It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller Indicts 12 For Russian Hacking

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:
(post by JBurns removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

russians hacked voter rolls, secretaries of states, voting machine software and our power grid. I want to see trump be tuff and stand up for our country. he's a puss who has to hide. lol

link   
a reply to: JinMI

Mueller seems quite capable of delivering the surprises. No leaks. Not a peep!

link   

No he's not.

link   
Back on topic of the indictments here. Names are named. Dates are given. Here's a couple bits at random (transcribing from PDF so excuse any errors):

On or about March 25, 2016, LUKASHEV used the same john356gh account to mask additional links included in the spearphishing emails sent to numerous individuals affiliated with the Clinton Campaign, including Victims 1 and 2. LUKASHEV sent these emails from the Russia-based email account [email protected] that he spoofed to appear to be from Google.

. X-Agent malware implanted on the DCCC network transmitted information from the victims' computers to GRU-leased server located in Arizona. The Conspirators referred tot this server as their "AMS" panel. KOZAHECK, MALYSHEV, and their co-conspirators logged into the AMS panel to use X-Agent's keylog and screenshot functions in the course of monitoring and surveilling activity on the DCCC computers.

25. On or about April 19, 2016, KOZACHECK, YERSHOV, and their co-conspirators remotely configured an overseas computer to relay communications between X-Agent malware and the AMS panel and then tested X-Agent's ability to connect to this computer. The Conspirators referred to this computer as a "middle server." The middle server acted as a proxy to obscure the connection between malware at the DCCC and the Conpirator's AMS panel. On or about April 20, 2016, the Conspirators directed X-Agent malware on the DCCC computers to connect to this middle server and receive directions from the Conspirators.

26. On or about April 18, 2016, the Conspirators hacked into the DNC's computers through their access to the DCCC network. The Conspirators then installed and managed different types of malware (as they did in the DCCC network) to explore the DNC network and steal documents.

a. On or about April 18, 2016, the Conspirators activated X-Agent's keylog and screenshot functions to steal credentials of a DCCC employee who was authorized to access the DNC network. The Conspirators hacked into the DNC network from the DCCC network using stolen credentials. By in or around June 2017, they gained acess to approximately thirty-three DNC computers.

a. For example, on or about April 22, 2016, the Conspirators compressed gigabytes of data from DNC computers, including opposition research. The Conspirators later moved the compressed DNC data using X-Tunnel to a GRU-leased computer located in Illinois.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

of course, the russians tried to sabotage the election. trumpsters are either blind or plain stupid to dont see whats going on. everything is working fine for putin and friends. trump is spreading chaos, he tries to weaken the european union, and thats exactly what putin wants. take a look at putins actions in the last decade, his connections to criminals and his agenda, and you will understand whats happening here. not the russians are our enemies, putin and his friends are. he is a clever guy, speaks well german, seems to be a nice guy, but, he was an agb agent, he has learned how to manipulate people, and trump is a perfect victim.

link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: network dude

Fire up robocopy, xcopy or whatever you favor and do a large batch copy. I'll bet you'll get a sustained transfer rate of about 20-25 MB/s.

Why are you comparing HD to HD copying, with file transfers between two locations thousands of miles away over the atlantic connection ?
edit on 13-7-2018 by CrawlingChaos because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: knoxie

you are on fire!

do you think trump should meet with putin alone tomorrow?

It's Monday. Hopefully 3 hours closed-door with both sporting huge smiles upon exiting.

link   
a reply to: knoxie

Whatever your gripe is with him: FINE

My point is that your false claims of "collusion" are debunked. Period

As far as being "weak" on Russia? Who cares. Their actions were MINIMAL.

Voters didn't change their votes based on any "trolling" or the fact that truthful/legitimate emails were leaked.

Personally, my mind was made up the second Hillary got the nomination. I'd have voted for a pile of dog # before I voted for that ugly disgusting hag.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

US President Barack Obama revealed the United States’ involvement in the Ukrainian crisis from its outset and admitted that the United States “had brokered a deal to transition power in Ukraine.”

Obama’s statement is reiterating something that the world public opinion already knew — the US was involved in the coup of [ex-Ukrainian President] Viktor Yanukovych from the start. History shows us that the US has overthrown numerous governments in Latin America, Asia and Africa and replaced them with leaders that ruled with a fascist ideology that proved useful for Washington’s geopolitical interests,” independent researcher and writer Timothy Alexander Guzman told Sputnik.

How about those virtual sour grapes?

Back to the manufactured boogieman.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yes, And I read it on yahoo, last week....Its driving me NUTS...cause I am looking for the link....I have googled...

Muller ending in fall focused on collusion( that was the basically what the article said)

I tried a few variations....have not found it yet.. PROMISE I did read, it. Also I am still looing...It had to be a web link from yahoo, to like Business insider or something like that.....STILL LOOKIN...

Basically it said, Muller was finishing up with the Russian side, of it, and would be putting his focus on the collusion aspect....Which now makes sense that today he announced this.

So now it will be focused on the trump camp. FINALLY! (the article did not say that part, that is just my input LOL).

Back to google....It might be in my history....I have not cleared it in awhile.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

russians hacked voter rolls, secretaries of states, voting machine software and our power grid. I want to see trump be tuff and stand up for our country. he's a puss who has to hide. lol

Like Obama, who told cybersecurity to stand down?

Obama's cybersecurity coordinator confirms Susan Rice ordered him to 'stand down' on Russian meddling

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Surprises?

Halrequinn has better plots.

link   
a reply to: CrawlingChaos

They were here.

link   
a reply to: oloufo

YOU are spreading the chaos! How do you not see that?

Russia did some minimal "meddling" nonsense that IS NOT PROVEN to have had any impact whatsoever.

YOU are spreading chaos and destabilizing the US with your CONSTANT LIES. You spread rumors as thought they are facts. You spread your opinion as though it is fact. You spread your stupid moronic opinions as though they are foregone conclusions. You spread your tin-foil allegations as though they are proven fact.

THEY ARE NOT.

In fact, they are now PROVABLY false.

"No US citizen involved" Read it, read it twice actually. Then stop sharing your moronic and paranoid opinions.

You lost the 2016 election. YOU LOST.

No amount of crying and whining will change that. Hillary Clinton will NOT be President. Not now, most likely not ever. She just wasn't good enough.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

That's because it was a nothing-burger. "No effect on the election outcome"

Yawn...

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

you are on fire!

do you think trump should meet with putin alone tomorrow?

Gawd yes! They both need to shuck as many of their deep state "advisors" as they can and get down to business. That's what JFK and Krushchev had to do to avoid the Cuban Missile Crisis---get rid of the crazies that wanted war and come to some understanding. Which they did.

Why don't we EVER hear in these discussions about China's human rights record or them stealing our secrets or their hacking achievements or their military buildup or their plans to be world leader in artificial intel in the next 20-yrs when they're our biggest threat? I'll tell you why: the globalists love China and have already conceded they are the next superpower in the globalist worldview.

(post by kurthall removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
As Trump admits: The U.S. is not "innocent".

Countries could indict American spooks abroad, if they wanted to. Of course, we'd ignore those indictments, the same way they ignore ours.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

debunked, period? the investigations is ongoing.

no americans have been charged in *THIS* indictment were his words.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join