It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migrant doesn't care about Trump's Soldiers, believes God will save them

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: UKTruth

a reply to: JAGStorm

Violent crime, such as homicide and armed robbery, is common. Violent gang activity, such as extortion, violent street crime, rape, and narcotics and human trafficking, is widespread. Local police and emergency services lack sufficient resources to respond effectively to serious crime.

Travel advisory to Honduras: Level 3 - Reconsider travel.

travel.state.gov...

And Americans are OK with sending a single mother with two children back there?

Take the children who are suffering abuse at the hands of their mother and find them safe homes free from abuse. Send the abusive mother back.

Separating children from their parent(s) is also considered detrimental.

Not if the parents are abusing them, as these parents clearly are.

That is for the authorities to determine.

Not really. We've seen them drag their kids across dangerous territory for thousands of miles and subject them to tear gas.
I'd say it's pretty clear they are treating their kids like snip and putting their lives in danger.
edit on 23/10/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

It's not up to the supporters to be Jesus-like, it is up to your President to act in a Christian manner and show compassion and heart and generosity.
a reply to: InTheLight

um pretty sure its up to everyone to be Jesus-like, that's literally the entire point of it

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Ummm ok? Are they your kids?

link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
He is. Its called tough love. Id love you to come in but you got no skills so tough.

Tough love doesn't work with all cases.
edit on 110CDT11America/Chicago008111131 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

link   
Blame the peeps that do blow. They are the ones fueling all this.
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

link   

originally posted by: Athetos

One is, the other is not. I do what I can to help others, what about you?
edit on 110CDT11America/Chicago008111131 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Nobody said anything about touching anyone you perv.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

a reply to: Athetos

My house is full with helping out millenials.

Like I said, buy some camp beds. A few can sleep in your living room. Why don't you act in a Christian manner and show compassion and heart and generosity?

Well I am not American, just voicing my opinions and as someone else said there are already sanctuary cities in place, they can go there to be helped by Americans already willing to step up.

You live in America, though, right?
According to your profile you do - or did you make that up?
Besides, there are plenty of refugees coming into all Western countries... how many have you taken in?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

No. I'm saying Trump's evangelical base likes to thump on bibles that contain the Exodus story...

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: smkymcnugget420

It's not up to the supporters to be Jesus-like, it is up to your President to act in a Christian manner and show compassion and heart and generosity.

um pretty sure its up to everyone to be Jesus-like, that's literally the entire point of it

Not if you are powerless to do anything to make serious headway or changes. You may as well get on your knees and pray.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Neat, perhaps the problem isn’t the years they were born in but who taught them how to think. Maybe or maybe not who can say.

link   

You only have two kids in your house? Blimey, plenty of room. Get those beds made up... Given how generous you want everyone else to be, step up.

link   

Like I said, buy some camp beds. A few can sleep in your living room. Why don't you act in a Christian manner and show compassion and heart and generosity?

Well I am not American, just voicing my opinions and as someone else said there are already sanctuary cities in place, they can go there to be helped by Americans already willing to step up.

Besides, there are plenty of refugees coming into all Western countries... how many have you taken in?

What is on my profile that makes you think I live in the U.S.A.? Live around the Great Lakes? The U.S. does not own all of the Great Lakes.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

You only have two kids in your house? Blimey, plenty of room. Get those beds made up... Given how generous you want everyone else to be, step up.

How have you stepped up?

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

What is on my profile that makes you think I live in the U.S.A.? Live around the Great Lakes? The U.S. does not own all of the Great Lakes.

Ah, so the Canada side - even better. Plenty of room there... loads of land. Step up.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Neat, perhaps the problem isn’t the years they were born in but who taught them how to think. Maybe or maybe not who can say.

It all has to do with economic problems.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I dont.
I like to thump on the rulebook about how to legally immigrate. Nobody cried for me when i spent $6000 getting a UK visa....legally. nor should they.

a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Ah, so the Canada side - even better. Plenty of room there... loads of land. Step up.

I step up where I can, how have you stepped up?

link   
I personally gave 4 cans of ravioli to some kids who game to my door yesterday doing a food drive for a local food bank.
I am good for the year I figure.

link   

How have you stepped up?

No. I'd rather they were arrested and deported. It's not me lecturing on compassion and generosity - as it turns out, OTHER PEOPLE's compassion and generosity. Not your own.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join