It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -9 -

page: 147
<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Your calling on the mods to shut this thread down? Why ?

Serious Question? How does this thread affect your life in such a way you come in here every day participating in a topic you think is ridicoulus to the point you just want it shut down?

How and why is this botherhing you so much?

Just dont visit this thread if this is so upsetting ?

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

This is an amazing thing to watch.

Dashen and other contributors have worked hard, posted an immense amount of interconnected factual dots, research, and logical-thinking discussion.

That ultimately have led to nothing. Q is the topic. Q is a hoax. That is what should be considered. Not how much work people put into connecting fantasy dots and posting abbreviations based on timestamps that don't decode to anything.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

That throws a lot of stink on Mueller.

It's cute that some people think the thread would suffer from being placed in the Hoax Bin. Those of us who are interested would remain interested and continue posting information and links just as we have been throughout all the parts of this thread.

Long time members know from experience that relegating a thread to the Hoax Bin can sometimes be a blessing in disguise.

It's also cute that these posters seem to think that these threads haven't been attacked relentlessly since the beginning and that no one has alerted the threads in an attempt to close them or have them binned.

As an example of a good thread in the Hoax Bin, I present tue following, "New ATS Member Claiming To Have Important Warning/Information. You Be The Judge...."

In the above referenced thread, there were ample scientific papers and research related to the state of earthquake prediction by legitimate academic and scientific organizations. The original premise turned out to be something less than what it purported to be, but the results of those posts stand on their own merit.

In a similar fashion, the quality posts in these threads stand on their own as well regardless of what one thinks of Q.
edit on 26-7-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: Typos

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson

Your calling on the mods to shut this thread down? Why ?

Serious Question? How does this thread affect your life in such a way you come in here every day participating in a topic you think is ridicoulus to the point you just want it shut down?

How and why is this botherhing you so much?

Just dont visit this thread if this is so upsetting ?

I asked the mods to look at the photos and decide if they are fake and do what they like with this thread

I think it’s a hoax, and like on many other threads that has hoaxed material in it the mods have a look and decide if it’s legit

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Totally agree.

Have you read Q's link to this yet? ROBERT MUELLER: UNMASKED by Congressman Louie Gohmert

Sooooo revealing! These are the kinds of dots that need to be considered and evaluated when disseminating the tangled web of people involved over many years in high government positions of authority. Mueller is an interesting character when you put his past and present in perspective.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

From your pic:

My Italian granddad used to teach me that the Roman/Latin abbreviation SPQR meant "Soni Porchi Quisti Romani", or in English "these Romans are pigs".

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BringMeThanos
a reply to: IAMTAT

Probably justified, it was for constant engagement in off-topic posts in a non T&C complaint manner over a short period.

Normally replying to others but I'm on my best behaviour now. Hoping to add to this fascinating Q discussion.

Hey guys, what are your thoughts on R?

Might just be me,...but I don't see much improvement in your behaviour (R u British?) since you've returned.

As for my thoughts on R...

Horse's mouth:

There is only Q.
Q

qanon.pub...

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: BringMeThanos
a reply to: IAMTAT

Probably justified, it was for constant engagement in off-topic posts in a non T&C complaint manner over a short period.

Normally replying to others but I'm on my best behaviour now. Hoping to add to this fascinating Q discussion.

Hey guys, what are your thoughts on R?

And you still don't get it. Sure seems like you haven't skipped a beat and right back on track to 20more days in the hole.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BringMeThanos

I had a look at your linked posts and the rebuttals. To be quite honest, I really don't know what I was looking at in so far as the images go, whether they are real or fake. My thing is, if they were posted by Q as evidence that he/they are close to the POTUS and, therefore, he/they is/are an insider, then okay - IF they are real and not faked. At this point, I don't have the ability to tell one way or the other. Nor do I have any reason to trust your ability to interpret them, or Defango's, and please, no offense to you intended. Therefore, I dismiss the images completely from the case. Inadmissible. That is my decision until I have reason to change my mind. That, I believe, is thinking for myself.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Now go look into Nole.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: BringMeThanos

once again, classic cold reading and charlatan techniques
edit on 26-7-2018 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Quick Interpretation re-last post, sessions received info that he should not have from Mueller. Is it legal for sessions to ask for the info if recused? or is it a matter of if Mueller willingly gives it up without sessions asking, then sessions is in the clear. did sessions front as a Black-hat? Could that info then be given to Huber and then to POTUS (assuming that's who Huber reports to [Directly]) we know he works with sessions, but does he report to POTUS directly? So POTUS has legally obtained Mueller's investigation. If RR knows the trick JS, JH and POTUS (potentially played on Mueller) "One challenge to RR" and Sessions would be outing himself as a player in all this and "trigger attacks to remove sessions" If Ryan Rejects RR impeachment,They can still indict. That may make it look unbiased when Sessions retires and Possibly Gowdy/Ryan replace Sessions/Rosenstein. I could and most likely have a lot of this wrong. Just wanted to throw my initial thought out there

ETA- Sessions tweet made me pucker-even though not his official..still fun

edit on 26-7-2018 by Sabrechucker because: clarity

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Little town in Northern Italy?

My family emigrated from that region in the late 1800's. My great grand dad made the crossing a couple of times to scout locations to bring his family to from that same province. There is a 50' high wall in the town with all the family names engraved on the wall I'd like to go see some time; a few family names would be recognized from the same little village.
edit on 26-7-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Have you read Q's link to this yet? ROBERT MUELLER: UNMASKED by Congressman Louie Gohmert

I read Q's latest posts this morning but didn't come across this one. He must have been posting while I was lurking here, lol! I'll go check it out. Thank you.

Mueller is an interesting character when you put his past and present in perspective.

That's for sure!

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

twitter.com...

Now this is interesting.

Jeffery Peterson was brought up in an article Sky posted the other day.

He is on Twiiter divulging stuff.

Said to be in hiding at the blessing of the FBI.

Isn't it intetesting that a former HEAD of secret service was at Raniere's bail hearing vouching for him!?

twitter.com...

Great thread regarding the Arizona Mafia and NXIVM.

I have been trying to connect no name to this the past couple of days.

No luck yet.

Peterson also claims Bill Clinton's old room mate was one of the people harrasing him in the last few years.

This connection , if true, is attaching many more people in this web.

Including the former head of the secret service! That much is not up for debate he was in court vouching for Raniere.

Going to have to check all this out. Did he vouch for him or is he just head of a security firm that would be watching him?

I wouldn't give him bail, too much of a flight risk.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Now this is interesting.

Jeffery Peterson was brought up in an article Sky posted the other day.

He is on Twiiter divulging stuff.

Said to be in hiding at the blessing of the FBI.

Isn't it intetesting that a former HEAD of secret service was at Raniere's bail hearing vouching for him!?

twitter.com...

Great thread regarding the Arizona Mafia and NXIVM.

I have been trying to connect no name to this the past couple of days.

No luck yet.

Peterson also claims Bill Clinton's old room mate was one of the people harrasing him in the last few years.

This connection , if true, is attaching many more people in this web.

Including the former head of the secret service! That much is not up for debate he was in court vouching for Raniere.

Some excellent research about the "Arizona Mafia" here.
There are a number of prominent political players (such as Janet Napolitano) who have disturbingly close ties to Mexican crime families.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I don't want Ryan replacing anyone but himself.

Once I had hope for him, then he became a Koch employee.

Have a great retirement.

The post does imply that JS has info that let him know details we aren't privy to.

Maybe giving RR enough rope to hang himself? It seems RR is the force behind stopping info getting to Congress by delay and stonewalling.

That's irritatting enough unless it's part of the plan, which I doubt.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Just found where the Noname pic came from in Q post #1705 on qntmpkts.keybase.pub...... it's his conceding speech when he lost presidency to Obama.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I'll Admit i don't like Ryan nearly as much as I did say 3 years ago, but I'm still not sure he's a bad guy.

posted on Jul, 26 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

This is huge.

People PLEASE ignore the sliding just igonre them!!

I am about to make another post about this and

I NEED HELP! I haven't even started looking into Nole yet but he was the SS officer that recently died.

*******NXIVM is directly connected into government through many channels. ***********

That's not even the big part.

******ARIZONA MAFIA is the key here************

new topics

top topics

<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join