It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan the deceiver or not ..

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
yes you'll have to meet God to be able to speak about God. Until then you have zero knowledge & are a danger to yourself & everyone who comes in contact with you

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Bye Satan

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SourcePage

I prefer to follow God's commandments. I'll leave you to go play with your demons on your own.

Just try to use some common sense, will you? Don't get so wrapped up in the excitement that you don't notice that they've already admitted to you that they're not the original Creator and they have to resort to cloning. These are huge clues that you are choosing to ignore.

Goodbye.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Sorry. I don't take advice from demon possessed morons such as yourself. remember: The Bible States That God Will Manifest To You. But You Don't Believe It

That is a clue that you are the servant of satan & not the servant of Christ

edit on 2-9-2018 by SourcePage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SourcePage

That is a clue that you are the servant of satan & not the servant of Christ.

LOL! Any fool can see right through your BS. Only Satan says something is written in the Bible and then refuses to post where. We all know that you have no idea what you're talking about. You just like repeating yourself thinking that if you say it enough times that you'll convince yourself, because you sure aren't convincing anyone else!

Moving on. You're not even providing cheap entertainment any more.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Here is the link to the verse where Jesus said that He will manifest to you google

Bye satan. Enjoy burning in The Lake of Fire

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pinocchio
FACTS:

Serpent is not Devil and/or Satan.
Satan is not Devil and/or Serpent.
Devil is not Serpent and/or Satan.

Serpent is not deceiver. He is responsible for knowledge. His fault was wanting. Wanting is not suited to mortals. Hence in our wants we find death.
Be not found wanting. For God created you to have and hold woman. To charm her... You must conquer fears only. God has a covenant wherein man has dominon over all things. Lands, Seas, and Skies.

Satan is a corrupter. He temps. But he harms not.
Only those who give in to temptation are ruined.
Yourself to blame. Don't tempt god tho. He's vengeful.

Devil hunts souls. A predator of the flesh. He conquers only what men can't. As long as you can't, he conquers. Blood and Brains are his delight. Guard yourself. The Devil partakes of the fruits of man's labors so long as a soul he reaps.
Don't sell your soul. Ever. Or the Dominion that God gave you belongs to the devil.

This is the fine line separating Judaism and Christianity.

Judaism stick to Genesis,"Everything ( created by God ) is Good." Judaism don't see the Serpent as Evil, but an agent of God, acting on God's will as a test to Human's faith. Judaism doesn't recognize Satan as separate entity from God.

While Christian believe in Lucifer aka the Morning Star as the Fallen Angel who rebel against God. Christian believe Lucifer/Satan is separated entity who vow to deceive and tempt human into joining their rank.... In hell. This mostly derived from John ( of Patmos ) Revelation's the last battle of Good and Evil in Heaven and the secoming coming of Jesus.

Islam believe in Satan as the Fallen Angel who became Jealous of man for He is made of fire while man is made of dust. Satan believe , he is the rightful ruler of both Heaven and Earth. And in the act of defiance he make a deal with God to take Adam's seed with him to Hell. In response to Satan's challenge, God's convince of his creation faith to overcome Satan's temptation, accepted the deal. Knowing Satan will use every trickery he master, God sent prophets and messiahs to warn human the danger of Satan's temptation. Not only that, God sent two angels for each man, to write and become the eye of God. These two angels are called Raqib and Atiq.

I am neither a Judaist, a Christian, nor a Muslim. Since the principles of serpents/satan/devil are backed by the four holy scriptures, it is not for me to judge which one is true. As a precaution of being in danger of evil deception, I choose to be neutral and accept all the views in their own right. It's not up to me to question how our Father in Heaven reveals His mysteries to Abrahamic's descendants and followers.

originally posted by: Pinocchio
Pinocchio is not knowledgeable. He is just hanging around.

A truly humble children of God.

May your path be lighten and blessed by our Father in Heaven.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   
The Caduceus symbolises the flower on the end of the tree of eternal life. The tree grows souls & that is the orb at the top of the Caduceus. The stem below is the stem of the tree. It has two serpents wrapped around it with their heads facing the soul to guard it. This is what some people call the devil or satan. It can lead the soul to the tree & teach it what the gods know, or the serpents of the tree can stay under the feet of the human soul & lead the soul through the earth world of mortals instead. This is what the serpents do. They work for the tree of eternal life in the capacity of training new souls & stopping them from accessing the tree & learning about it.

The orb on top of the branch has wings extending at its sides & this represents the angel that each soul orb has with it, & which takes the soul to higher levels of the heavens to learn various things as part of its growth. So each soul always has an angel with it as well as a serpent or two. When people meditate they often report seeing a big reptile eye staring at them. This is the serpent that is always guarding their soul. It can lead souls to the tree or elsewhere.

Christianity starts by saying that the snake was bad for leading humans to the tree, & the humans were ashamed of what they learned from the tree. This is because the tree is holding their naked soul & one cannot hide from that nakedness ever. So when they tried to hide from the tree they simply placed themselves into denial of their true identity as souls on the tree of eternal life, & as a result placed themselves into ignorance & had to live as stupid mortals instead; who simply grow old & struggle & die without knowledge of who they really are. So that is where the serpent & tree comes into the story, even long before christianity was around.

Satan is an office. A military office of angels that God put in place to hold humanity at a lower level of consciousness & drive them to struggle & compete on earth. It's like how God gives Satan permission in The Book of Job to try & drive Job away from God & into total ungodliness. And in Genesis God orders angels to drive man away from paradise & lock him out in the mortal zone. It is the same office of angels that keep man at the lower level of consciousness. It will use the serpent or the beast or anything at all to affect its purpose. That is who satan is. An office of angels created by God to hold man at the lower levels.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

god didnt say bad things about satan. satan was doubtful about god's creation that is man. god wants to prove his point and so does satan.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: EasternShadow

Since the principles of serpents/satan/devil are backed by the four holy scriptures, it is not for me to judge which one is true. As a precaution of being in danger of evil deception, I choose to be neutral and accept all the views in their own right.

Just remember, you can't have your cake and eat it too. When 2 views are contradictory they cannot both be true. And if one convinces oneself that you can't figure out the truth of a particular matter at all, the convenient cop-out is to give up trying to figure it out as mentioned in this code of life:

And then Satan has got you right where he wants you, in the dark, without even trying to be enlightened by (figuring out) the truth of a matter; in particular those matters/subjects that are most vital to his agenda to keep you in the dark about. Where the 'we don't know'-way of thinking has turned into 'and nobody can (ever) know' or "can be sure" to quote from the scene below:

Vagueness is his playing field (Satan's). It becomes more easy to keep people in a foggy state of mind and have them fantasizing about myths (running around in circles chasing their own tales, that's not a misspelling of "tails" but an intentional play on words) and thinking they're wise, intelligent or knowledgeable in the process, not trying to do anything about their own ignorance and state of being in the dark regarding important matters involving God and God's will.

Pontius Pilate was possibly in that state of mind when he asked:

“What Is Truth?”

THAT question was cynically posed to Jesus by the Roman Governor Pontius Pilate. He was not interested in an answer, and Jesus did not give him one. Perhaps Pilate viewed truth as too elusive to grasp.​—John 18:38.

This disdainful attitude toward truth is shared by many today, including religious leaders, educators, and politicians. They hold that truth​—especially moral and spiritual truth—​is not absolute but relative and ever changing. This, of course, implies that people can determine for themselves what is right and what is wrong. (Isaiah 5:20, 21) It also allows people to reject as out-of-date the values and moral standards held by past generations.

The statement that prompted Pilate’s question is worth noting. Jesus had said: “For this I have been born, and for this I have come into the world, that I should bear witness to the truth.” (John 18:37) Truth to Jesus was no vague, incomprehensible concept. He promised his disciples: “You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”​—John 8:32.

Where can such truth be found? On one occasion, Jesus said in prayer to God: “Your word is truth.” (John 17:17) The Bible, written under divine inspiration, reveals truth that provides both reliable guidance and a sure hope for the future​—everlasting life.​—2 Timothy 3:15-17.

Pilate indifferently rejected the opportunity to learn such truth. What about you?

Song 62 To Whom do you Belong Vocal Renditions
edit on 4-9-2018 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic
You can't have your cake and eat it too. When 2 views are contradictory they cannot both be true.

True.

And if one convinces oneself that you can't figure out the truth of a particular matter at all, the convenient cop-out is to give up trying to figure it out as mentioned in this code of life:

I am convince I can figure out a lot of things, which are not true. I can figure out Mary is NOT the mother of God, and Satan used her to deceive devout Catholics like Anneliese Michel into believing her suffering was meant to save all human from sin.

I can figure out Satan always whisper in my ear and my mind to tempt me into committing sin, like adultery or lust over other people wives.

Vagueness is his playing field (Satan's). It becomes more easy to keep people in a foggy state of mind and have them fantasizing about myths (running around in circles chasing their own tales, that's not a misspelling of "tails" but an intentional play on words) and thinking they're wise, intelligent or knowledgeable in the process, not trying to do anything about their own ignorance and state of being in the dark regarding important matters involving God and God's will.

Vagueness is not necessary Satan's playing field. The Bible stated that Jesus himself play with vague parables quite often, even his own disciples could not understand him. Didn't John wrote Jesus' Parables turn away thousand of people?

Pontius Pilate was possibly in that state of mind when he asked:

“What Is Truth?”
THAT question was cynically posed to Jesus by the Roman Governor Pontius Pilate. He was not interested in an answer, and Jesus did not give him one. Perhaps Pilate viewed truth as too elusive to grasp.​—John 18:38.

Pontius Pilate was under extreme pressure by the Jews, he most likely didn't know what he was asking. Not that matter anyway, since the end result is already predestined. But take note, Pontius washed his hand and proclaim this man's blood was on the Jews. Therefore, it was Jews' blood who spilled on the ground of Jerusalem the day the second temple was razed to ground. The Bible did not tell this, even though Paul was mostly still alive around 66-70CE. The truth is god's justice was called on 30 August 70CE, recorded in History as a true event.

This disdainful attitude toward truth is shared by many today, including religious leaders, educators, and politicians. They hold that truth​—especially moral and spiritual truth—​is not absolute but relative and ever changing. This, of course, implies that people can determine for themselves what is right and what is wrong. (Isaiah 5:20, 21) It also allows people to reject as out-of-date the values and moral standards held by past generations.

Isaiah was right. However your context is misappropriated, because Pontius Pilate was under political ramification against angry fanatics crowd. Hence Jesus asked,

John 18:34
“Are you saying this on your own,” Jesus asked, “or did others tell you about Me?”

Jesus had said: “For this I have been born, and for this I have come into the world, that I should bear witness to the truth.” (John 18:37) Truth to Jesus was no vague, incomprehensible concept. He promised his disciples: “You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”​—John 8:32.

Where can such truth be found? On one occasion, Jesus said in prayer to God: “Your word is truth.” (John 17:17)

God's word is truth. Man's word however, is mostly lie. Origen's works is heresay, yet his student, Erasmus is considered the Father of Church.

The Bible, written under divine inspiration, reveals truth that provides both reliable guidance and a sure hope for the future​—everlasting life.​—2 Timothy 3:15-17.

Sorry, Paul justify "All Scripture is profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction" - 2 Timothy 3:16-17

Only Messiahs and prophets have the authority to answer directly to God.

Pilate indifferently rejected the opportunity to learn such truth.

What about you?

I am not Pontius Pilate.

What is the truth?
The truth is, it is easy to dismiss contradictions. It is not easy to reconcile others differences in Torah, Psalm, Gospels and Quran. Especially the Gospels.

edit on 4-9-2018 by EasternShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: EasternShadow

Sorry, Paul justify "All Scripture is profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction" - 2 Timothy 3:16-17

You've misinterpreted this scripture.

Paul's not saying that scripture needs reproofing or correction. Paul has stated here that using scripture is good for teaching, reproofing and correcting people.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

You've misinterpreted this scripture.

Paul's not saying that scripture needs reproofing or correction. Paul has stated here that using scripture is good for teaching, reproofing and correcting people.

You maybe right, but my understanding is based on Paul's Letters to Corinthian, that Paul is aware He receives no inspiration from God to speak on several issues, such as this,

1 Cor. 7:12, "But to the rest I say, not the Lord, that if any brother has a wife who is an unbeliever, and she consents to live with him, let him not send her away."

1 Cor. 7:25, "Now concerning virgins I have no command of the Lord, but I give an opinion as one who by the mercy of the Lord is trustworthy."

2 Cor. 11:17, "That which I am speaking, I am not speaking as the Lord would, but as in foolishness, in this confidence of boasting."

When He writes "correction" in 2 Timothy 3:16-17, I am referring to the "correction" he did to the scripture. Refer to Galatians 5:1-2;

1 It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not be encumbered once more by a yoke of slavery.2 Take notice: I, Paul, tell you that if you let yourselves be circumcised, Christ will be of no value to you at all.

But Jesus did NOT say so.

Matthew 5:17-20 English Standard Version (ESV)
17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished. 19 Therefore whoever relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever does them and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

I emphasize,"Therefore whoever relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever does them and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven,"

What did Jesus said about scripture?
He said, "the scribes and Pharisees." Which mean Psalm, Moses Law, or the Old Testaments.

In other word, Jesus said do not listen to Paul.

edit on 5-9-2018 by EasternShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Satan is the eye in the sky.
Satan equals Pi
Satan will give humanity root 2
and then he will cry
cause Satan loves you
Satan loves you.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Obviously, you didn't understand what Jesus meant when He said that He came to fulfill the law. He also knew that the majority of Jews rejected Him, which forced them to keep up the old Mosaic laws. Those are the laws that the Jews will be judged by when the Sheep and Goat judgement comes before the Millennial period. Remember, Jesus is speaking to the Jews here. Not the Gentiles.

edit on 5-9-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Obviously, you didn't understand what Jesus meant when He said that He came to fulfill the law. He also knew that the majority of Jews rejected Him, which forced them to keep up the old Mosaic laws. Those are the laws that the Jews will be judged by when the Sheep and Goat judgement comes before the Millennial period. Remember, Jesus is speaking to the Jews here. Not the Gentiles.

You are free to believe that you are a gentile. A different Flock. As Paul write;
Galatians 3:28
"doesn’t say that there is no Jew and Gentile, slave and free, male and female because we are all equal, but because we “are all one in Christ Jesus.”

But for me, God doesn't treat Jews, Gentile and Arabs any more different than Jesus treated a Canaanite woman. Everyone is equal.

Genesis 1:27
God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. .

Numbers 15:15
For the assembly, there shall be one statute for you and for the stranger who sojourns with you, a statute forever throughout your generations. You and the sojourner shall be alike before the Lord.

Leviticus 19:33-34
“When a stranger sojourns with you in your land, you shall not do him wrong. You shall treat the stranger who sojourns with you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.

Acts 17:26
and He made from one man every nation of mankind to live on all the face of the earth, having determined their appointed times and the boundaries of their habitation,

Acts 10:34
Opening his mouth, Peter said: "I most certainly understand now that God is not one to show partiality,

Matthew 3:9
Don’t think that you will escape because you are ‘sons of Abraham.’ I tell you, God is not dependent upon you. He can raise up ‘sons of Abraham’ from these stones, if He wishes. He will use others, if you are not worthy. You will be judged and punished, regardless of your Hebrew heritage”

Deut 29:10-12
You stand assembd today, all of you, before the Lord your God
the leaders of your tribes, your elders, and your officials, all the men of Israel, your children, your women, and the aliens who are in your camp, both those who cut your wood and those who draw your water to enter into the covenant of the Lord your God, sworn by an oath, which the Lord your God is making with you today;

I am not a prophet to convince you of anything. If your faith lies in an opinion of an ordinary man without proper ordination from God, like Paul, it is your right.

But I stick to Messiahs and prophets teaching.
edit on 5-9-2018 by EasternShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   

You didn't pay attention to what I said. While we are all one under Jesus Christ, we're not all one if you don't believe in Jesus Christ. The Jews who REJECTED Jesus will be judged by the law. The Gentiles were never under the Mosaic laws.

edit on 6-9-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

You didn't pay attention to what I said. While we are all one under Jesus Christ, we're not all one if you don't believe in Jesus Christ. The Jews who REJECTED Jesus will be judged by the law. The Gentiles were never under the Mosaic laws.

Read my last verse from Deut 29:10-12.

It said, "..and the aliens.... are to enter into the covenant of the Lord your God." What does it means by "the aliens"? It means anyone beside the Israelites. It means the Gentiles as you understand it.

And you are wrong about God's covenant. Jesus didn't teach Paul's laws, but he didn't teach Mosaic laws either. Jesus establish his own covenant for everyone. What did Jesus said before he left? He said to Keep his commands, many times. What are Jesus commands? Would it be better for you to find it yourself, rather than taking Paul's word for granted? Since when did God dictate you to follow Paul's way? Jesus is the way to father. Not Paul.
edit on 6-9-2018 by EasternShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Now you're arguing something different.

There is a new Covenant with Jesus, but that doesn't eliminate the other Covenants. That's why Jesus said that while he fulfilled the law that the other laws were to remain in effect until all passed away.

The Bible tells us that the dead will be judged out of those things which were written in the "books" (plural). Part of what's written in the other books was their "works", which includes the Mosaic laws and how well the Jews kept them. Likewise, Gentiles "works" will be based on the laws that they were under, although they were different. We are not only judged by our faith (Book of Life), but also our "works" (other books).

Revelation 20:12

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Now you're arguing something different.

Nope. I'm still arguing the merit of Paul's teaching.

The Bible tells us that the dead will be judged out of those things which were written in the "books" (plural). Part of what's written in the other books was their "works", which includes the Mosaic laws and how well the Jews kept them. Likewise, Gentiles "works" will be based on the laws that they were under, although they were different. We are not only judged by our faith (Book of Life), but also our "works" (other books).

Good. Finally you understand.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join