It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 268
<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I guess so.

She was previously married to his brother, I read.

I also just read she sold her design brand to Coach a couple of years ago for a few billion, so likely not money issues.

Anyone have any ideas on the collar embroidery?

Someone commented she was trying to get away from them, I am assuming the cabal is what they meant.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Oh .POP !! .Goes !! .the .Weasel !!

Jesus !!

πŸš¬πŸš¬πŸ”‘πŸ”“πŸš¬πŸš¬

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I see it too, there's also 33 larger rectangular boxes on the outside. the number 33 has a meaning.

The number of deities in the Vedic Religion is 33. The divine name Elohim appears 33 times in the story of creation in the opening chapters of Genesis.
Lag Ba'omer is a minor Jewish holiday which falls on the 33rd day of the Omer Jesus' age when he was crucified in 33 A.D. According to Al-Ghazali the dwellers of Heaven will exist eternally in a state of being age 33.
Islamic prayer beads are generally arranged in sets of 33, corresponding to the widespread use of this number in dhikr rituals. Such beads may number thirty-three in total or three distinct sets of thirty-three for a total of ninety-nine, corresponding to the names of God.
33 is not only a numerical representation of "the Star of David," but also the numerical equivalent of AMEN: 1+13+5+14=33. Pope John Paul I, the 33-day pope. One of the shortest reigns in papal history, and it resulted in the most recent 3-pope year. A religious image of the Virgin Mary from the 18th century is known in Uruguay as "Virgen de los Treinta y Tres" (Virgin of the Thirty-Three); it was consecrated by Pope John Paul II in his visit to Uruguay in 1988. There are several churches dedicated to this Marian devotion, being the most important the Cathedral Basilica of Our Lady of the Thirty-Three in Florida, Uruguay. There are 33 degrees in Scottish Rite Freemasonry The House of the Temple, Home of The Supreme Council, 33Β°, Ancient & Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry in Washington D.C., USA has 33 outer columns which are each 33 feet high. The Yakuoji Temple in Japan has a two sets of steps, one with 42 steps for men to climb, and the other side with 33 steps for the women. The Saigoku Kannon Pilgrimage visits thirty-three Buddhist temples throughout the Kansai region of Japan. In 2017, a conspiracy theorist named David Meade, who predicted the world would end on September 23rd, stated the key to understanding his prediction is 33.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Yes, it is earlier than they admitted. Thing is seems everyone that kept lying seemed to think it would stay redacted. They continued to think they would be protected.

to the other question, I have no idea when anyone joined the campaign.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Another new unredacted Peter Strzok/Page text shows that
Bill Preistap was fully aware of the Confidential Human Sources,
and also Crossfire Hurricane.

www.thegatewaypundit.com... urce/

CHS = Confidential Human Source
CH - Crossfire Hurricane

Couple of questions from that - Why did Preistap suddenly change up
things after the election? And who is Jon, who was handling "broader election" stuff?

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Breaking news. Dennis Rodman will help president Trump negotiate with Kim Jong.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

mobile.twitter.com...

Fantastic !!!

This means KJU is serious.

πŸ‘

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

These unredacted texts are being leaked by the oig, ahead of their third installment of the IG report which will come later this year.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

mobile.twitter.com...

Fantastic !!!

πŸ‘

Rodman Trump and Kim Jong sitting around a campfire outside the hotel singing. It really will be a get-to-know-you session.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This comes to mind...

Autists need red bull?πŸ™‚

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

According to Gateway Pundit, the sources of the new unredacted
texts are this release by the Senate on Monday June 4th.

www.thegatewaypundit.com... in-december-2015/

Link to Senate Documents Here:

www.hsgac.senate.gov...

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

mobile.twitter.com...

Fantastic !!!

Rodman Trump and Kim Jong sitting around a campfire outside the hotel singing. It really will be a get-to-know-you session.

edit on Jun-05-2018 by xuenchen because: πŸ˜ƒ

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

According to Gateway Pundit, the sources of the new unredacted
texts are this release by the Senate on Monday June 4th.

www.thegatewaypundit.com... in-december-2015/

Link to Senate Documents Here:

www.hsgac.senate.gov...

p.502 πŸ‘†

Please
don't
ever
text
me
again.

LOL

😲

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

That's good to know. I read in Gateway pundit that is some texts werr unredacted in the oig report. So I assumed that was the source.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

sure, sure... is this the first solidified 'date' that has been announced before it occurred?

and what would you consider a failure of a prediction? what would have to happen on the 11 to solidify belief, and also what would not happen that would make you start disbelieving? because any 'event' can be contorted to fit your (generalised) personal narrative

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I am hopeful because the real story is out there and is getting around . That is the thing about organic growth , it has that truth we seek

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
The OIG report has been out for a while now. The people that are mentioned in it that still work for the FBI/DOJ had to review it. If there was anything good in it for Comey and his co-conspirators, it would have leaked already.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Do you think he's going to have it?

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Remember way back in the day when you saw a news item such as this (2014)...

Jay Z and Solange elevator fight: Standard Hotel Investigating Security Breach

and "Standard Hotel" meant nothing to you?

That's why they rule the world. We are completely unaware of their front organizations and companies, just like most of us were unaware of NXIVM, unaware of Cemex, unaware of Loop Capital, unaware of certain italian-cuisine restaurants, unaware of certain artists. Before I knew who Marina Abramovic is, I didn't even notice her standing beside every other celebrity. Back then she was a nobody and the focal point was the celeb. That's how the Cabal survives, by staying out of the point of focus. So what Q and other Anons do is to have us LOOK at places they are trying to distract from.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I've been thinking about the "child/human trafficking dungeon" that has been found and is getting a ton of talks on u-tube & the like and it makes me wonder.....

Is all this "spread this far & wide" so that someone will DO something! bit that goes along with all the tube-videos & discussions making it harder for the true authorities to do their job?

I'm thinking that if this being spread about, how would the authorities ever be able to set a "sting" type of operation to catch these people in the act? They are surely all going to use a different "avenue" now that this place has been exposed.

Wouldn't it have been wiser to quietly walk away, traps set, let them come back, and then catch them in the act?

Yes, what this area of discussion implies is disgusting and should not be happening, but the exposure to this particular trafficking "lane" is now compromised. When law authorities do begin to investigate, what will they find? The site is completely compromised now with additional people milling about, digging into the stuff, touching things to get "good video shots" and what not. And to mention again, this "lane" will now be closed, the likelihood that no one will be returning to use it, and now, no way to track down the actual people using it due to compromised evidence that could be collected.

All the u-tube publicity surrounding it seems to be more a hindrance than a help.

But that's just me. Carry on & GOD Bless

new topics

top topics

<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join