It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 263
<< 260  261  262    264  265  266 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Now that would be cool - hunting them on HAM Radio! Freaky!

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: carewemust

Outside possibility Gowdy said what he said to put some people in a "comfort zone".

😉

Very outside...

Remember, Gowdy opened a ridiculous investigation on the White House doctor, but refused to participate in an investigation of the Special Counsel Robert Mueller. Priorities. Recently Gowdy has been very public with his defense of Mueller, the corrupt FBI apparatus and the DOJ where he was a former U.S. prosecutor.
theconservativetreehouse.com... /

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   
BOOM!

Attorney General Sessions Announces 311 New Assistant United States Attorney Positions

Those allocations are as follows: 190 violent crime prosecutors, 86 civil enforcement prosecutors, and 35 additional immigration prosecutors.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Boom - Priestap testifies tomorrow.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Boom - Priestap testifies tomorrow.

YEP! www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   

For those that've been tinkering with the Q clock, I found something quite interesting.

First off, here's the clock ( sans hands )

Today ( 6/5 ) lines up with 4/6 on the clock. One of Q's posts on April 6th was:

And we're all well aware of Q's most recent post forming the gun image when flipped upside down right?

If those pics of Obama with an AK-47 somehow emerge tomm, I'm baking a Q cake.

...and I don't even bake.
edit on 5-6-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-6-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: Added pic

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Why is the 6/3 date on the Q-clock empty?

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Turns out the Donald/Kim summit in Singapore starts on the 11th (sort of) !

And I can also tell you the schedule, tentatively, for that first meeting will be on June 12 at 9:00 a.m. Singapore time, and take place on June 11th, 9:00 p.m. East Coast time.
link

Considering all the June 11 expectations raised by ETS I wonder if this is somehow significant.
edit on 5-6-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

The MSM will be in-between a rock and a hard place on June 11th won't they? Cover the crimes of Obama's FBI, or cover President Trump making history before our eyes.

Maybe CNN will fake a poison gas attack on NYC so they won't have to cover either of the aforementioned events.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Why is the 6/3 date on the Q-clock empty?

That particar clock graphic was made prior to Q posting on 6/3.

However if you notice, 6/3 is at the :58 mark on the clock. Check out the time stamp on Q's post from 6/3...

Pretty impressive for a LARP 😅🤣😆
edit on 5-6-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Hey..that's neat! I'm hoping this clock eventually proves something, or enables those who eventually unlock the pattern, to predict what's going to happen next, or on a specific future date.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

For those that've been tinkering with the Q clock, I found something quite interesting.

First off, here's the clock ( sans hands )

Today ( 6/5 ) lines up with 4/6 on the clock. One of Q's posts on April 6th was:

And we're all well aware of Q's most recent post forming the gun image when flipped upside down right?

If those pics of Obama with an AK-47 somehow emerge tomm, I'm baking a Q cake.

...and I don't even bake.

Does that 'clock' remind anyone else of the Mayan long-count calendar, or just me?

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Now that we know the NK/US summit already begins on June 11th I am starting to wonder about the whole eleven symbolism.

6/11

Sky event
Three towers
Bridge

9/11

Sky event
Three towers

11/11

11-11-18
A parade that will never be forgotten.
Ask yourself, why?
God bless our brave men & women in uniform.
We will never forget.
Q

#890 (In response to anon comment on "Iran next")

Resolved by 11-11.
Q

AMERICA WILL BE UNIFIED AGAIN!
Q

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
More info on the Scottsdale Arizona shooter:

Arizona Shooter

Thats all they have up their sleeves...mind controlled sleeper-agent shooters. They keep running the same script, followed by media distraction, paid news actors and gun-control propaganda. As bad as that is, being that predictable its no surprise they are going to lose. Trumps strength is that he's not predictable.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
Trump has cancelled the NFL's Philadelphia Eagles visit to the WH.

Every other tweet by Lynn Rothschild being about the Philadelphia Eagles, there might be more to this than meets the eye.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   
The dates/numbers and the 11 thing .. .

6/14/2018 is American Flag Day.

6/14/2018 is also President Trump's birthday.

6 + 1 + 4 = 11.

2 + 0 + 1 + 8 = 11.

*woo*

Today's date 6/5 also adds up to 11. Worth keeping an eye/ear open in case of any happenings?

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Let's see...Cemex is linked to the Clinton Foundation. Cemex is linked to Soros. Cemex is linked to Rothschild. Cemex is linked to a lot of construction work near the border to Mexico. Cemex is mentioned in the Podesta emails. Cemex has recently been linked to child trafficking. But those are all just more coincidences arent they. The whole thing continues to "already have been debunked" hasnt it. Thats why Assange isnt allowed to talk about it, because there's nothing to any of it.
Once they #LockHerUp I'll wear my MAGA hat for one month straight.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Facebook drops its "trending news" feature after outcry over fake news

Read: Facebook wants to be more in control of what we see so that an approved candidate gets elected next time.

we're exploring new ways to help people stay informed about timely, breaking news that matters to them, while making sure the news they see on Facebook is from trustworthy and quality sources

Hey Zuckerborg: Did I ask you to "help" me determine what a "quality source" is?

The algorithms promoted 9/11 conspiracy theories, a false story about then-Fox News host Megyn Kelly, and a parody news article about magical iPhone features, which some say were early indicators of Facebook's misinformation problem.

And seeing 911 Conspiracy theories is a problem because...?

Ms Hardiman said Facebook will remove the trending section next week.

So we no longer get to see what WE THE PEOPLE are making TREND, we get to see the "quality sources" Facebook has chosen for us.

What then is the definition of "social" media?

Facebook is making themselves irrelevant. I hope they become MySpace 2.0.

Q predicted trouble for Facebook, probably predicting the Congress hearing, but that hearing wasn't trouble enough.
This Pentagon/CIA Operation has to be exposed for what it is.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Gun placed on right shooting to the left, is that a call to arms for Trump supporters to target non supporters?

The 4 booms reminds me of Blackadder Great War poem, could be orders to go over the top

<< 260  261  262    264  265  266 >>

join