It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 265
<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Dead on
As far as I've seen, I can't discredit neon. He puts A LOT of time and effort in. His info is usually good, and he does retractions politely

Omg I wish I was my at work, is check out that "pedo city"

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Did you guys see ETS name the guy that started the plan?
He said William Webster

Interesting

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

An NSA employee tweeting from his desk seems larpy to me. I would think one can't even get to twitter from an NSA office. Are they even allowed to take their cell phones to work?

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Mind you, ETS only called Neon a clown after Neon suggested ETS was a phony.

The clock is legit. I was skeptical at first bc it seemed like a reach. But after studying it, it's been remarkably accurate. Not to mention that Q outlined the importance of it in posts from months ago.

ETA: I don't think Q could've made it clearer when he said "the clock and graphic are essential"!
edit on 5-6-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
a reply to: IAMTAT

An NSA employee tweeting from his desk seems larpy to me. I would think one can't even get to twitter from an NSA office. Are they even allowed to take their cell phones to work?

Lol people at the NSA have internet access just like everyone else. No cell phones, but they have work computers.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

So you think that the NSA office computers are wide open, employees aren't monitored, and sites like twitter aren't blocked like they do in middle schools?

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Trust NO ONE this week.

Even me.

That is all.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

So you think that the NSA office computers are wide open, employees aren't monitored, and sites like twitter aren't blocked like they do in middle schools?

What exactly is it you think they do at the NSA? Yes, they have unfettered access to the internet. It’s kinda crucial to their job description. There are certain computers for certain networks. They have a regular old Time Warner connection, along with the government connections in order to blend in. They are spies after all.

I think you severely underestimate their capabilities, or don’t really understand what it is they do at the NSA.
edit on 5-6-2018 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I'll tell you what they probably DON'T do. Sit around at their desk tweeting supposed insider info while no one else at the NSA notices all while in between spying on the whole world and bulk data collection.

But hey, that's just my hunch.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

FM, PJ,

Yesterday I posted the FOIA file containing 130 odd internal posters from the NSA devoted to employees keeping their mouths shut. It's a thing it would seem.

So why ETS is allowed to break the rule? As ETG pointed out, the release of those posters seems to be a point, considering the request was from 2016 - why now?

So what if there is an ETS? Well, 6/11 and 12 is a thing, as ETG pointed out I've been pointing there for months, but for esoteric reasons. The one thing ETS does focus on is 6/11 hyping it, which, Q does not. Notice the vibe difference between the two? Not saying everyone must be the same vibe.

So why bother? Disappointment... If people don't get rounded up in mass on 6/11 there will be some ETS followers who will be very down on Q and themselves. Some are hyped up and deflation is a goal for many.

On a personal note. I'm lost as to how he gets shot working in an office? I'm lost as to why the NSA would allow an agent in good standing to reveal this information at all, including getting special one day treatment that we plebes have no access to. If he was on a mission, how come he's tweeting? It just seems a terribly strange thing to reveal and then sort of dismiss, as "ah it was nutn."

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I think there's no way ETS isn't sanctioned to be doing just what , and I *think* eye maybe a she, is doing.

Pic from hospital bed looks like a female shoulder? Maybe cannot say for sure?

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
I think there's no way ETS isn't sanctioned to be doing just what , and I *think* eye maybe a she, is doing.

twitter.com...

I dunno. If that's a woman, she's very flat-chested.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I'll tell you what they probably DON'T do. Sit around at their desk tweeting supposed insider info while no one else at the NSA notices all while in between spying on the whole world and bulk data collection.

But hey, that's just my hunch.

I’m not defending ETS or saying he’s legit at all. I think he’s full of #, but that’s beside the point. People working at the NSA can most definitely access any website you can while at work. Just trust me on this, please. I know for certain. They run missions on Facebook/Twitter/4chan/Reddit all the time.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Yes true.

It's just the shoulder...could go either way certainly.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Some good data and plausible issues in this piece .

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

twitter.com...

I dunno. If that's a woman, she's very flat-chested.

No offense but you got a picture taken in a hospital gown without a bra and that's what you look like

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Woman.
The hospital garment was intentionally bunched in the front to hide bulge of breasts.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Looks female to me...
Delicate shoulder
Slender neck and upper arm
Longish hair draped over pillow above the head...
I'd say very likely female.
edit on 651818 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Seems DWS became a bit frantic when the Awans were caught. Below are just a few excerpts throughout the Daily Caller article. Lots of info there and certainly worthy of a thread if someone cares to check it out.

And when a House Office of Inspector General cybersecurity investigation found that Awan made “unauthorized access” to House servers, including the House Democratic Caucus’ shortly before the election, Wasserman Schultz became “frantic, not normal,” “making the rounds” to House officials in an attempt to kill the investigation, one House employee told The Daily Caller News Foundation.

Wasserman Schultz cornered House Chief Administrative Officer Phil Kiko and called him a “f**king Islamophobe,” saying “you will not so much as take away their parking spots,” the two House employees said Kiko told them.

House sources told TheDCNF these exchanges were only a public glimpse into numerous such interactions, which were frequently profane, with every official she could buttonhole. One source said she also went to the Department of Justice and “made a stink.”

A third source, who’s familiar with Imran Awan, told TheDCNF that Awan recounted the intervention in the foreign criminal matter and that Awan said it was Wasserman Schultz who intervened. A fourth source — a fellow House IT aide — previously told TheDCNF that Awan said now-Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel was involved.

I am sure there is much more going on than we will ever know.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll

Does that 'clock' remind anyone else of the Mayan long-count calendar, or just me?

Yes, it's been adopted as a template for modern graphical arts.

edit on 5-6-2018 by FlyingFox because: In this case, a New Order discography....literally, and figuratively!

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
This could be another notable suicide...

Fashion Designer Kate Spade

top topics

<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join