It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller Indicts 12 For Russian Hacking

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: crtrvt

Oh yeah.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

link   
a reply to: kurthall

Exaclty how, did they help him ?

They bribed the entire E.C. ? They hacked the votes and changed them ? Whats the specifics on how they helped him ?

link   
Leftists shaking and rocking back and forth in a corner... with a tin-foil cap

*Mueller is here, indictments are coming!!!*

“There is no allegation in this indictment that any American citizen committed a crime," Rosenstein said. "There is no allegation that the conspiracy changed the vote count or affected any election result.”

Not against our President, they aren't. Meanwhile, the left has wasted almost 2 whole years on this Russia paranoid nonsense. They have ALL (including Adam Schiff-for-brains) put their reputations on the line by declaring "collusion" a foregone conclusion... and yet here we are.

Once more for good measure.

“There is no allegation in this indictment that any American citizen committed a crime," Rosenstein said. "There is no allegation that the conspiracy changed the vote count or affected any election result.”

"Collusion"? Discredited and debunked

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Care to show us the links you used when you PROCLAIMED that Trump was guilty of "collusion" and that he'd be indicted? You parroted tin-foil theories from your other angry and impotent leftists, and pretended they were preordained results. I ask again, WHAT NEWS SOURCE did you use?

I've saved links to every single crazy post you guys have made declaring that. Well guess what? You're wrong. You've been proven wrong, twice now. I promised I'd revisit you all/your posts once your lies were proven false, and guess what? I'm revisiting them now.

You've spun a standard investigation into election meddling into an attack on the President. Mueller/Rosenstein made that clear when they filed a complaint against that same LIBERAL NEWS sources you were just boasting about... You saw that, right? When Mueller filed a complaint against YOUR LIBERAL NEWS sources for spreading false information about his investigation, right? Not at Fox News. Not a Breitbart. Not Trump's lawyers. LIBERAL NEWS

Further, you must have missed this part:

edit on 7/13/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Not run hide. Not honor Putin with the visit. Jesus .
Or confront not ask. What the hell do you think Putin is going to do? Tell the truth? Admit it? Say let me get those Russian nationals extradited to your country?
What is trump going to say?
Oh Vlad.....

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: theantediluvian

GRU right to the Kremlin's door.
Let's hear how it was Seth Rich again boys and girls.

Lets see the case actually proven in court before you start tossing out that bathwater.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

The files in question, despite what a lot of people mistakenly assume, were from the DCCC. The transfer could have been between two computers at the DCCC. It could have been between a DCCC computer and a C&C server in the US. It could have been between two computers back in Russia.

Well since we're doing coulda's.

Awan started working on Capitol Hill in January 2004 as an information technology director for Robert Wexler.[9] His wife Hina Alvi, his two brothers, a sister-in-law, and two friends also worked as congressional information technology staffers. Awan worked as a shared employee, providing technical support for 25 other House Democrats.[9][10

en.wikipedia.org...

link   
a reply to: crtrvt

I know! Oh but that doesn't mean anything lol

link   

a reply to: Lumenari

Nope. I'm an interior decorator by trade. Can you tell me how many square yards of carpet a 18X30 room would take?

Seriously?
540 sq ft.
roughly 60 sq yards.

It's not rocket science.

Now, can YOU explain download speeds over wire vs direct connect as in a thumb drive vs internet/wifi?

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Trump today said: “I think that we're being hurt very badly by the — I would call it the witch hunt. I would call it the rigged witch hunt after watching some of the little clips. I didn't get to watch too much, because I'm here, it's a different time zone to, put it mildly. But after watching the people — the man that was testifying yesterday, I call it the rigged witch hunt. I think that really hurts our country, and it really hurts our relationship with Russia. I think that we would have a chance to have a very good relationship with Russia, and a very good chance — very good relationship with president Putin. I would hope so.”

he said this knowing the developments. he's going to kiss his ass tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
This is just breaking. Looking for more but from Politico:

Mueller indicts 12 Russians for hacking into DNC

Special counsel Robert Mueller indicted 12 Russians on Friday, and accused them of hacking into the Democratic National Committee to sabotage the 2016 presidential election. The indictments, announced by Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, come just days before a scheduled Monday summit in Helsinki between Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Rosenstein is doing a press briefing right now.

ETA:

Found the indictment in PDF here.

Hacking, but still no collusion.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Mueller Indicts 12 For Russian Hacking

Unless one of those was named Trump.

Yall got exactly jacksnip commonly referred to as PATSIES.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

There's not going to be a trial so real easy for you to throw down the gauntlet.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

There's not going to be a trial so real easy for you to throw down the gauntlet.

So what was Mueller thinking when he wrote out the indictment ? What was the point/purpose of indicting them ?

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

You said that about the Strzok investigation....,,,.. 

Just a waste of time and money, right? 

Actually I said neither.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

What sense does it make not to put it out there. Besides if these people ever set foot in our country or in one that extradites here then it's in the works already.
I don't understand this attitude of we can't do anything to them why bother. Hello victim!

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

And Mueller doesn't have to have proof, accusations are enough for the Left. Remember what happened when one of the companies [ that didn't even exists at the time ] challenged Mueller? He and his team were left fumbling and spluttering claiming to "need more time" Why would he need more time, if he already had the proof?

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

a reply to: Lumenari

Nope. I'm an interior decorator by trade. Can you tell me how many square yards of carpet a 18X30 room would take?

Seriously?
540 sq ft.
roughly 60 sq yards.

It's not rocket science.

Now, can YOU explain download speeds over wire vs direct connect as in a thumb drive vs internet/wifi?

It's 59.5 Square yards.

Jeez

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

1. Exactly. Mueller is wasting his and the courts time with filing paperwork on a case that will never be heard.
2. As an American, i truly believe in innocent until proven guilty
3. Until you can prove this case, you cannot cast aspersions on any other theories. Including Seth Rich.

Yes, it is easy for me to throw down the gauntlet. Which highlighted how ridiculous your little quip was.
edit on 7/13/2018 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join