It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan the deceiver or not ..

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

the bible states that God put a human into a deep sleep & operated on the human to create another human as the first one's mate. it doesn't say He magically created a new human out of thin air. LOL

God operates on humans as they sleep just as aliens are said to do. Therefore they are one & the same & you will know that when you meet God face to face

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SourcePage

God created the first human named Adam. He created Adam from the dust of the earth. Science is finally recognizing this by coming to the realization that we share the same living organisms as soil life.

While the Bible tells us that God took one of Adam's ribs to create Eve, that doesn't tell us the whole story of how a rib created an entire person. What it does signify is how God considers men and women joined together when they marry in order to procreate.

Aliens are not God, they just want you to believe they are. Operating on humans as they sleep serves no purpose. What reason do these aliens tell you for why they need to clone people?

edit on 2-9-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

that doesn't tell us the whole story of how a rib created an entire person.

Bingo. The Bible does Not Tell Us The Whole Story.
Give a banana & some peanuts to the demon possessed baboon in the corner

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
The Bible, like all manmade scriptures, is heavily corrupted by the writers' own opinions & perceptions etc. It's like the way a million people can comment on one news report & they all see it in a uniquely different way & no two opinions are exactly the same.
All you have in The Bible is one person's opinion on each page. It is totally corrupt & yet there is little you can do except try to learn more about God by actually meeting God in person. jesus says you can meet God in person & face to face. He is true. But you don't believe Him. In fact when God manifests to you then you will probably attack & try to kill Him.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

The rest of story is told in how God created us from the dust of the earth. For some reason your aliens decided to leave that little tidbit out in their story they are telling you. They are doing it because they were not the ones involved in the original creation. They are only trying to replicate and copy everything that God created by stealing from the original. They will fail! Wake up!

edit on 2-9-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

All you have in The Bible is one person's opinion on each page.

The Bible was inspired by God. Jesus told his disciples that He would send them the Holy Spirit to remind them of what they needed to say and write in order to keep His gospel intact. We also have the same stories being told multiple times by multiple authors in order to back up each other's written texts. Much of what is stated in the Bible is repeated at least twice, which is how it made it's way into the Bible in the first place.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

actually the first thing God did was take me back to Eden & remove my body & then remake my body using the soil of Eden. It was absolutely amazing & I finally believed the story of Adam's creation after that. It is a fact that happened to me as well!!! God is Great!! You however are a moron.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
FACTS:

Serpent is not Devil and/or Satan.
Satan is not Devil and/or Serpent.
Devil is not Serpent and/or Satan.

Serpent is not deceiver. He is responsible for knowledge. His fault was wanting. Wanting is not suited to mortals. Hence in our wants we find death.
Be not found wanting. For God created you to have and hold woman. To charm her... You must conquer fears only. God has a covenant wherein man has dominon over all things. Lands, Seas, and Skies.

Satan is a corrupter. He temps. But he harms not.
Only those who give in to temptation are ruined.
Yourself to blame. Don't tempt god tho. He's vengeful.

Devil hunts souls. A predator of the flesh. He conquers only what men can't. As long as you can't, he conquers. Blood and Brains are his delight. Guard yourself. The Devil partakes of the fruits of man's labors so long as a soul he reaps.
Don't sell your soul. Ever. Or the Dominion that God gave you belongs to the devil.

Pinocchio is not knowledgeable. He is just hanging around.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Once again, your aliens are only trying to recreate the original story to lead you to believe what they are telling you is true. This is how they trick you. "Remaking" your body isn't what's going to save you from death. The Bible tells us that the only way to eternal life is through Jesus. You've encountered a group of fakes that are trying to lead you away from the one true God and you're allowing it to happen.

What do these aliens tell you about Jesus? Do they tell you that Jesus came to earth in the flesh in order to be a sacrifice for your sins so that you might have eternal life? Do they tell you that Jesus resurrected from the dead three days later? What is their spin on that?

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

God gave a serpent to Moses & that serpent saved all of God's people. Serpents can work for God as well & be simply servants of God & nothing more. God shows me demons & they are humanoid in shape & yet they exude pure evil. You really want to avoid them & repent if you are an evil person. They are kept in a pit & in caves etc

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

Serpent is not Devil and/or Satan.
Satan is not Devil and/or Serpent.
Devil is not Serpent and/or Satan.

Serpent is not deceiver.

Satan is a corrupter.

Devil hunts souls.

Revelation 12:9

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

If you look up all the different translations, it shows that they are all one and the same.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

God gave a serpent to Moses & that serpent saved all of God's people. Serpents can work for God as well & be simply servants of God & nothing more.

That serpent that Moses held up was made of bronze, it wasn't a real serpent. God is the one who gave the bronze serpent power so that people wouldn't die from snake bites if they looked at it. Unfortunately, like most other things, they didn't recognize that the bronze serpent didn't hold any power of it's own, but they started worshiping it anyway thinking it did.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
i've met Jesus face to face a thousand times. He is God's Favourite Son. God has been taking me to other worlds & all the levels of Heaven & Hell for decades. I know God & Christ very well & I know who Satan is & why Satan is allowed to exist. I pity anyone who has not met God yet & been shown all the wonders of God's powers.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Are you going to answer my questions four posts up from here or not?

You can add this question to the list... Who exactly did these aliens tell you Satan was?

Until you answer questions, you're not convincing anyone of anything. You stating the same sentence over and over again about meeting God isn't going to get you anywhere here on ATS. People want to know what you were told so they can decide for themselves who/what it really is that you've been spending time with.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
you are just an abusive person who attacks individual's posts & then demands answers to all your questions. You have no right to demand anything of anyone. You are a baddy as I have said many times. Put your computer away & go watch your favourite cartoons instead

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I'm not a child who plays video games and cartoons like you do. I'm a responsible adult who knows that the only way to make informed decisions is through questions and answers. Answers that you're not willing to give because you're afraid of finding out that you've been duped.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Until you meet God & go with God to His heaven & learn all things from God you will remain ignorant. You will simply be a goat or sheep parotting something in a dubious book that had no real knowledge to start with. You are a spiritual retard posing as a normal person. You ain't. You are equal to a demon who misleads people.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Jesus States In The Bible That He & The Father Will Manifest To You. If You Do Not Believe Christ The Lord of The Universe Then You Will Not Believe Anyone Else Who You Do Not Understand. So Do Not Demand Answers from Them You Cretinous Troglodyte

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

No, unlike you, I practice spirituality responsibly.

You don't even have enough brains to know what questions to ask your aliens to find out if they are lying to you.

You prefer to walk right into their trap and eat up everything they say and do like a starving puppy.

I have no doubt that these entities have shown you interesting and entertaining things, but you/they are playing with your soul, and you're not being responsible about it.

Maybe you should research some other stories about others who have been duped to see what they were told so you can avoid making the same mistakes. While it appears like fun and games now, it won't stay that way.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Jesus States In The Bible That He & The Father Will Manifest To You.

What Bible is that? Obviously, you're not referring to the Holy Bible. You've made this statement countless times, yet you can't even produce the Bible chapter and verse that states such a thing.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join