It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 148
<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Think 2008. 🔑

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: pavil

I'll Admit i don't like Ryan nearly as much as I did say 3 years ago, but I'm still not sure he's a bad guy.

He's turned from part of the solution to part of the problem. Hasn't been an effective Speaker of the House.

I won't be sad to see him retire. The Republicans in the House need better leadership.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Now try to tie them back to rizvi Traverse.
These weird sex Cults all seem to be wings of the same cabal blackmail operation. They catch you on tape doing unspeakable acts and they own you for life.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

I'll Admit i don't like Ryan nearly as much as I did say 3 years ago, but I'm still not sure he's a bad guy.

He's turned from part of the solution to part of the problem. Hasn't been an effective Speaker of the House.

I won't be sad to see him retire. The Republicans in the House need better leadership.

Hes probably compromised 6 ways from Sunday. Guys like him dont just step down and turn completely away from politics for no reason. He had POTUS aspirations at one time.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

I'm reminded of a South Park episode where McCain and Obama were colluding to win the presidency so they can steal a gigantic blue Jewel kind of a spoof of Ocean's 11.
I guess everyone in the know was having a good laugh about Obama at the expense of the plebs

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The Arizona Mafia is a big piece of the puzzle. Why are so many Democrats attacking ICE and even defending MS-13?

Because they are tied to the Mexican Mob, and have the same financial interests as them.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that Schiff, Mad Maxine, Troll Face (Al Greene) and No Name all come from border states.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

SS agent. That town sounds awesome!

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I'm starting to wonder what side Jeff Sessions is on too. He said today that he's against Congress taking any Impeachment or Contempt action against Rod Rosenstein. The Swamp may be far wider than we think. Huber may be an illusion too.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Very true. Same team. Same goals. Sell America out at all costs.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
interesting development on BBC News just now.

Beyond 100 Days, which primarily discusses US politics, is going OFF AIR for 3 weeks, to be replaced by a slot called "Feeling the Heat".

The excuse given is that the presenters are going on holiday - no stand ins?

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

#1712, 1713, 1714.

Somebody is in PANIC mode!!

ETA: Add #1715 to that, too.
edit on 26-7-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Okey dokey, back to digging.

I doubt its as simple as "NoName was always part of the 16 year plan".

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Ryan is part of the establishment. He was anti-Trump, and is now retiring because he realizes he picked the losing team.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

This? Subject: Politics - Wikileaks 2008 release

But a 2008 WikiLeaks document has just leaked showing that McCain was asking the Russians for illegal donations to his campaign… Russia released the following statement:

“We [Russia] have received a letter from Senator John McCain requesting financial contribution to his Presidential campaign.”

It is ILLEGAL for U.S. candidates to solicit foreign money.

ETA - So Noname asked Russians to fund his presidential campaign in 2008 and then undermined POTUS election in 2016 with a fake Russian Collusion dossier!!!
edit on 26-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: typo

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

So I guess maybe I miss-read the consensus or PR,based on Q's drop. What do you think he means regarding Ryan.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I would like to make a suggestion.

There are a lot..ALOT of lurkers on this thread, part of That group (including me) use this thread as the primary source of all things Q.

I can't speak to others reasons, but I have limited data and my only internet connection is through this cell phone.

So with that being said, I'd like to suggest one of you regular posters volunteer to screen grab and embed all of Q's drops as they come out, to this thread.

That may prove impractical ..possibly, in the morning, screen grab and embed all of the previous days drops in one (or consecutive) post..

It's Just a suggestion, but I think a lot of lurkers would appreciate it and it might help "course correct" and help keep the thread about the drops..

Thanks for considering.

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Here ya go meathead!

qanon.pub...

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Here is our friend Mueller with Mark Sullivan former head of SS.

Same guy who vouched for Keith Raniere to try to have him bailed out.

Same guy who was also head of SS when the scandal happened in Colombia where ELEVEN SS members charged with engaging in prostitution while on duty.

This guy Petersen who is in hiding with the blessing of Homeland sec the state dept. and the FBI must be a massive star witness. He was a top Dem donor and very cozy with the Clintons.

UNTIL he refused to join NXIVM.

Then they all ruined his life.

The ,head" of the Arizona Mafia is said to be Janet Napolitano.

All tied in to Fast and Furious scandal.

One of her top appointees was Dennis Burke who was part of the Obama Biden transition team he was then appointed as AG of Arizona. He had to leave over the fast and furious.

He is now Clare Bronfman's attorney!

He is also still on the board of some US intelligence committee. I cannot find which right now but I read it recently.

All of these people (read the unrolled thread because there are many more than I named here) are involved directly with guns, drug running and human trafficking.

threadreaderapp.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
The Arizona Mafia is a big piece of the puzzle. Why are so many Democrats attacking ICE and even defending MS-13?

Because they are tied to the Mexican Mob, and have the same financial interests as them.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that Schiff, Mad Maxine, Troll Face (Al Greene) and No Name all come from border states.

Carlos Slim.
It's good to stay on the good side of the NYT.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

It's so obvious now.

How much of ICE is left intact from the days the A mafia were running it...all the top positions were occupied by these people...and can now testify to what they DID?

They were running ICE as their own personal enforcers for drugs , guns and people.

My GOD these people calling for ICE to be dismantled within the government are all complicit.

Those others supporting the cause probably are as well.

I mean I knew this but to actually see the structure proven is mindblowing.

Also the useful idiots supporting it are going to be sick when they find out.

I sure hope they do find out.
edit on 26 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

edit on 26 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join