It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan the deceiver or not ..

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: EasternShadow

Yes, truth is revealed for all to read. Only those with the power of the Holy Spirit will understand it...

True God of True God (John 1:1-2, 17:1-5; 1 John 5:20)

Begotten, not made (John 1:1-2, 16:28, 1:18)

Of one essence with the Father (John 10:30)

stcyril.us...

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined
Then by the power of Holy Spirit, answer what is the meaning of Son?

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Look up the verses that I just posted in my comment above yours. There's your answer.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

Look up the verses that I just posted in my comment above yours. There's your answer.

Nope that is not the definition for son. Do you want me to post reference from online dictionary the correct English definition?
Come on, Deetermined. You are so confident with your Holy Spirit, you should not hesitate to answer the definition of son in English.

edit on 11-9-2018 by EasternShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I've already answered your question more than once. If you don't want to listen to me, then read it from someone else with more scripture to back up what I've been trying to tell you.

Was Jesus Created?

lifehopeandtruth.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I've already answered your question more than once.

You answered nothing. Even now, you are still dodging. How is your recent replies relevant to answering the definition of the word, "SON" in English? You claim, "Only those with the power of the Holy Spirit will understand." Do you have the Holy the Spirit?

Because you decline to answer truthfully, what is the definition of son in English, therefore I have every reason to believe that you are not honest. Because you are being dishonest, you don't have the holy spirit to speak the truth. You know very well the implication of the word, "Son" can destroy your false trinity.

What is the definition of Son?

Definition of son

1 a : a human male offspring especially of human beings
b : a male adopted child
c : a human male descendant

2 capitalized : the second person of the Trinity

3 : a person closely associated with or deriving from a formative agent (such as a nation, school, or race)
www.merriam-webster.com...

According to English definition for the word, "SON,"and based on your false Trinity, God being the Son, is not the First or Alpha, begotten by others, and thereby, who is not Everlasting. There. I have proven yet again your false Trinity through the word, SON.

For there is no such thing as Son God. Unless you are referring to Sun God, Mithra, whose birthday you celebrate every 25th December. Then it make sense, you are inheriting corrupting Pagan's belief.

"God is not Human."

"Jesus come from God. Not incarnated."
John 16:27-28
For the Father Himself loves you, because you have loved Me and have believed that I came from God. I came from the Father and entered the world. In turn, I will leave the world and go to the Father.”

Text "Jesus has God"
Revelation 3:12, John 20:17

"Jesus is WITH the Father. Not Jesus IS the Father."
John 16:32

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

According to English definition for the word, "SON,"and based on your false Trinity, God being the Son, is not the First or Alpha, begotten by others, and thereby, who is not Everlasting. There. I have proven yet again your false Trinity through the word, SON.

LOL! Your own definition that you provided shows that when the term, "Son" is capitalized, it's referring to the second person of the Trinity. The trinity that's made up of God/Jesus/Holy Spirit as one God. Just as I always told you.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

"Jesus come from God. Not incarnated."
John 16:27-28
For the Father Himself loves you, because you have loved Me and have believed that I came from God. I came from the Father and entered the world. In turn, I will leave the world and go to the Father.”

Jesus was conceived by the Holy Spirit, which is also God. God/Jesus/Holy Spirit = God. This is why the Bible tells us that there are three that bear record in heaven, but these three are ONE. It's also the same reason that Jesus told his disciples to baptize everyone in the name of the Father, Son, Holy Spirit. Regardless of which one you think has higher ranking, you have to believe on Jesus for salvation. God gave Jesus a name above all other names and control of heaven and earth. No getting to God without going through Jesus.

There's no point in us having the Trinity talk again. You already know everything I have to say on the matter from the Trinity thread that we were in not so long ago. You can refer back to that for any more answers from me, where I already shared everything.

edit on 11-9-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

If you don't want to listen to me, then read it from someone else with more scripture to back up what I've been trying to tell you.

Was Jesus Created?

lifehopeandtruth.com...

Good finally something related to my previous question with regard to John 1:1.

Allow me to disagree with the article as I have disagreed with you.

“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made.” To make it absolutely clear who “the Word” was, it states in verse 14, “And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us.”

Pure speculation.

Nothing in those sentence refer to Jesus ALONE. Every Messiahs and Prophets is the Word of God became flesh. To say this only refer to Jesus is blasphemy against the teaching of Old Testament and the teaching of Prophets.

Do Isaiah, David, Elijah, Moses and many others not the word of God? Do Christians deny their own self apointed Apostle Paul, the word of God?

The word “with,” used twice in these three short verses, conveys two concepts according to Jamieson, Fausset and Brown’s Commentary: “That He had a conscious personal existence distinct from God as one is distinct from the person He is with; and that He was associated with Him in mutual fellowship.”

A most important point needs to be made about verse 3. It says nothing was made without Him. So was Jesus created? No, because had Jesus been made, He would have had to create Himself! Nothing means just that: nothing. Both the Father and the Word—who came to earth as Jesus Christ—have existed for eternity

Wrong. Trinity SON GOD deny eternal coexisting relationship with the Father. The Son is BEGOTTEN. Not COEXIST. Refer to definition of English word, Son.

Although we do not find “Spokesman” as a definition of logos, Jesus Christ is described as One who speaks on behalf of the Father. Through the power of the Holy Spirit, He spoke the mind and thoughts of His Father (John 3:34; Hebrews 1:1-2). The Bible is the written Word of God, and Jesus Christ is the living, personified Word of God—a separate Being who was sent to speak the words of God

The Psalm is written Word of God attributed to David, Torah is oral and written Word of God attributed to Moses. Even Islam claim Quran is both oral and written Word of God attributed to Muhammad. Why are David, Moses and Muhammad not declared God? Why only Jesus? Jesus did nothing any prophets and messiahs could not do.

Luke 10:18: “And He [Jesus Christ] said to them, ‘I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.’” Satan’s fall would have occurred before he tempted Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden.

The word [Jesus Christ] is deliberately added to Luke 10:18 by the articles author, just like the many words been added into the Bible to obscure the original meaning. No one has the right to tamper the word of God. But this is common practise by Christian Church. Not to say Judaism or Islam is free from this fraud either.

John 17:5: “And now, O Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was.” So Christ clearly existed before the world did.

John contradicted himself with John 8:50 I do not seek My own glory.. AND John 5:41 I do not accept glory from men. Therefore this verse is false.

1 Corinthians 10:4: “And all drank the same spiritual drink. For they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them, and that Rock was Christ.” Christ existed, and He worked with Israel. The context shows clearly that the time frame is when Israel came out of Egypt into the wilderness.

Who says this? Clearly Paul. Not Jesus. Not God.

1 Corinthians 10:9, Colossians 1:16-17

Again Paul saying.

Hebrews 1:10: “And: ‘You, LORD, in the beginning laid the foundation of the earth, and the heavens are the work of Your hands.’” This is quoted from Psalm 102:25 and supports the previous verse from Colossians.

Sorry, but Paul refer Jesus as "Lord." NOT "LORD." Do you think I don't know the difference between the word Lord and LORD? Try harder.

Micah 5:2: “But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, though you are little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of you shall come forth to Me the One to be Ruler in Israel, whose goings forth are from of old, from everlasting.” Here we find a prophecy of Jesus Christ with the description that He has been from everlasting (literally, “from the days of eternity”).

Pure speculation with nothing to back up. This prophecy could also imply King David.

Another important passage showing Jesus was not created comes from John 8:58: “Jesus said to them, ‘Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.’” (Another significant use of this term in the Gospels is found in Mark 14:61-62.)

Yet, John himself rebuke this with John 10:34-36.

In John’s account, Jesus is not saying He came into existence before Abraham. He is saying He existed before Abraham came into existence.

Yet, the Pharisees did not stone him to death for blasphemy. For they understand Jesus' did not claimself God.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

LOL! Your own definition that you provided shows that when the term, "Son" is capitalized, it's referring to the second person of the Trinity. The trinity that's made up of God/Jesus/Holy Spirit as one God. Just as I always told you.

You are laughing at meaning second person in trinity? I purposely post the word "second in trinity" just to show you, your trinity concept of "second" is not Bible says the First or Alpha.

Yeah right. The trinity is made up human doctrine. Your Father-Son-Holy Spirit God has been rebuked as Historical fraud or deliberate interpolation done by your church.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Jesus was conceived by the Holy Spirit, which is also God.

"Conceived by" imply Jesus is a creation. Even if you use the term Begotten, it still doesn't neglect the fact Jesus is not the Alpha or the first mentioned in the bible. Neither it imply Jesus is everlasting. You are just repeating the same falsify nonsense how God made him self, yet being together as always eternity.

This is why the Bible tells us that there are three that bear record in heaven, but these three are ONE. It's also the same reason that Jesus told his disciples to baptize everyone in the name of the Father, Son, Holy Spirit.

Here we go again repeating how your biblical Trinity verse had been scholarly rebuked as interpolation or historical fraud.

Regardless of which one you think has higher ranking, you have to believe on Jesus for salvation.

Jesus salvation was testified by another prophet, John the Baptist. And Jesus crucifixion is consesually accepted by historians, even sceptica like Bart Erhman himself.
What is not verified and consensually agreed is your absurd Jesus as God Son person.

God gave Jesus a name above all other names and control of heaven and earth. No getting to God without going through Jesus.

We already gone through this. Jesus name' savior meant nothing if anyone can use it freely.

There's no point in us having the Trinity talk again. You already know everything I have to say on the matter from the Trinity thread that we were in not so long ago. You can refer back to that for any more answers from me, where I already shared everything.

And you should know, I don't believe Jesus is God, neither do I trust Bible words 100% unless it can be verified to be authentic.
edit on 11-9-2018 by EasternShadow because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join