It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 262
<< 259  260  261    263  264  265 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Question: Was the 4.8 growth for just the month of May or was that Q1 or a Q2 projection, I'm confused. Thanks.

If I'm not mistaken, Q1 was 4.7 (amortized for annual growth), and Q.2 is projected to be 4.8, but given the way things are going, it'll probably hit 5%. That's extraordinary! No one would have believed it just before Trump took office - 5% GDP growth? Absurd!

If Trump can get new trade deals on a level playing field whereby all boats will rise, since the US is economy is still 2X larger than any other and is the engine driving the global economy well, this may sound crazy, but I think he has his sights set on 5% or higher (6%?) sustained annual growth, which will lead to Trump's re-election in 2020.

It already is the best economic performance in a very very long long time, but that will make history, and give evidence that indeed America is Great again, and therefore Keep America Great!

Interesting... Obama said that those manufacturing jobs would never return - "what magic wand does he have?" LOL

edit on 4-6-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

WaPo Feb 24

In an indictment updated Friday, special counsel Robert S. Mueller III accused Paul Manafort and Rick Gates of secretly retaining “a group of former senior European politicians to take positions favorable to Ukraine, including by lobbying in the United States.”

These former European leaders would claim to provide independent assessments of the Kiev government, but would in fact be “paid lobbyists” for Ukraine. In 2012 and 2013, Manafort used at least four offshore bank accounts to wire more than 2 million euros (roughly $2.5 million) to the group, the indictment states.

Though the group's members weren't named, they are collectively given an informal nickname: the “Hapsburg group,” an apparent reference (using an alternative spelling) to the Habsburg royal dynasty that ruled the Holy Roman Empire for centuries.

So the problems seems to be the contact as this connection has been known by Mueller's group for a wh

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Yes, he contacted them again. Who are they that they're so important that Manafort feels he needs to keep getting into trouble with them?

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Re: 5:5
I've been exploring the significance of Q's "5:5" this evening...and remembered Q's many references to the game of chess.
Considering that, I found this reference to 5:5, vis-a-vis timekeeping during a chess match:

What is difference in 5 min and 5|5?

Q: I'm confused about the options for games.
In live chess I see that there is a 5 min option and a 5|5 option.
What is the difference?

A: The second number means the amount of time a player gets after he makes a move.
So 5|5 means that each player starts with 5 minutes, and after a player makes a move he gets +5 seconds.

www.chess.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I remember the financial/economy experts commenting to Neil Cavuto (FoxNews) about economic projections when the tax-cuts passed. 3.5% growth = Great! 4.0% growth = Superb, but unlikely. 4.5% growth = Trump would be declared an economic genius.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EvilWulf

Save the cypher....

Since all things point to 11th and 12th. Could those wind up being a fixed marker (admittedly this is not my area here). Example. The rumor swirling is JA may appear, or testify. There are just a few JA references, do they point to 11th? Or Topic?

#Q1199 "SR June JA"

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EvilWulf

Apologies for the finger exercise... my posts are usually a lot shorter.

Here's a link to the last version of the s/sheet uploaded Link

The only post missing is 1440 (the latest).

The guccifer decodes tab was pasted in from another version that has a macro - I've made a point of not holding macros in this user version though.

Obviously any feedback will be gratefully received.

Ps Some of the right hand analysis columns have fallen out of use since around post 500.
PPs Amber cells = worth looking into more, green = confirmed correct by Q, Red cells=dodgy/possibly compromised

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Apparently they give no names but their locations are here and they are not in Ukraine. Probably trying to take advantage of an US/Ukraine economic alignment.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Ok for all of you #Qanuck Researcher out their

Why not just Qnadians?

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
If by some miracle these threads are observed by VIP's including Q and Trump, then acting as if, let's also provide our very best.. council or advisory services, you know, just in case there's an ear to the ground..

This doesn't mean to say that we have access to the same kind of info that Q and Trump are working with mind you, but perhaps moreso in our understanding and appreciation of the pulse of what's going on "out here" with the people themselves as we are and as we interact with them on social media and in our every day lives, where as I understand it, there's a shift taking place as people wake up and come off the plantation so to speak or better yet, bust through the societal MATRIX of the MSM and celbrity culture. Neo.....

There's value in what we can offer, if anyone WERE ever listening and hearing what we have to say and to offer in the form of suggestions and recommendations.

I think Trump surfs around the net a lot late at night, particularly via twitter and it's not out of the realm of possible in the least that at some point we have or we will capture his attention or that of someone close to him like Steven Miller as but one example, or Sarah Sanders or Kellyanne Conway, whoever. It's not hard to do in this day and age.

What would you say?

What would you ask?

What would you recommend on any front?

While we at it, we might as well act as if, imho.

Carry on.

Best regards,

Ankh

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Pardon me if this has been posted - former agent arrested enroute to China for espionage.

Ron Rockwell Hansen, 58, a resident of Syracuse, Utah, and a former Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) officer, was arrested Saturday afternoon on federal charges including the attempted transmission of national defense information to the People’s Republic of China. The FBI agents took Hansen into custody while he was on his way to Seattle-Tacoma International Airport in Seattle to board a connecting flight to China.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Very interesting Goat. Thanks for the info. China no less.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
From Conservative TreeHouse

On January 27th, 2017, after over a year of covert surveillance on Trump campaign officials [via FISA searches, FISA(702) Title-1 surveilance, SIGNIT and HUMIT), the FBI first sat down to interview low level campaign aide George Papadopoulos. (likely FBI Special Agent Jennifer Zelski Edwards, and/or FBI Agent Peter Strzok, participated)

Six months later, July 27th, 2017 the FBI arrested George Papadopoulos at the airport and charged him with giving false information to FBI investigators during that interview. The very next day, July 28th, 2017, the DOJ filed a motion to seal with the DC federal court to hide the arrest. (FBI Agent Jennifer Zelski Edwards)

There is a photo of Papadopoulos and this woman at the link. Very cozy. I believe he had a fiance at the time.

From The Courthouse listener a document explaining Ms Edwards request to seal the indictment.

I, Jennifer Zelski Edwards, declare:

l. l am a Special Agent with Federal Bureau of lnvestigation (FBI). I have been a Special Agent with the FBI since 2006. In the course of my duties, l have been responsible for investigating a variety of criminal and national security matters. Additionally, I have received significant training in various investigative techniques and procedures I make this declaration in support of a motion to seal the plea agreement and to close the courtroom for the plea hearing of the defendant, George Papadopoulos.

2. The facts in this declaration come from my personal observations, my training and experience, and information obtained from other agents and witnesses This declaration is intended to show that there is a compelling interest to seal the plea agreement and courtroom; this declaration does not set forth all of my knowledge about this matter.

3. I am currently assigned to the ongoing investigation run by the Special Counsel’s Office into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election. In that capacity, I have worked on the investigation of the defendant, and I continue to work on aspects of the Special Counsel investigation related to the defendant’s statements

I haven't read everything but looks like a honeypot.

Off to bed soon. nite all

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

That would qualify as a BOOM. China BOOM.

Think of the implications of that from an intelligence operations POV, would go deep into China's corrupt system like an arrow to the heart. Might help with trade negotiations towards a new bilateral US-China trade deal, which will create the basis for sustained economic growth on both sides of the Ocean. With the new economic numbers Trump is starting to hold all the cards and this is like having an ace, and a joker, up the sleeve and ready to make the deal of all deals after NK.

China also needs a settled world for a generation to realize its hopes and dreams and aspirations for it's people and infrastructure and economy, it's all interconnected. I think that Trump is probably using NK to make a trade deal with China, for sure he is/they are. It would be like a new world economic platform, like a great big table, two way trade between the US and China where China wants to buy so much more than just agricultural products, they want it all as part of a more technologically advanced Civilization.

Obama was dispensing of the world's only indespensible nation, while Trump is preserving it and restoring it to it's rightful place, role and function in the world as the engine driving the global economy.

There's no underestimating the power of those economic numbers and what's shaping up, so I'd say that it's time for Trump to strike in all directions, now that all the tension is in place, to relieve it, but without killing a million people in the process and spending 10 trillion dollars of wealth, needlessly (blood and treasure).

Then Europe, Canada, Mexico (2 deals, new NAFTA new name) and South America (gotta lift them up), to create, once again, a vibrant Western Hemisphere, while making bilateral deal after deal, and same with the EU I guess, who, collectively, have an economy approximately equal in size to that of the USA, and they've got a lot of wealth and culture, Trump should make a deal there also. It's easy, like he says. Trade is easy. I like that.

Fast though. Now that the stage is set it needs to start to happen fast and all at once as the plan comes to fruition, to shape the world for generations while reclaiming the light of Liberty, Truth, and Justice for all. A city built on a hill. Amen.

edit on 4-6-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: typo, amen added because it was required.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

So a SECOND spy?

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

So a SECOND spy?

Congress may learn more tomorrow, after Bill Priestap, and two other top FBI officials testify.

As previously discussed, FBI Director of Counterintelligence E.W. “Bill” Priestap, FBI Head of National Security Division, Michael Steinbach, and the former head of the FBI National Security Division, John Giacalone, are all scheduled to testify to congress this month.

The three FBI officials will be testifying to a joint congressional committee of the Judiciary and House Oversight members. The joint committee was formed by Judiciary Chairman Bob Goodlatte and Oversight Chairman Trey Gowdy.

The testimony is tomorrow (June 5th); and FBI Director of Counterintelligence Bill Priestap will go first. This will be Priestap’s first congressional testimony. Unfortunately, the testimony will be behind closed doors.
More at: theconservativetreehouse.com... /#more-150120

As the article goes on to say, Trey Gowdy seems to be "compromised", so the questioning (from Trey) may not be up to the standards that we're use to seeing from him. Since the questioning will be behind closed doors, we likely won't know much of anything after it's concluded.

Q indicated that Trey is a White Hat, didn't he?

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Outside possibility Gowdy said what he said to put some people in a "comfort zone".

😉

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Notice how it doesn't matter that Trump has a fat ass..!

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   
So, would it be safe to connect the "blackout" to a "takedown" move against the Cabal? This would be to disrupt their comms, and capture some too.

www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/12/fusion_gps_dossier_cabal_was_using_spy_tradecraft_to_evade_leaving_electronic_footprints_for_nsa_surveillance.htm l

www.americanthinker.com... ance.html

Aside from ham radios, which might actually be part of a fallback network campaign. I would expect a lot of unlicensed units and operators to pop up when the time is ripe. I hope our assets are eQuipped to detect them. You're welcome, Mr. President.

**** Edit to clarify, I don't think the blackout refers to the past 10 days of darkness, but rather a future internet kill event. I didn't even realize people were thinking otherwise.
edit on 5-6-2018 by FlyingFox because: edit

new topics

top topics

<< 259  260  261    263  264  265 >>

join