It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 151
<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I actually linked the drops so CanadianMason could see them for themselves.

The last part might be opinion but what was posted by Q in the drops themselves are there for everyone to see.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Just a note to let you know that I appreciate when you link to outside sources that deliver more details and explanations. Thank you!
edit on 7/26/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Yes you linked the original posts and interspersed your opinion of his motivation.
Are you a mind reader?
Have you got this all figured out?
edit on 7 26 2018 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Reply to REL

A little something maybe...interesting symbolism. would this be a company Face Book would deal with. seems like a big mix of services offered.

SIQ

www.siq.si...

Thanks for your work Rel.
edit on 26-7-2018 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: tjack

It's funny that hidden messages should be brought up.

I was just reading today that JA had embedded leaks in a blockchain somewhere a few years ago.

Several people claimed to have unlocked them.

No idea how true.

I also read on a blog that the Sarah Silverman pic was disected by anons and found to not be photoshped like a hand with a phone or anything except some of her wrinkles were removed

All with a grain of salt.

Wouldn't it be interesting if "you have more than you know" is because info is hiding in plain site somewhere and we have the code already?

Frustrating.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I have been following the Q posts since about April of this year not really knowing what to make of it all. I have reserved judgement. I have been scanning pro and con arguments for and against Q and coming up dry for the most part. The evidence is piling up the more Q posts. There is confirmation and disconfirmation. I am weighing it now, and at this point, I think the weight of disconfirming evidence is trending on the heavier side. I haven't concluded my study of the evidence yet though. It could turn around in favour of the opposite. Anything is possible but, after a while, the possible can turn into improbable.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: BringMeThanos
a reply to: IAMTAT

If the improvement you were looking for involved blindly believing what people post then sadly no.

So R is fake because Q said so... what else did Q tell you to think?

TBH I wasn't looking for anything from you, beyond why you were banned from ATS.
Sorry. I'm just not that into you.

Regarding R...
As a courtesy...I gave you, verbatim, the subject of this thread's very specific statement in answer to your question.

What you chose to do with it was entirely up to you.
Juvenile mocking of it and me was the expected response.

...So neither surprise, nor disappointment on my part.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

"Tell the tale," Pokey.

You have seen the fnord.

a reply to: Whereismypassword

Where is your specific research thread then?

It's invisible to those that lack integrity.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

You are soooo all over this. Great job!

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

To repeat: McCain’s father-in-law was the top lieutenant for Kemper Marley, the Lansky syndicate’s chief Arizona operative who acted, in turn, as the front man for the Bronfman family—key players in the Lansky syndicate.

During Prohibition, the Canadian-based Bronfmans supplied—and thus controlled—the “spigot” of liquor funneled to Lansky syndicate functionaries in the United States, including Al Capone in Chicago.

After Prohibition, Lansky-Bronfman associates such as Marley got control of a substantial portion of liquor (and beer) distribution across the country. Marley’s longtime public relations man, Al Lizanitz, revealed that it was the Bronfmans who set Marley up in the alcohol business.

In 1948, 52 of Marley’s employees (including Jim Hensley, the manager of Marley’s company) were prosecuted for federal liquor violations. Hensley got a six month suspended sentence and his brother Eugene went to prison for a year.

In 1953 Hensley and (this time) Marley were prosecuted by federal prosecutors for falsifying liquor records, but young attorney William Rehnquist acted as their “mouthpiece” (as mob attorneys are known) and the two got off scot-free. Rehnquist later became chief justice of the Supreme Court and presided over the “fix” that made George W. Bush president in a rightly disputed election.

McCain ties to NXIVM through the Bronfmans.

I put a lot of info in Sky's thread on NXIVM should I post it all in here?
edit on 4pm726America/ChicagoThu, 26 Jul 2018 15:56:58 -050056732018-07-26T15:56:58-05:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: tjack

This is okay advice, but if you click on my name, you would probably find many mistakes I made in judgement in the beginning of my time here on ATS or many changes to my approach in this media forum. I came here immediately after being involved on 4chan and had no idea how chill this place was in comparison to it. So I was aggressive here on ATS at the start, like I was compelled to become, against my nature, on 4chan until I found out that I could actually enjoy myself here on ATS and chill out with an amazing group of people here, very intelligent, smart people here on ATS. Nevertheless, it is good advice to check posting history of people who seem 'off' in some way, so long as, in my opinion, it doesn't lead to a shut down of debate with those who might have a different and opposing view. It's very important to hear all sides. My two cents, sorry for rambling.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Does the date on that phone pic say Sunday, July 23?

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Alejandro is CEO of Derwick. en.m.wikipedia.org...ópez

www.yahoo.com...

Dossier connects

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
3 New Q Drop

From Q Board

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

You have done ENOUGH! 👍🏼 Trust. Decode is your strength get back to it!

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

You Q-folks are sliding more than any unbeliever here, with your memes and your back-patting. Still, I guess most of the sliding comes from long-winded arguments. It takes two to tango, so I think both sides are equally guilty of that (although not equally honest).

Besides, it's just a single thread anyway, and it only displays 20 posts tops. So, they'll never stay on the last page for long. And the more people are online to read them, the quicker they go.

By the way, since I have this anal habit of editing all my replies into a single post, you should thank me for not sliding all these precious truth-bombs away

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

I've gone through the last thread. To me, the evidence seems inconclusive as of yet. I will continue to hold. I'm thinking of very soon applying Baye's Theorum to this whole mess.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

Thank you for your anal habits I think?
And never speak ill of memes again

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Oh thank you now it does ring a bell. Past proves future

My brain is becoming too full!

No no need to post it this is perfect and I will go re read. I know Sky did a second NXIVM thread I believe.

I havent even gotten there yet.

Too much info!!

I should have known this, the Bronfmans have MANY connections to ANYONE important in any industry from back then.

This whole web is so twisted, it goes back so far in history and it is SUCH a small world.

HA! I am betting there are plenty of us that are connected in some way to things we have uncovered here that we had no idea of.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Dbl.
edit on 26 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join