It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 145
<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BringMeThanos

Why did you quote interupt42 when I said this?

My apologies. I'm not that great at this stuff. No offense intended.

There is so much information in this one thread, I'm still working my way through it. I will look at your posts in more depth if/when I come across them.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: 40CalTone

This is good advice. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Really? Because if you go back two or three threads you'll find a dozen regular contributors who no longer post in here.
Seems like quite a few left after Q failed with HRC going to prison, more left when Q's predictions on indictments or resignations not coming through... and a few more when Q tried to pretend he posted before the POTUS's tweet or posting photos of photos onboard the wrong plane.

They jumped ship before it got too humiliating would be my guess. No-one wants to be associated with this scam.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Thank you for your posts here, you should have killed this insane political baiting conspiracy in the last thread but somehow it’s no big deal Q posting faked stock photos

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

They are clearly from stock photos. They have been replicated to a high level of success.

They could be replicated 100% if we had access to Q's basement and PC where he took the photo in front of the screen.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

do you even read what you post? that is pure drivel. The only thing Obama accomplished well was getting himself rich!
If that was all done under O then show me? LOL you can't, Lying is wrong....in fact lying is Evil

link   

Q was clearly caught trying to pretend he was an insider

This is the type of information I am seeking. Like I already said, there is so much info in this one thread alone to go through. It will take me hours I think! Is it possible for you to point me to the posts where you debunk this whole thing to save me some time? If not, that's okay. I'll figure it out. Thanks.

link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

No offence taken, was just confused if you meant to do it or not.

You'll find my name attached to most of the hate in this thread, I last posted in thread 8 where I showed the debunks of the stock photos and the other proofs Dashen posted.

Good luck with your digging

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Very good post. Everyone has to research and decide for themselves.

We can only point to the water.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

No problem.

Unfortunately my posting style clearly wasn't T&C compliant and received a lot of complaints, I'm trying to be less direct and abrupt!

We are all here to learn! Deny ignorance!

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I have no sense that you were disrespectful to me. I am here to get some answers and ask some questions. I am a seeker, that is all. I appreciate all the time and work everyone here has put into this debate. I find it helpful to me so far.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ModusPonus

do you even read what you post? that is pure drivel. The only thing Obama accomplished well was getting himself rich!
If that was all done under O then show me? LOL you can't, Lying is wrong....in fact lying is Evil

I'll give you some crumbs as I think this is how you like to work.

Think trends.
Think Employment Growth.
+ ++
Can you increase an increase?
When did BO start.
When did BO finish.
Correlate with growth.
You have more than you know

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
KEEP IN MIND

"Conspiracy Theories"

While "conspiracy theorists" are often derided or the target of jokes, the fact remains that Americans love a good conspiracy theory. Many of the more popular and highest grossing movies are based on core ideas of UFO's, government conspiracies and related coverups. The phenomenon of the "X-Files" television show and "Da Vinci Code" novel and movie are excellent examples of how these topics have a inherent soft spot in the culture.

And with the recent revelations that the government, through the NSA, has indeed been constantly spying on, and retaining communications records, of all U.S. citizens, it turns out the the conspiracy theorists have been right all along!

LINK
edit on 7262018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

originally posted by: CanadianMason

Fair enough. I only watched one guy named Defango on YouTube analyze those pics and proclaim them photoshopped. Honestly, I did not understand what he was doing as I am not tech savvy, so I still don't know one way or the other. Therefore, I am restricted to suspending my judgement on the issue.

Well there you go, thats the problem. Defango is full of crap. I fell into the same trap as you, and actually believed him for a second, but more research proves hes full of crap. This is the same guy who claims to have 1. Solved the Cicada puzzle, 2. Actually became a member of Cicada and helped create the SevensExposed puzzle, and 3. Claims to have found and actually held the Spear of Destiny.

Well if he actually touched the Spear of Destiny, he must be legit.

I've only been in the same room as it.

Lucky Bastard

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
#1711 has been posed:

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: d74be4 No.2296993 📁
Jul 26 2018 11:44:26 (EST)
1zwchz1jbsr61f1c4mgf0abl-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com...📁
What was the point of filing impeachment art if Ryan was going to reject?
Known beforehand?
Optics.
Think logically.
Could Sessions publicly challenge [RR] w/o creating a dilemma?
What events would immediately transpire if Sessions challenged [RR]?
Would it immediately demonstrate that Sessions must be aware of key Mueller facts?
Facts (or failure of duty) that he cannot possibly ‘know’ if recused?
Facts (a case) he is suppose to be recused from?
Think logically.
One challenge to [RR] would immediately trigger attacks to remove Sessions given his clear involvement in receiving information re: a case he is fully recused from.
Who does Huber [directly] report to?
Is it normal [RR] is side-stepped re: Huber CoC?
Why is this important?
Why did Sessions recuse?
Is the LEFT attacking Sessions?
What advantage(s) exist based on this setup?
POTUS publicly expresses his anger re: his recusal?
Do you believe POTUS would allow a complete takeover of his DOJ if nothing was being done behind the scenes to hold people accountable?
When POTUS states “the swamp is being drained” do you believe it?
When POTUS states “it’s happening” do you believe it?
Do you believe POTUS would allow Sessions & [RR] to run HIS DOJ if something wasn’t being done to his liking?
LOGICAL THINKING.
Clickbait derails logical thought.
Think for yourself.
Trust yourself.
Mueller investigating POTUS’ Tweets for obstruction?
You have a front row seat.
Enjoy the show.
Q

Q seems to be saying that this show about impeaching RR is just a distraction.

Is Huber reporting directly to Sessions? Q is indicating that RR is out of the loop on the IG's investigations.

Honestly, you're like CNN obsessing over Stormy Daniels. No, most of us don't really care about the pictures.

Everyone, please take time out of the back and forth with distractors of this thread to read the link at the top of Q's post.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
A spear that directly affects destiny would never be wasted on an ape infested backwater rock like this world. We are the Flintstones in a Jetsons universe.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

LOL you are funny....I thought it was all Bush's fault?
Time will tell the real truth, but Obama will go down as a president that made Jimmy Carter look GREAT!

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Its hard to find one post that sums it up.

This is a good point in the last thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

twitter.com...

Now this is interesting.

Jeffery Peterson was brought up in an article Sky posted the other day.

He is on Twiiter divulging stuff.

Said to be in hiding at the blessing of the FBI.

Isn't it intetesting that a former HEAD of secret service was at Raniere's bail hearing vouching for him!?

twitter.com...

Great thread regarding the Arizona Mafia and NXIVM.

I have been trying to connect no name to this the past couple of days.

No luck yet.

Peterson also claims Bill Clinton's old room mate was one of the people harrasing him in the last few years.

This connection , if true, is attaching many more people in this web.

Including the former head of the secret service! That much is not up for debate he was in court vouching for Raniere.

edit on 26 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: BringMeThanos
a reply to: ModusPonus

Because if it turns out Q has been lying to you all the time then he has molded your opinion on what is fact and what isn't.

Something already evident in your list of things you wouldn't of believed.

Trump would have NK shipping hero remains home and tearing down nuclear bomb building sites, I would have said nah....but we know what happened. I also would not have believed the changes at the house of Saud, massive employment growth, new trade deals that actually are fair, lower taxes

Considering Obama achieved many of these already during his term and the rest are unproven what makes these so unbelievable or true?

Oh wait... its because Q told you it was important and "BOOMs" right...

See that is the big disconnect here. Q is not telling any of us how to think. We know how to think. We are forming our own conclusions based on what is there. Q is no one's savior or prophet.

top topics

<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join