It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller Indicts 12 For Russian Hacking

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
LOL so how many times are these SAME PEOPLE going to get indicted?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

It doesn't mention anyone in this country. It doesn't mention Roger Stone either but there's no doubt who they were in contact with here.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: JinMI

Not run hide. Not honor Putin with the visit. Jesus .
Or confront not ask. What the hell do you think Putin is going to do? Tell the truth? Admit it? Say let me get those Russian nationals extradited to your country?
What is trump going to say?
Oh Vlad.....

Dawww, you think Trump granting his presence to Putin is an honor? (I knew you were a fan!)

Confront, sure. Ask, sure.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

a reply to: theantediluvian

GRU right to the Kremlin's door.
Let's hear how it was Seth Rich again boys and girls.

Lets see the case actually proven in court before you start tossing out that bathwater.

That's the beauty of it all BFFT! They'll never have to.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Not in this one no.
Stone is going down very soon.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I guess to the trump followers, this is just a nothingburger. 10 Indictments covering 32 individuals, and 3 business. 5 Guilty pleas, 2 criminal cases heading to court, and one in prison so far.....

Yup, nothingburger....I guess all of that should just be ignored.

link   

edit on 7132018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

link   

a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

There's not going to be a trial so real easy for you to throw down the gauntlet.

That wont' stop you (and the rest of the jilted) from tossing around accusations that hold no weight and pushing the MSM agenda.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Your right.

It's a something burger.

And it's a all beef patty special sauce,lettuce,cheese with a side order of the biggest case of XENOPHOBIA Trump haters have ever displayed.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

What happens if pigs grow wings?

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

You always ask good questions.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

GRU right to the Kremlin's door.
Let's hear how it was Seth Rich again boys and girls.

Lets see the case actually proven in court before you start tossing out that bathwater.

Exactly.

What happens if the full force of the Russian government shows up in court on this and demands the full process of discovery?

What then?

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

This is for the HACK.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

What happens if pigs grow wings?

They run around screaming Russia stolen the election, and indict people in abstentia.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Your handle is literally "network dude" so I assume you've got access to a network. Let's assume gigabit ethernet with normal-low utilization and two run-of-the-mill Windows desktops with 5400 rpm drives. That seems like a safe bet for approximating the DCCC office's network.

Fire up robocopy, xcopy or whatever you favor and do a large batch copy. I'll bet you'll get a sustained transfer rate of about 20-25 MB/s.

And like I said earlier, I get ~20 MB/s regularly between VPSes in Houston, TX and Windsor, Ontario (at different ISPs).

The idea that the only thing that could explain an apparent 22 MB/s transfer speed, assuming the gap in the mod times results from a batch file copy, is copying to a thumb drive, is rather silly. And even if the files were at some point copied to a thumb drive, that could have been done basically anywhere. They could have been put on a thumb drive by the hackers and handed off to a different department for them to deploy.

And what would explain the multiple independent lines of publicly available evidence for the spearphishing campaign? I've posted stuff from Dell SecureWorks, FireEye, etc with the data from passive DNS monitoring, the timestamped (link tracking not allowed) shortened URL data pulled from their API, etc that all strongly and independently evidence the spearphishing campaign. We also know 100% that Podesta's Gmail account was phished. We also know that the FBI had detected an attack against the DNC and tried (somewhat half-heartedly imo) to get them to move on it. I haven't seen any reporting about it but I assume they stumbled on it from something like passive DNS monitoring.

And that's without getting into the logs that the FBI would have obtained from involved ISPs, anything coming directly from the DNC/DCCC networks and whatever scary # the NSA is snooping with. I'm just talking about the publicly available information.

It's ridiculous to believe that the DNC/DCCC wasn't hacked. It's literally known what shortened URL Podesta clicked on, when it was created, when he received the email, when he clicked on the link, what the link translated to, where that host was located and who else was targeted in the same campaign.

It's ridiculous to assert that there was no hacking. So the thumb drive meme is pretty lame on its face. Attribution is something else altogether but even then, publicly available analysis of the targets, the infrastructure and the MO all point to the Russians.

It was pretty conclusive that either the Russians did it or somebody trying hard to look like the Russians and going after targets that would most fit the Kremlin's interests.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I'm sure they did.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

And they're meeting in private. No U.S. security . Hope there's no novachok in Finland.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

It was pretty conclusive that either the Russians did it or somebody trying hard to look like the Russians and going after targets that would most fit the Kremlin's interests.

(post by Sillyolme removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Let me ask you this, is it COMMON for an advanced intelligence agency hacking team to expose themselves like this?

Wouldn't such a large/rapid transfer of data send up some red flags?

And if the emails were truly "nothing", why risk exposing their entire APT operation? Wouldn't they rather remain silent/undetected and continue to collect intelligence? Rather than leaking a bunch of "useless" (as you and others claim) emails?

I personally found John Podesta's "spirit cooking" emails fairly interesting (and rather disgusting)

Regardless, the entire point is that President Trump is not implicated in this or any other plot Mueller has investigated/brought indictments
edit on 7/13/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join