It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller Indicts 12 For Russian Hacking

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Let me rephrase that

Define hack

What is a hack how did they do it

Was it a man in the middle attack DNS poisoning what was it
edit on 13-7-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yes, he is. Or do you not know how to read?

"No US citizen involved in..."

Since there was ONLY "hacking" and "trolling" what else is there? What other ridiculous claims will you come up with?

Please, spew them out here. Can't wait to return to all these ridiculous claims once Mueller finishes wrapping up.

You realize that's why he's bringing so many other prosecutors in, right? They aren't joining "his team" they are taking his cases. Mueller is just-about-finished. And I'll be sure to return and run you liars out of here once that day comes.

For now, we're left with EVERY. SINGLE. CLAIM. YOU. HAVE. MADE. HAS. TURNED. OUT. FALSE. thus far.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

On or about March 25, 2016, LUKASHEV used the same john356gh account to mask additional links included in the spearphishing emails sent to numerous individuals affiliated with the Clinton Campaign, including Victims 1 and 2. LUKASHEV sent these emails from the Russia-based email account [email protected] that he spoofed to appear to be from Google.

Right people.

Russia is the villain in this little story.

Because the idiotic left broke the cardinal rule of IT.

edit on 13-7-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Stuff like this would have come from getting access to the C&C server:

30. On or about May 30, 2016, MALYSHEV accessed the AMS panel in order to upgrade custom AMS software on the server. That day, the AMS panel received updates from approximately thirteen different X-Agent malware implants on DCCC and DNC computers.

That wouldn't have come from for instance, anything CrowdStrike would have had access to in the DNC network. This is the kind of forensic evidence that I've been talking about that would independently confirm the CrowdStrike data when people have persisted in believing that without the FBI having direct unfettered access to the DNC servers, that there would be no evidence of hacking.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

All military personnel, no stand alone hackers. You would think this would put a serious strain on Trump and Putin, but that is ONLY if there was no collusion. If Trump knew about this, things should continue as normal. Next few weeks will be interesting to observe.

And it's funny to keep seeing Guccifer 2.0. How many people here quoted it and fell for it. Heck, I had Facebook back then and I remember all the posts people were making, copying Guccifer and not listening to anyone who said it was questionable. I wonder if those people now realize they were unknowingly working for a foreign government, against their own country.

Edit: and forgot to say thanks for the pdf of charges, that was an interesting read.

edit on 13-7-2018 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Then where do you get all of your accusations from?

If Mueller isn't "leaking" why do you keep pushing your now admittedly-false claims? After all, implying there is "more to come" leaves the implication that you somehow have inside knowledge or knowledge of evidence the rest of us don't have access to.

Since we all know that isn't true (you're actually just a bitter leftist who is still sore over LOSING the election to Trump/MAGA), why do you still assert your OPINIONS as if they were actual facts?

Liars like you should be required BY LAW to preface every statement with "This is just my opinion, not an actual fact"

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: JBurns

debunked, period? the investigations is ongoing.

no americans have been charged in *THIS* indictment were his words.

Don't even waste your breath....never ending troll! No matter what you post, say or prove, you are wrong. Even when your right.....You are not wrong....he is!!

ATS...IGNORE BUTTON PLEASE...

link   

How bout stuff like THIS??

(CNN)Federal investigators tried to warn the Democratic National Committee about a potential intrusion in their computer network months before the party moved to try to fix the problem, U.S. officials briefed on the probe tell CNN.

www.cnn.com...

link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Stuff like this would have come from getting access to the C&C server:

30. On or about May 30, 2016, MALYSHEV accessed the AMS panel in order to upgrade custom AMS software on the server. That day, the AMS panel received updates from approximately thirteen different X-Agent malware implants on DCCC and DNC computers.

That wouldn't have come from for instance, anything CrowdStrike would have had access to in the DNC network. This is the kind of forensic evidence that I've been talking about that would independently confirm the CrowdStrike data when people have persisted in believing that without the FBI having direct unfettered access to the DNC servers, that there would be no evidence of hacking.

We do however have close correlations between CrowdStrike and the FBI.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

There wasn't anyone "falling" for anything.

In case you missed it, the emails they leaked were factually true.

If you guys can't stand having your dirty laundry exposed, I don't know what to tell you. Make better choices, or stop associating with people who excuse violence with questions like "But what did he SAY to deserve that violent attack?"

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

But the campaign of presumptive Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton pointed the finger at Russia,saying the release of stolen emails was intended to help Republican nominee Donald Trump.

Same source.

And the last two years have been nothing, but creating 'evidence' to fit that narrative.

As laid out here.

en.wikipedia.org...

Harassment via the legal system:

The FBI and police abused the legal system to harass dissidents and make them appear to be criminals.

Officers of the law gave perjured testimony and presented fabricated evidence as a pretext for false arrests and wrongful imprisonment.

Why does anyone believe a thing in this snip show?
edit on 13-7-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

So where do you get your accusations from, then?

You're wrong, once again. Your claims and you personally (and your friends) have been thoroughly and completely debunked/discredited.

PERIOD

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: kurthall

ATS...IGNORE BUTTON PLEASE...

No safe spaces Kurty, sorry.

I don't need a safe space. I just don't want to have to sift through trash, when looking at a thread. That is the truth!!

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

i didn't lost anything. i'm german. you will see someday, that you are wrong. 'i've seen thousends of russian bots entering german newspaper forums, there are real, and they are sort of organiced.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

This is nothing more than a ploy to justify the SC and maintain the russia bs. Russia does not extradite its citizens so this wil never see the inside of a courtroom. Since it wont seee a courtroom the claims of a hack wont be challenged.

There is no forensic evidence that shows a hack. However there is evidence that shows an internal file transfer and then a leak.

Mueller tried this once already and when the russians went to court mueller got his ass handed to him and could not present the evidence in question the charges were based on. So far Mueller has failed to comply with over 70 requests for discovery and when he did comply they sent untranslated documents the SC admitted they had no idea what they say. Mueller then tried to delay for time and those who were charged objected and wanted to go to court as soon as possible. Hell one of the russian companies the SC indicted was not even in existence when the government made claims the business broke the law.
edit on 13-7-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

41. On or about June 15, 2016, the Conspirators logged into a Moscow-based server used and managed by Unit 74455 and, between 4:19 PM and 4:56 PM Moscow Standard Time, searched for certain words and phrases, including:

42. Later that day, at 7:02 PM Moscow Standard Time, the online persona Guccifer 2.0 published its first post on a blog site created through Wordpress. Titled "DNC's servers hacked by a lone hacker," the post used numerous English words and phrases that the Conspirators had searched for earlier that day (bolded below):

Worldwide known cyber security company [Company 1] announced that the Democratif National Committee (DNC) servers had been hacked by "sophisticated" hacker groups.

I'm very pleased the company appreciated my skills so highly))) [...]

Here are just a few docs from many thousands I extracted when hacking into DNC's network. [...]

Some hundred sheets! This's a serious case, isn't it? [...]

I guess [Company 1] customers should think twice about company's competence.

F[***] the Illuminati and their conspiracies!!!!!!!!! F[***] [Company 1]!!!!!!!!!

link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

There is no forensic evidence that shows a hack. However there is evidence that shows an internal file transfer and then a leak.

Imran Anwan.

Motive and opportunity.

link   
Goes to show the mental gymnastics and carte blanche culture in the US is alive and well. Either that or some posters are humiliated we had the wool pulled over so far and just won't admit the humiliation.

Point being, someone like Casey Anthony = guilty as f# pre-trial & still guilty afterward in the court of public opinion.

Russkies hacking us = total BS, naw, who'd bother with that brah. Who needs evidence!

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

Why would this strain anything? The only people making a big deal of it are those who basically have no real knowledge of nation-state intelligence activities. For a site like ATS, that is pathetic. Very telling of the population's rather low intelligence level, or understanding of intelligence.

This is common. Ordinary. Not unusual. Happens every single year there is an election. Totally run of the mill, standard, common, normal, expected and anticipated. THE UNITED STATES does the same thing to a variety of other countries (including allies). Again, not a big deal. Its expected. Its known about before it even happens... its just that common/usual.

The only idiots in government making any issue of this is Democrats. As usual, they are taking a non-issue and turning it into a wedge-issue because their failed ideology is wholly unpopular, unwanted and divisive.

But hey, lets indict intelligence officers from a SOVEREIGN nation! Great idea! Only problem is that you've now put US intelligence agents at risk of getting Interpol warrants now. Great idea, geniuses. Nice work. Instead of securing our elections (which WE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO DO) you'd rather open our brave intelligence folks up to prosecution.

Do yourselves a favor and read the US Constitution. Your bastard "democracy" is not mentioned one single time in there. It goes unmentioned for a reason. Pay special attention to ARTICLE 4 SECTION 4

...and we've been trying (with extreme dirty-Democrat opposition) to secure our elections for years now.
edit on 7/13/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join