It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller Indicts 12 For Russian Hacking

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by JBurns removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Know who's not implicated in the hack?
Mr Seth Rich. Oh wow...

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Let me ask you this, is it COMMON for an advanced intelligence agency hacking team to expose themselves like this?

No any they effing know it.

Russia gets 'caught' like some script kiddie sitting in his/her mommas basement.

It's effing ludicrous.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He's not going to Russia.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Let's hope all 12 are actual people and they can actually prove their case.

Mueller Indicted A Russian Company That Didn't Even Exist, Court Transcripts Say

www.dailywire.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Just like Russia "gets caught" with some scary sounding nerve agent in Britain. Yet they ignore the fact it is mere miles away from The UK's chemical weapons lab at Porton Down.

More leftist lies it seems!

Yet they wonder why most of us can't bring ourselves to jump on the anti-Russia train.

Honestly, I was sold after I saw Obama/Nuland's lies and double standards in Ukraine. The COUP they started..

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Simmer down. This was for the russians. The other half...other shoe if you will...has yet to fall.
You guys tried to tie it all up with a little bow after they indicted the other Russians for their Facebook attack. Obviously Mueller is working very very hard and is not finished.
edit on 7132018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

you are on fire!

do you think trump should meet with putin alone tomorrow?

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Bwhahahaaaa!

We're not," Dubelier responded. "And the reason for that, Your Honor, is I think we're dealing with a situation of the government having indicted the proverbial ham sandwich."

Putting the 'SPECIAL' in counsel.

Should change it to ED.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

GIVE US A SOURCE...Here is a Wiki....

The 2017–present Special Counsel investigation is an ongoing United States law enforcement investigation of Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign and any Russian (or other foreign) interference in the election, including exploring any possible links or coordination between Trump’s campaign and the Russian government, "and any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation." The scope of the investigation reportedly also includes potential obstruction of justice by President Trump and others.[1] Since May 2017, the investigation has been led by a United States Special Counsel, Robert Mueller, a former Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).

en.wikipedia.org...(2017–present)

edit on 13-7-2018 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: knoxie

do you think trump should meet with putin alone tomorrow?

Absolutely. Executive privilege. It is not conducive to diplomacy for anything other than two heads of state meeting.

..and its none of your business/concern how our President (YOUR President, in fact) chooses to conduct himself diplomatically.

link   

Honestly, I was sold after I saw Obama/Nuland's lies and double standards in Ukraine. The COUP they started..

Yep.

If Russia did do anything it would have been totally justifiable (retaliation) for Obama's snip show in Ukraine.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Muller said this will be done by the fall

Did he?

(post by kurthall removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
If it was the Russians who unmasked the truth. My thanks to their hard work on behalf of all Americans who don't have their heads in the sand. If it was Seth Rich, God bless him and his family.

Reguardless of who it was the contents and corruption needed to be made public.

The fact that you are more worried about who released them than the rigging and corruption in your party says a lot about you and several others who are either willfully ignorant or somehow part of the problem.
edit on 13-7-2018 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join