It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan the deceiver or not ..

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
No you are totally wrong. You will always be wrong. When you die & meet God in person you will know you were always wrong. I know it now, but you will discover it later. You are just a baddy who leads people away from God at this point. You work 100% for Satan & do not even know it. You don't even know what Jesus states in the bible when he says he & god will manifest. You add words to it so that it fits in with your fantasy. You are a baddy. A complete baddy. You will be thrown into The Lake of Fire most likely

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SourcePage

You don't even know what Jesus states in the bible when he says he & god will manifest.

LOL! You keep saying that, but you can't back it up by pointing it out yourself.

In fact, if God gave you so much knowledge, why don't you share some of it instead of just insisting that you see and speak to him, sometimes on a daily basis. What did you see in the Garden of Eden and/or whatever other worlds you claim you have visited.

In fact, why don't you fill us in on those thousands of alien encounters you've had too.

That has to be a lot more interesting for discussion than you just stating that Satan isn't what we think he is. Let's hear some details!

edit on 2-9-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

the aliens are simply God's workers that is all. You are trying to make me look bad because i mentioned the aliens in another thread about aliens. You are a baddy. Hang your head in shame. God showed me all the aliens & taught me what they are.

Jesus says He & His Dad will manifest to you. But you don't even know that even though you pretend to know the bible. You are a baddy. You work for Satan. That is all

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

God showed me all the aliens & taught me what they are.

What are they? What purpose do they serve? God has angels for his workers. Are you telling us that aliens are angels? What kind of work do they do? What is the purpose of alien abductions?

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

well Satan. The purpose of threads is for someone to present a topic & then each poster adds his or her 2 cents about that topic. If retards such as yourself then attack individual posters' 2 cents worth then you are trying to dominate a thread with your own 2 cents worth. It is bad of you to do that. No doubt you stalk people & try & wipe out their opinion wherever it is placed. Now you are demanding info about aliens as well. You really are dumb. Just meet God face to face as Our Lord Jesus Says You Can, & God Will Teach You Everything That Is Not In The Bible

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

You've got nothing. You're just trolling.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

you deserve nothing for being a servant of Satan. Bye Bye Devil

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I'm not the one practicing something God told me not to and playing with demons. You are.

Did you really just state this on another thread?...

well think about the concept of what God could do & you will be getting close to understanding what the beings can do. They basically are God & God's work force, & God's children. I could write a million pages about them because I have met them & been taught their science etc, but it would be a waste of time because only by meeting them for yourself will you come to understand who they are. So do whatever it takes to draw them to you so that you can meet them. Throw away all fears forever & trust in God to protect you always. Then you can interact with the beings & learn all about them.

Ancient religions taught all about the orbs & the beings that probe people's butts. But newer religions deleted all the important information about God & made God out to be like santa claus instead. So they are lying about God & actually leading people away from knowing the truth about God.

The aliens & orbs are just God & souls etc etc. It is a wonderful governing force & highly interesting/entertaining. But until you actually meet it in person & learn all about it you may still be afraid or suspicious of it, when there is no need to be.

Enough said. Once again, you've been deceived.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

i have never done divination in my life! You are a baddy making up lies. Repent your wicked ways you Bitch of Satan. LOL

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

You said..

So do whatever it takes to draw them to you so that you can meet them.

Let's look at the definition of divination, shall we?

Definition of divination
1 : the art or practice that seeks to foresee or foretell future events or discover hidden knowledge usually by the interpretation of omens or by the aid of supernatural powers

They're not only lying to you, but you're lying to yourself about what you are doing.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
God is a Living God. God manifests all the time with His Son & They teach me all things. They baptised me in the Living Waters.
And God is good & wonderful & wise, & you are not. You are a complete moron & very very bad in almost everything you do & believe. The Bible has little bits of truth mixed with misinformation. So it misleads you if you don't know what to look for. It is like an outdated science book. There are tiny facts which the uneducated budding scientists then elaborate & expound upon, & as a result muddy all the facts with their own stupid logic & rationale. So one truly has to meet God in person as Jesus says you can. Christians say you cannot meet God in person, but Jesus says you can. So who are you going to believe? Christians or Jesus Christ? You can't believe both because they are at odds with each other. LOL

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Now you are taking things from other threads which are spoken in a different context. You are a baddy. A complete baddy. Give it up & go play your video games

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

So one truly has to meet God in person as Jesus says you can. Christians say you cannot meet God in person, but Jesus says you can. So who are you going to believe? Christians or Jesus Christ? You can't believe both because they are at odds with each other. LOL

Sorry, but you and your lying demons who are posing as Jesus are the ones at odds with the real Jesus. You're at odds with the real Jesus for participating in something you were told not to do.

I imagine that you'll end up in this category eventually...

Matthew 7:21-23

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

God says He Will Manifest To You. You Say God Cannot. You Are A Devil In Disguise. LOL

Every time Jesus manifests or God manifests to people, you will say it is the devil & will attack it. You are a demon & must be stopped at all costs.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

They baptised me in the Living Waters.

Do tell. I can't wait to hear how visionary baptism works.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

God says He Will Manifest To You. You Say God Cannot. You Are A Devil In Disguise. LOL

God didn't say anything. All you did was conjure up demons posing as God and aliens.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

You are the only demon here. God is true. You are a liar & a false prophet. You must be stoned

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

God is true. Too bad you didn't meet the true God.

God doesn't send his "alien workers" to abduct people.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

The first thing God did to people in The Bible was operate on them as they slept. That is what the aliens do to people. It is just God. The Bible states that God operates on humans & clones them. Wake up & smell the coffee you demonic sludge brained twit.

LOL

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

The first thing God did to people in The Bible was operate on them as they slept. That is what the aliens do to people. It is just God. The Bible states that God operates on humans & clones them.

You really don't see what's off about that statement, do you? God doesn't need to operate on people in order to clone them. He's the original Creator who created all of the originals. I can see where demons think they need to do that in order to replicate God's creation though.

Once again, where in the Bible does it say that God or aliens do this? It doesn't. You've been lied to and now you're lying to us. Once again, more proof of how Satan and his demons lie and deceive.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join