It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 150
<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spruce

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
a reply to: Mike Stivic

qanon.pub...

Who is the woman?

Stand up comic and Jimmy Kimmel Ex ;

Sarah Silverman.

Supposedly posted at the chans/anon threatening them to stop the " witch hunt" over pedo jokes that got guardians of the galaxy guy canned..

That's my understanding..

But thanks for the confirmation that other lurkers don't get to see the drops if not embedded here..

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Good work. We are cold. Won’t end. Too many know too much. 👍🏼

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Spruce

It's Sarah Silverman....and I have to admit, I think this is the first post by Q that i didn't like. Why even acknowledge this A**
We're awake!! We're ready!!. People will tell me to trust the plan (and I do) but this is going backwards. The "Great Awakening" was to alert us to this evil. We got it. Step It up

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Any closer to an answer guys? Or are you STILL fumbling around in the dark for going on 9 months now?

Was shown to be a hoax in last thread when Q posted faked stock photos

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

Any closer to an answer guys? Or are you STILL fumbling around in the dark for going on 9 months now?

NEW FOLKS/LURKERS:

Do not listen to this person. They do not know what they are talking about. Q has not been proven to be a hoax, LARP, or anything for that matter. Read the drops from Q themselves, perform your own analysis, and go from there. There are people here with their own agenda. Above all else, read and interpret the information for yourself!

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

#1712, 1713, 1714.

Somebody is in PANIC mode!!

ETA: Add #1715 to that, too.

Steganography! Hiding messages within other forms of data, in this case, images.

Q is implying that they have the keys and the images and thus the secret messages.

Just keeps getting juicier, I'm so entertained!

Also, for the new and maybe even not so new, if a posters style strikes you as off, or odd, or whatever, a good thing to do is click their name and check their posting history. It can be very revealing as to their possible agenda, or lack thereof.

-Your pal

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

No name owned a condo in the same complex as the Peterson NXIVM witness.

No name is directly linked to Ingrid Betancourt.

If anyone can link Alex or Alejandro Betancourt and her together, I am sure they MUST be related somehow. I cannot find it.

Alex Betancourt is the partner in business and life of Emiliano Salinas. Heavy Mexican NXIVM connection.

frankreport.com...

Astrid Betancourt is her sister. I cannot find her children anywhere named.

No Name and his shady link to FARC and Ingrid Betancourt

therealnews.com...

Ingrid Betancourt:
en.wikipedia.org...

I am just looking to tie him to NXIVM.

no doubt he is tied to FARC as well as all of the border stuff.

Ties to this woman also involve heavy ties to Columbia and overseas as well.

edit on 26 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

NEW FOLKS/LURKERS:

Do not listen to this person. They do not know what they are talking about. Q has not been proven to be a hoax, LARP, or anything for that matter. Read the drops from Q themselves, perform your own analysis, and go from there. There are people here with their own agenda. Above all else, read and interpret the information for yourself!

Guys this is a thread about who Q is, and he was shown to be a hoaxer in last thread

can’t we call this out as a hoax?

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

If the improvement you were looking for involved blindly believing what people post then sadly no.

So R is fake because Q said so... what else did Q tell you to think?

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
What about the Trump aides that have been tied to NXIVM

FWIW and not being a trump voter I give this Q thing about a .0001% chance of not being some epic Internet trolling phenomena , even greater than the Titor stuff. That was the same percentage I gave trump winning over Hillary and give Trump the possibility of not being as worthless as the rest of the POTUS before him.

However, from what I have seen from the Q'strs is that this thing is not about party lines. So if trump aides are involved with NXIVM, I would suspect they would be fine with them burning down along with the rest of the house . Its actually the only thing I see positive coming from this Q thing, is that people are putting their country first before their own party and wanting the corruption to be exposed regardless of party lines.

It appears that its the Non Q'strs from the left that have more of an issue with burning down their own house.

edit on 20731America/ChicagoThu, 26 Jul 2018 15:20:47 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Goalposts have been moved to november after the "SR June JA." turned out to be a dud.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: tjack

Also, for the new and maybe even not so new, if a posters style strikes you as off, or odd, or whatever, a good thing to do is click their name and check their posting history. It can be very revealing as to their possible agenda, or lack thereof.

-Your pal

One can accurately evaluate a thing by the type of people who support it and the type of people who attack it.

Were Q/Trump being attacked by honest, measured, smart folk, they'd successfully sow doubt. Fortunately, that's not the case.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Recent link dropped by Q:

What is Pixelknot? Pixelknot is an Android application that allows users to hide short text-based messages in photographs and share them across trusted channels. Have a secret that you want to share? Why not hide it in a picture? With PixelKnot, only your friends with the secret password can unlock your special message. Everyone else just sees a pretty picture. It’s a fun and easy way to share hidden messages without anyone knowing. Take those pixels, twist them in a knot, and see for yourself!

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

If you feel I've violated terms or conditions please alert the mods.

Otherwise maybe continue posting on topic and i'll do the same. mmmkay?

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Coup_Detat_Cam

You are correct, Sarah Silverman, and I'm gonna say that it is fake.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
DECODE on Q Post #1709 on qntmpkts.keybase.pub.

DECODES of Q Post #1709 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

TIMESTAMP TO ACRONYM
Method 1 Result = SIQ
Interpretation = Sick In Quarters - Facebook going down in 4 crashs of 25%?
Method 2 Result = JHG
Interpretation = Janus Henderson Group plc?

COVFEFE Method
GRIDSIZE = 19x35 from timestamp hours/minutes
KEYWORD = "BIG"
RESULT = UX
Interpretation = User Experience

KEYWORD = "Something BIG is about to drop."
RESULT = LJ
Interpretation = Live Journal (Facebook User Experience - dubious Blogging site here)

Example of their content:

Dematteo Steve HACK ATM AND BECOME RICH TODAY You can hack and break into a bank's security ATM Machine without carrying guns or any weapon. How is this possible? First of all we have to learn about the manual hacking of ATM MACHINES and BANKING ACCOUNTS HOW THE ATM MACHINE WORKS. If you have been to the bank you find out that the money in the ATM MACHINE is being filled right inside the house where the machine is built with enough security.to hack this machine We have develop the special blank ATM Card which you can use in any ATM Machine around the world. this card is been programmed and can withdraw 2000 USD within 24 hours in any currency your country make use of there is no ATM MACHINES this BLANK ATM CARD CANNOT penetrate into it because it have been programmed with various tools and software before it will be send to you. The card will make the security camera malfunction at that particular time until you are done with the transaction you can never be trace. it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTVs to detect you, there are so many other hacker out there whom claim to be real you have to be very careful they can never create this card all they want is your money. no ATM card can be able to withdraw $50.000 usd each day that is imposible, getting the card you will forward the company your address details so we can proceed to send the card to you once you agree to the terms and conditions. you can contact us on email now atmhackerprogrammer@gmail.com

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Recent link dropped by Q:

What is Pixelknot? Pixelknot is an Android application that allows users to hide short text-based messages in photographs and share them across trusted channels. Have a secret that you want to share? Why not hide it in a picture? With PixelKnot, only your friends with the secret password can unlock your special message. Everyone else just sees a pretty picture. It’s a fun and easy way to share hidden messages without anyone knowing. Take those pixels, twist them in a knot, and see for yourself!

My guess would be whomever created the app can and has accessed all of them.

That is a really old tech that I guess someone updated.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

My gosh. If this Q - whoever it is - was U.S. Military Intelligence with Q level security clearance, who abides by a set of high moral standards, but does this kind of thing to people, trolling, making excuses, playing with people's minds, then I really have to question the legitimacy of the whole thing. Thank you for taking the time to point these things out to me.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Don't fall for the spin.
That post was tripe and imaginative opinion.
Go to the original post and think for yourself

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Warrior...

I can continue digging on NoName using your leads but it will reduce my DECODING time and I will not pick up on things in the suggested areas as quick as an American.

Happy to do it but I'd suggest I may not be the best choice in terms of using people to their strengths.

Your call...

edit on 26-7-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join