feeling good, so will many others knowing they did right.

link   
So there are no dire circumstances in eastern kentucky? Southern Ohio? Northern West Virginia? But you wouldnt know that from the view way up there on your high horse.
You hwve to be winding us up...no way someone seriously thinks like you do.

link   

What about the $100 mil in aid Honduras gets? Its never enough ya see. I hope they all get resettled in your town. Id give it 2 days before you were in tears from the trauma.

Isn't that aid being taken away now? If so, now it can be spent on aiding the immigrants at the border.
edit on 110CDT11America/Chicago032111131 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

I like how you assume she's an abusing mother... isnt trying to get her kids to a safe place to live the complete opposite of abuse?

Is it not safe in Mexico? Or does the whole of Mexico need to migrate to the US too in order that THEY are safe?
Asylum should be sought at the first safe haven. That has not been done, hence the mother is abusing her kids by subjecting them, willingly, to unnecessary suffering.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Mexico aint safe?
a reply to: strongfp

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Nice one. Beat me too it and good play. Because they cant come back with Mexico is dangerous as tgen it would play into why not secure the border.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Isn't that aid being taken away now? If so, now it can be spent on aiding the immigrants at the border.

That will be about $10k each. What happens after that?.. apart from hundreds of thousands more turning up at the border for their free money...paid for by other people.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
You are right.....4000 plane tickets is waaaay cheaper than $100 mil. Good call.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Great post. Some will never understand that throwing money (other peoples) at a problem never solves anything. Shady leftwingers depend on this so they can take a little off the top if ya know what I mean.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

That will be about $10k each. What happens after that?.. apart from hundreds of thousands more turning up at the border for their free money...paid for by other people.

What happens after that is what happened before, wait for the people's outcry again at the process.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Exactly!

I won't be the only one feeling good, so will many others knowing they did right.

You'll feel a little better - as it cost you nothing. But you got to virtue signal as your house remains refugee free.

edit on 23/10/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

You saying trump supporters are godless? Bet you aint never done one thing jesus like in your life.

a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

It's not up to the supporters to be Jesus-like, it is up to your President to act in a Christian manner and show compassion and heart and generosity.

Do you think it is behaving in a Christian manner to allow anyone who wants to break the law to break the law and then pay their way afterwards??? If that logic is to be followed we should be Christian and release people from prison showing them compassion, heart and generosity??? Or is it compassionate to only allow certain law breakers to avoid the consequences of their actions. If you have children is it compassionate to allow them to go against your rules, then reward them for it?
edit on 23-10-2018 by pointessa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Exactly!

You'll feel a little better - as it cost you nothing. But you got to virtue signal as you house remains refugee free.

I contribute to causes such as the Red Cross and the United Way often, so my money is there.

relevantmagazine.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

What happens after that is what happened before, wait for the people's outcry again at the process.

Ah yes, just keep spending other peoples money each time. After all the magic tree has endless supply of money! Super.

It's always the same, those who shout loudest about feelings and doing the 'right' thing are never the ones with any skin in the game.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: pointessa

Think about what you're saying. We release violent criminals daily, but give people with drug offenses decades in prison. I think this country has a backwards understanding of law and order.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Exactly!

You'll feel a little better - as it cost you nothing. But you got to virtue signal as you house remains refugee free.

I contribute to causes such as the Red Cross and the United Way often, so my money is there.

relevantmagazine.com...

Of course you do.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join