It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller Indicts 12 For Russian Hacking

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
This is not the mudpit.

You will post with something resembling civility or you won't be posting--post bans will follow.

Consider this a friendly warning.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

No there is not. No forensic analysis of the server was ever done.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I'm curious to know what Page had to say today.

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Aallanon

It doesn't mention anyone in this country. It doesn't mention Roger Stone either but there's no doubt who they were in contact with here.

No doubt? Please provide a source. Or tell Mueller you have inside info.

link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

Lol no its not.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: JBurns

Mueller was the first prosecutor (to my knowledge) that actually indicted the proverbial ham sandwich!

One of the companies he indicted didn't even exist during the time frame he alleged the crimes were committed

Its no coincidence this info was released the day after the disastrous strzok hearings.

Actually, I think the goal is to have it posted before Trump meets Putin.

Kind of like, "We know what you did. Don't think you can make some deals with Putin to get out of it."

Like a warning shot. That's just what it feels like, we'll see.

Regardless of what might happen, it paints a picture and sets the table.

They know what they are doing.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Mueller was the first prosecutor (to my knowledge) that actually indicted the proverbial ham sandwich!

One of the companies he indicted didn't even exist during the time frame he alleged the crimes were committed

I bet ol' Rod had an internal dialogue going on, "Oh God, Oh God, Oh God please let these be names of actual people this time!"

edit on 13-7-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

These throw away indictments are being used to distract from the strzok hearing and nothing more.

This is an excellent analysis

I had not even considered its proximity to the devastating Strozok hearing until your post XC
edit on 7/13/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I'm curious to know what Page had to say today.

probably the same bs song and dance strzok gave.

link   
Personally I would like just one of the twelve indicted to come to the US and face trial. That would allow for a lot more information to become public. Just my own personal point of view.

link   

Behind closed doors of course.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

These throw away indictments are being used to distract from the strzok hearing and nothing more.

I had not even considered its proximity to the devastating Strozok hearing until your post XC

The Strzok hearing was hardly devastating.

It was embarrassing, more than anything, to see our elected representatives on both sides put on such a horrible political soap opera.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

a reply to: JinMI

Oh I agree. It is ridiculous to believe citizens of a sovereign nation can be subjected to our justice system. Our system of justice/government is only valid/legitimate within our borders.

That's false.

The U.S. has extradition treaties with about 100 countries, including most of Europe, Latin America, Japan, Australia, etc. We do not have extradition treaties with adversary nations like Russia, China, Iran, or North Korea. With certain exceptions, nations with joint extradition agreements will allow indicted individuals within their borders to be exchanged for prosecution by the justice system of the other country.

Of course, the FBI realizes that Russia will not extradite these indicted Russian citizens. But they also know that if these individuals attempted to travel to any of the 100 nations with which the US has an extradition treaty, they would be apprehended (probably at the border) and promptly turned over to the US for prosecution. This has the intention and effect of neutralizing the effectiveness of these 12 Russian IC agents by drastically limiting their travel. That's the whole point. This was a criminal indictment used as a tactic to achieve a counterintelligence objective.

In counterintelligence, the highest priority is to identify agents of foreign powers who are acting in the US against the interests of the US and stop, disrupt, or otherwise neutralize their effectiveness, whether that results in a criminal conviction, or not. This indictment does that by identifying, by name, the principal agents, their job titles within the Russian IC, the aliases that they used, and where their electronic communications came from and went to. That lets the Russians (and probably some Americans) know that we know a lot more about these agents than is revealed in the indictment. Their covers are blown and they are essentially confined to house arrest in Russia.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

To add more evidence of that Manafort forced the SC to define the scope of their prosecution. That in lemine motion is what forced the SC to publicly admit they wont be raising anything that is trump russia related in Manaforts prosecution. The SC then turned around and added more "charges" that date all the way back to the 1980's.

The SC then filed a motion to bar Manaforts legal team from raising anything related to russia and also to bar Manafort from raising the issue of selective prosecution.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Hope to see pardons for ALL of Mueller's indictments (canceling out his work, like he canceled out Obama's entire Residency)

I support and will support Trump no matter what.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

WASHINGTON — U.S. cybersecurity firm CrowdStrike has revised and retracted statements it used to buttress claims of Russian hacking during last year's American presidential election campaign. The shift followed a VOA report that the company misrepresented data published by an influential British think tank.

www.voanews.com...

That's interesting.

Also Orbis(also British) is who they used for the dossier.

In December, CrowdStrike said it found evidence that Russians hacked into a Ukrainian artillery app, contributing to heavy losses of howitzers in Ukraine's war with pro-Russian separatists.

This is also interesting since the earlier article that spoke about the last administrations interference in the Ukraine.

So if that 'forensic' evidence is Crowdstrike?

Get someone more credible.

edit on 13-7-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Like a good little sheep.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Behind closed doors of course.

The only difference with page is the fact she was given the choice of which letter she wanted in her file - resignation or termination. Since she doesnt work for the DOJ anymore the DOJ lawyers are more restricted in what they can do in comparison to Strzok, who is still employed, giving the FBI/DOJ lawyers more to work with.

In the end I dont foresee anything earth shattering in her testimony.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: JBurns

Like a good little sheep.

As opposed to parroting, Rushya,Rushya,Rushya ?

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

To add more evidence of that Manafort forced the SC to define the scope of their prosecution. That in lemine motion is what forced the SC to publicly admit they wont be raising anything that is trump russia related in Manaforts prosecution. The SC then turned around and added more "charges" that date all the way back to the 1980's.

The SC then filed a motion to bar Manaforts legal team from raising anything related to russia and also to bar Manafort from raising the issue of selective prosecution.

yeah
many here in no way want to read any of that

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join