It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan the deceiver or not ..

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SourcePage

That is why someone said that satan turned into an angel of light at one stage. It always was just an angel of light playing the part of satan for a moment to hold souls on the earth, & then it switched back to being an angel of light & left the person bewildered.

You've been deceived. The Bible says that Satan has the ability to DISGUISE himself as an angel of light, but he is a fallen angel and does NOT switch back and forth. He obviously has left you bewildered.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

All my life I have met God face to face & been shown what Satan is. Jesus says people can meet Him & The Father God face to face but Christians say it is not possible. It is possible & it has happened to me countless times. But you have to meet God for yourself & start learning from the source. It is worthless for me to try & tell you anything because you have no reason to believe a word I or anyone else say.

This is why it's so important to use scripture to understand who God and Jesus are and what Jesus said about himself in scripture. It's too easy for Satan to disguise himself as something he's not in order to deceive you. Jesus says that no man has seen God but Him. So, this should be raising red flags for you. As an imperfect human, you're not capable of standing in the presence of a holy God at this point in time.

What are these entities telling you?

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I meet God & Satan all the time & know the difference between the two. It is pointless telling a Muslim or a Christian or a jew anything though. They think their book is the absolute truth. It is not. It is corrupted like everything else on the earth. But you can't tell them that.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

The true test is what they are saying to you. What are they saying to you?

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

They say that Christianity is the correct path. Christ says in The Bible that He & The Father Will Manifest to people at the right time. This is a fact & has happened to me many times. Believe it

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

If Christianity is the true path (as I believe it is), why would they tell you that the Bible has been corrupted? How has it been corrupted?

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Well it's like reading a travel book about a certain far away location with its peoples. You can study it & dream about the place according to what has been presented to you in the book, but when you get there you find things are much different & there is still a lot to learn about the place.

The Bible is like that. It has vague stories & mixed facts, jumbled seamlessly in with imaginings & wishful thinking & political ramblings etc. It is a mishmash & has been tightly edited to the point where entire books have been removed from it. So it is trying to portray God & satan in a certain simplistic way that is not factual at all. In some of the books Satan works with God. In others Satan works against God. You really have to meet God for yourself to know the truth.

So God & Christ teach me the facts of life & I can see from that which parts of religious scriptures are factual & which parts have become corrupted. And also people choose which parts to believe. Like Jesus says only He has seen God, & yet says that He & God Will Manifest to people on earth in the future. So you can believe that no one had seen God up till that point, but you can also believe that they will see God face to face after that point because Christ said they will. But Christians choose to believe only half of what Christ said. So they are corrupted by their stupidity

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Like Jesus says only He has seen God, & yet says that He & God Will Manifest to people on earth in the future. So you can believe that no one had seen God up till that point, but you can also believe that they will see God face to face after that point because Christ said they will. But Christians choose to believe only half of what Christ said. So they are corrupted by their stupidity.

So, are you saying that the future is now and that Jesus & God have manifested physically in front of you?

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I'm out of here. Bye

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Yeah, I didn't think you were capable of answering the questions, but you bring up something that every Christian should make themselves aware of...

Shortly before His crucifixion, Jesus preached His great prophetic discourse regarding profound events that would occur at the end of the age just prior to His Second Coming. Among those events, He said, would be false prophets and false christs. He warned, “Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or, ‘There!’ do not believe it. For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. See, I have told you beforehand. Therefore if they say to you, ‘Look, He is in the desert!’ do not go out; or ‘Look, He is in the inner rooms!’ do not believe it’ ” (Matthew 24:23-26, NKJV).

Jesus emphasized that these false christs will perform great signs and miracles and deceive many. Many Christians think that as long as they believe in Jesus, they will be shielded from the deceptions of the last days. However, these will not be crude deceptions that will be easy to identify. Jesus says that the deceptions of these false christs are so carefully planned and so skillfully carried out, that even God’s chosen ones would be deceived—if that were possible. And the only reason it is not possible is if we keep our focus on the real Jesus through study of His Word and through prayer.

www.bibleinfo.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Sorry, Source, but your very first post dogging this site for quieting people who claim to have been abducted by aliens is suspect regarding your spiritual contacts. Once again, I think you're playing with fire.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo

Bible says we never die.

It's Satan who told that lie to Eve, not the bible (ok, it's recorded in the bible but that's not the same thing, cause it also demonstrates that to have been a lie).

What does the Bible say?
“The soul that sinneth, it shall die.”​—Ezekiel 18:4, King James Version.

Source: Myth 1: The Soul Is Immortal

Genesis 5:

5 So all the days of Adam’s life amounted to 930 years, and then he died.
8 So all the days of Seth amounted to 912 years, and then he died.
11 So all the days of Eʹnosh amounted to 905 years, and then he died.

Etc.

"Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:"​—Romans 5:12, King James Version

It's best not to confuse what Christendom says with what the bible says. Christendom is the leading part of Babylon the Great. Their immortal soul doctrine (where the soul seperates from the body at the death of only the body, i.e. supposedly the real you isn't really dying, just like Satan's lie to Eve) finds it origin in Pagan religious philosophies concerning death (Babylonian > Egyptian > Greek). Details in my thread called "One myth leads to another". All major parts of Babylon the Great teach either that the soul is immortal or that the soul is the spiritual, immaterial part of man, held to survive death. The Greek Pagan philosopher Plato and the popularity of his philosophies had a big part in infiltrating Christendom with this myth. In direct contrast with the Pagan Greek teaching of the psy·kheʹ (soul) as being immaterial, intangible, invisible, and immortal, the Scriptures show that both psy·kheʹ and neʹphesh (the Hebrew word for "soul"), as used with reference to earthly creatures, refer to that which is material, tangible, visible, and mortal.

But that's the thing about Christendom, no matter how much they claim to care what the bible actually says, when it says something that contradicts their doctrines, like Ezekiel 18:4, they tend to either ignore it completely or find some lame excuse why it doesn't count as a refutation for their doctrine.
edit on 2-9-2018 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   

What I find truly confusing about how the Christian version of eternal paradise pans out is it tends to make our lives here and now seem kind of pointless.

If our memories and identities are wiped what's the point of experiencing the things that led to them.
May as well skip the end if none of now matters in the long run.

I applaud you for posting what it's like to be in Paradise, sort of.
But your heavenly insight contradict here and there making it difficult to understand. The result is you yourself become confuse.

First of all, Not everyone enter heaven. Those who don't are dead forever. Lost. Gone. Become Nothing. Some maybe casted into the lake of fire for sin like genocide 6 million Jews. Hitler is on the list. Therefore, no. You will not see Hitler again. You will not see many more people, as they too perish forever.

How about your wife? If your wife repent before death, then she will keep her marriage's vow. You will reunite with her, and she is as beautiful young virgin as ever. You will remember her and you will be joyful and thankful to God. It means, you retain yourself, your memory and your experience. You will reunite with your deceased children once again and they remain children forever. But you are not going to babysit them forever. No. They belong to God and will be cared by their respective super nanny. You are the ruler of heaven, therefore it's not up to you to father your earthly children. And no procreation. Sex is purely pleasure. So cherish the moment of being a parent while you are mortal, because that will be your last opportunity to pass your gene and experiencing fatherhood.

You will still eat meat and drink wine and everything your heart desire. No animals going to die in the process, because God provide everything. And spirit don't poop. Pooping only happen to flesh which no longer hinder you.

No one is upgraded and reprogramme into Human 2.0. It's you yourself who upgraded yourself into Human 2.0 while being mortal. It's mean follow God's example. Train yourself to restrain and forgive, no matter how much you suffer. Because Jesus forgive even to his last breath on earth. Do not allow yourself to be tempted by the seven deadly sins, such as greed and jealousy. And most of all never ever worship others than God. You see.. It's not God who remake you. It's you yourself while you have the chance to do so on earth. For you will retain everything you train so hard to become the final image of God in Heaven.

Therefore there is no first or second class citizen. Everyone in heaven are the chosen one. "For many are called, but few are chosen". Out of maybe trillion humans, only a few will survive living in heaven. The rest of humanity will be either perished or given the second chance. At this point, I no longer have the insight of what going to happen to those who are deem unworthy. All I can say, maybe there is a second chance, because God's love and mercy is incomprehensible to me.

I Hope I make it clear to you.There is no confusion. Everything is revealed as clear as the sky.

edit on 2-9-2018 by EasternShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: EasternShadow

How about your wife? If your wife repent before death, then she will keep her marriage's vow. You will reunite with her, and she is as beautiful young virgin as ever.

Matthew 22:29-30

29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.

30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

Sorry, but I don't believe that there will be marriage or sex in heaven, as there will be no need for it.

I believe that the reason Jesus refers to His church as His "bride" is because our commitment will be to Him in heaven. There's no reason to have such a commitment to anyone else while we are there.

edit on 2-9-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-9-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Satan demands sacrifices. Satan eats souls.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage

Satan demands sacrifices. Satan eats souls.

We're all familiar with how Satan has tried to copy God/Jesus in order to confuse and deceive people. This is why he semi-copied the Bible, twisted it's meaning and outcome and helped to create the Qu'ran. Without the soul eating of course. The Bible tells us that Satan is the father of lies, a murderer, a destroyer, and why not to fall into his deceitful traps.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

And everyone lives happily ever after. The End

That's very basically how the Christian bible describes it.

Sorry, not even close. Where did you dig up that information?

One of the 100 different versions of the bible. (which all tend to be full of contradictions)
Sorry not about to look around for the specific copy let alone re-read the whole thing just to find that bit to debate some random on the net.

As you seem to be fanboy of the series. maybe you can have a read through and see if you can find it yourself.
Good luck.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

And everyone lives happily ever after. The End

That's very basically how the Christian bible describes it.

Sorry, not even close. Where did you dig up that information?

One of the 100 different versions of the bible. (which all tend to be full of contradictions)
Sorry not about to look around for the specific copy let alone re-read the whole thing just to find that bit to debate some random on the net.

As you seem to be fanboy of the series. maybe you can have a read through and see if you can find it yourself.
Good luck.

Everything in your post looked more like you copied and pasted it from a blasphemous comedian's website. No Bible says such a thing.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

God gave birth to Satan and
Satan gave birth to Jesus
There is allot of incest in that family.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

Where do you come up with this stuff? What books are you reading?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join