It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller Indicts 12 For Russian Hacking

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
NO votes or vote counts changed. NO Americans involved. NO Americans knew they were in touch with Russian hackers. BIG win for Trump today

If Putin set out to destroy our country he passed the baton to the Democrats and they are running hard with it.

edit on 7/13/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: Xcathdra

These throw away indictments are being used to distract from the strzok hearing and nothing more.

This is an excellent analysis

I had not even considered its proximity to the devastating Strozok hearing until your post XC

The Strzok hearing was hardly devastating.

It was embarrassing, more than anything, to see our elected representatives on both sides put on such a horrible political soap opera.

No it was devastating to the SC cases. Antics by both parties aside his answers directly impact the SC actions. He showed bias and it was confirmed with is testimony, contrary to his explanations. This russia investigation was started in part by strzok given his position within the fbi.

If the initial investigation is severely flawed it carries over into muellers actions, IE if the initial investigation was biased the investigation should never have continued to a SC.

Everything Strzok touched is essentially tainted and even if it doesnt get the case thrown out it will make prosecutions a lot harder since the issues strzok created can be raised in court (giglio violations as well).

It brings us back to selective prosecution as well. Explain why Manafort is facing charges and the Podestas arent. All 3 worked together during the time period manafort is being charged for.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

These throw away indictments are being used to distract from the strzok hearing and nothing more.

This is an excellent analysis

I had not even considered its proximity to the devastating Strozok hearing until your post XC

You guys really don't realize that the Helsinki Summit with Putin is on Monday, two days away?

Who cares about the Strzok hearing? It was a sham and nothing came out of it. Right papers claim victory, left papers claim it was the greatest victory since the McCarthy hearings and the international papers think we're idiots.

This does not feel like a cover-up for some botched hearing yesterday, this is done in advance of the Summit, just two days away.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

O.k., look, I read the Politico article you linked, (thanks) and it says that the indictment is against 12 Russian Generals.

All of whom, I presume..........are in Russia.

What possible chance does this have of ever going anywhere?

Whatever the hell is the point?

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

WASHINGTON — U.S. cybersecurity firm CrowdStrike has revised and retracted statements it used to buttress claims of Russian hacking during last year's American presidential election campaign. The shift followed a VOA report that the company misrepresented data published by an influential British think tank.

www.voanews.com...

That's interesting.

Also Orbis(also British) is who they used for the dossier.

In December, CrowdStrike said it found evidence that Russians hacked into a Ukrainian artillery app, contributing to heavy losses of howitzers in Ukraine's war with pro-Russian separatists.

This is also interesting since the earlier article that spoke about the last administrations interference in the Ukraine.

So if that 'forensic' evidence is Crowdstrike?

Get someone more credible.

Crowdstrike is the company who performed the "analysis" on the server. No law enforcement agency for the US government got access to the server in question for detailed / legitimate analysis. The DOJ (Comey) took crowdstrikes word for it because they employ former FBI agents.

No legitimate forensic analysis was done.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Democrats want to retain their cake while simultaneously eating it too.

They demand "election security" yet every single law WE HAVE ALREADY PASSED to ensure integrity/security of our elections has been challenged BY DEMOCRATS.

Democrats should be clear: do they want election security or not?

The only way to ensure 1 vote for 1 CITIZEN is to have government issued ID/voter roles.

The votes themselves are printed on a ticket after entering them into the "black box" and each voter *should* be competent enough to read the ballot to ensure its accuracy (as the instructions state) before submitting the paper ticket.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

NO votes or vote counts changed. NO Americans involved. NO Americans knew they were in touch with Russian hackers. BIG win for Trump today

If Putin set out to destroy our country he passed the baton to the Democrats and they are running hard with it.

and yet we will see certain media outlets reporting on these indictments and repeating Trump in the story any chance they get to keep the bs narrative alive.

ETA - It seems eric swalwell already started via his twitter account.
edit on 13-7-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

..and Sheila Jackson whatever came out looking like an even bigger moron than usual (disgusting legs stuffed in cowboy boots and all..) Gee, she might have an even fatter/dumber mouth than Maxine Rivers. Lakes? Waters? Something...

Remember when Sheila Jackson something proclaimed very loudly during a congressional hearing that "Republicans are planning to fire Rosenstein on Friday" but it never happened?

Another leftist pushing an insane conspiracy theory, and looking like a complete fool when it doesn't come true.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Except there is lots of evidence it wasn’t Russians who gave leaks to Wikileaks. You do realize that you can be both liberal, AND be skeptical about DNC claims?
a reply to: Sillyolme

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

My question was why 60 yds of carpet instead suggesting hardwood and an area rug? But you got to go with what the customer wants or wishes to spend, right?

And patterned carpet is a big no for me. Just in case I ask for a room update.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I really hope Trump takes them to task for their continual interference in our election security plan

Can't believe they complain about some internet trolls while ignoring the real risk of foreign national non-citizens actually casting a vote in our elections

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Who was the president of the United States when all this happened? Where does the buck stop?

link   
No carpet.

Hardwood floor with a BEAR SKIN area rug

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Lumenari

Nope. I'm an interior decorator by trade. Can you tell me how many square yards of carpet a 18X30 room would take?
Doesn’t mean you understand policy, data analytics, it, politics, etc.

I find that the most naive liberals on these topics are often the least connected to the actual social impact or political world. Hint, I’m much more connected than an interior designer.

Also, I’m a liberal.
edit on 13-7-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

These aren't your typical "liberals" sadly. Most liberals I've known (myself included, before leaving the DNC in 2016) loved freedom, liberty, independence and TRUTH

These are just a bunch of very bitter/very angry/very sour grapes who can't get over the 2016 election

No lie, no rumor, no misinformation, no opinion-paraded-as-fact, no double standard or no hypocrisy is too low for them. They will do anything to oppose our President, and it is damned disgusting. On the bright side, if by some miracle they manage to con the American people into installing a Democrat in the WH, I fully expect him/her to be treated like dirt stuck to dog shi# on the bottom of a shoe thanks to this TERRIBLE precedent they're setting.

At this point, I'd be happy if we get out of the mess they've created without a hot civil war and total breakup of the country. The contempt and hatred, even in this thread, is absolutely palpable. It is a damn shame this is what it has come to

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron
This does not feel like a cover-up for some botched hearing yesterday, this is done in advance of the Summit, just two days away.

It is a cya to justify the SC investigation. For months now people have been bitching the SC investigation has targeted everyone and everything with the exception of Trump Russia collusion (because it doesnt exist). Democrats hitched their wagon to that narrative and after 2 years and tens of millions of dollars they have nothing to show for it except for indictments for crimes that occurred in the 1980s'/1990's and early 2000's.

For the record Trump has said there was russian interference. What he points out, and what certain media outlets ignore, is his continued statement that he did not collude with russia.

Coverup.. justification.. whatever term you want to use. It is evident (at least to me and imo) what this action by the SC is and what audience it is for.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

These are just a bunch of very bitter/very angry/very sour grapes who can't get over the 2016 election

They're still not over the 2000 election

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Very true

Especially when Pelosi/Feinstein/Waters start spewing nonsense about "President Bush" (who has now been out of office for a decade)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

So you'd have us believe that Russia doesn't know how to spoof an ip?

Huh? How is IP spoofing relevant here? Do you mean proxying?

It's not clear from where they gathered that information. It looks like the subject was maybe looking up translations on a search engine or a translation site. How they linked that to a specific computer/office is also not clear.

If as you do, we assume it was somehow by IP address, then that would require some sort of logging at the destination that recorded queries+IP+timestamp. How would they even know what to look for and from when and where to look for it?

Seems HIGHLY unlikely that they could have worked backwards from a server on the Internet that way in any event.

Far more likely, the network itself was compromised or possibly a proxy that they were known to be using. If the proxy was compromised they could be doing some sort of mitm to intercept even encrypted traffic and log it with source IP and timestamps.

It makes far more sense that they started with a target and then looked back through intercepted traffic for that target.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Lol the essence of a nothing burger to spoon feed the Muh Russia Tin foil hat nutters hey!!!

Anti, as a left leaning conspiracy theorist, how do you reconcile the DNC withholding the servers that would prove what actually happened? To me it is the clearest sign of guilt.

Rosenstein is an absolute joke, scared schiffless like the rest of em!

edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731pmFriday2 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731pmFriday2 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join