It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 264
<< 261  262  263    265  266  267 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   
If you go to wiki leaks and type in the search term "Cemex" you'll come up with more than 1200 emails from the DNC, Podesta and other sources. Happy digging.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Anybody has a clue what's going on here, It could be some storage with a really crooked wall or is it an entrance? It seems to be CEMEX property or right next to it. Then there is some cattle and the buildings up north look abandoned.

Pima County
Arizona, USA
31.999685, -110.934809

Link to Google Maps

Looking into the Pima County maps it's not on the 2016 map and it seems to be this lot:

Parcels
13701 S OLD NOGALES HY
CYPRUS CLIMAX METALS COMPANY

Link to PimaMaps

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Now that we know the NK/US summit already begins on June 11th I am starting to wonder about the whole eleven symbolism.

6/11

Sky event
Three towers
Bridge

9/11

Sky event
Three towers

11/11

11-11-18
A parade that will never be forgotten.
Ask yourself, why?
God bless our brave men & women in uniform.
We will never forget.
Q

#890 (In response to anon comment on "Iran next")

Resolved by 11-11.
Q

AMERICA WILL BE UNIFIED AGAIN!
Q

...ALSO 6/11 is 9/11 mirrored upside-down.

Edt:
...ALSO Summit is the Capstone of the 3 Pillars.

edit on 5-6-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
So the latest Q post seems to verify the clock that was put out by neon revolt, correct?

ETS said neon revolt is a clown operation.

Does this mean ETS is a clown? Was Q outing ETS by posting during the "blackout" to confirm the clock?

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

ETS only said neon is a clown for having "premium" content. He never addressed neons info.

But iirc he was asked about the clock and his response in so many words was it's fake.

Slightly funny though is this:
ETS said he was shot right as Q posts a gun. 😂

Just worth mentioning

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Let's see...Cemex is linked to the Clinton Foundation. Cemex is linked to Soros. Cemex is linked to Rothschild. Cemex is linked to a lot of construction work near the border to Mexico. Cemex is mentioned in the Podesta emails. Cemex has recently been linked to child trafficking. But those are all just more coincidences arent they. The whole thing continues to "already have been debunked" hasnt it. Thats why Assange isnt allowed to talk about it, because there's nothing to any of it.
Once they #LockHerUp I'll wear my MAGA hat for one month straight.

Once they lock her up, I will personally dance in the streets and have a party - and you all are invited!

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I just read on Twitter that Halper was a crackhead.:. No, really:
Pbsting

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Traceybeanz says she requested the case file and was told that it had been ‘destroyed ‘!
edit on b000000302018-06-05T10:15:02-05:0010America/ChicagoTue, 05 Jun 2018 10:15:02 -05001000000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Hey guys I just had surgery a few days ago and am still pretty foggy from the pain meds to minimize the pain.

I saw yesterday while reading here about the child trafficking ring found in AZ.

I looked around some but can't seem to bring my thoughts tohether.

I stumbled on to something that appeared to be a whole community. For instance a school, hotel/inn, realtor, community nursery etc...
Look up the name Civano and check oit the images. I used goog.

I'm not posting pics cause I don't want to get in trouble or get thread removed. Maybe someone can start a thread somewhere else?

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

I just did. Wow. Blatant pedo symbols on everything. Community center signs, businesses, schools. Wtf

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Exactly! I took screenshots of everyone I found.

It is literally in your face. I wonder how people don't even suspect or do they just not care.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
So the latest Q post seems to verify the clock that was put out by neon revolt, correct?

Does this mean ETS is a clown? Was Q outing ETS by posting during the "blackout" to confirm the clock?

I'd like to hear EvilWulf's opinion on that.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior

I just did. Wow. Blatant pedo symbols on everything. Community center signs, businesses, schools. Wtf

It's even on the official welcome sign! The A in "Civano" is that triangular spiral that's a known pedo symbol.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Good. I did as well. I have a friend in Tucson I’ll talk to him and see if he knows any rumors or can go explore for us. Unreal how it’s so blatant. Makes me livid the whole spectrum of abuse/trafficking.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I just read on Twitter that Halper was a crackhead.:. No, really:
Pbsting

Yep. Back in 1995, he was caught in a traffic stop (Failure to Comply with Traffic Control Device), and was found to be in possession of crack, plus he was driving on a suspended license.

The black hats definitely have the goods on Halper. They can probably get him to say anything they want.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

EXACTLY!! It’s everywhere! On school signs, business signs, street signs!!! This is next level wtf!

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: FauxMulder

I'd like to hear EvilWulf's opinion on that.

I don't get it. The clock is a tool. A clever way of finding new layers of information.

ETS keeps saying NR is a clown, curiously the only one he calls out by name it would seem. Yet NR only crime ETS claims is asking for a donation to cover costs of site (seems reasonable I've seen a ton of people recently on all sorts of sites not related to Q doing the same, not sure why now).

We've gotten good leads, and shared good leads, with NR. It's information....

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
Gun placed on right shooting to the left, is that a call to arms for Trump supporters to target non supporters?

The 4 booms reminds me of Blackadder Great War poem, could be orders to go over the top

Glow in the dark agent provocateur.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Now that we know the NK/US summit already begins on June 11th I am starting to wonder about the whole eleven symbolism.

...ALSO 6/11 is 9/11 mirrored upside-down.

Edt:
...ALSO Summit is the Capstone of the 3 Pillars.

I would say, esoterically speaking, the 9/11 becomes 6/11 is to right the wrong. Restore balance, or bring about and end to the sequence that began with that event.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
David Koch is stepping down.
Link

top topics

<< 261  262  263    265  266  267 >>

join