It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 270
<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: ketsuko

Yes, multiple spies inserted in the Trump campaign in December 2015. Six months before Comey said that the investigation into the Trump campaign started.

.....and our Stellar Intelligence Agencies didn't know about it? No wonder the Russians were able to do so much. Our IA's couldn't find Waldo on a Page unless he had a Russian flag on him.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
Ahead of US summit, North Korea fires military leadership

No kidding! If Q is correct, then he's firing nuke-happy clown assets.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

No kidding! If Q is correct, then he's firing nuke-happy clown assets.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Do you think he's going to have it?

C'mon now, You know Trump will have to have his head Bigly Huger than all the others.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
There is a 2005 documentary called Bodysnatchers of New York. I haven't watched it, but according to reviews it is about the Billion Dollar industry of chopping off peoples body parts and selling them to those who can afford. This stuff is not a "conspiracy theory", it's a crime.

A news article on the topic:

A ghoulish ring trafficking in bones, tissue and other body parts illicitly harvested from corpses at funeral homes throughout the city is under investigation by the Brooklyn district attorney's office, the Daily News has learned.

So far the probe involves at least six funeral homes and scores of bodies, the sources said. Angry and bewildered relatives of the deceased are now being interviewed by the DA's office, the sources said. The probe is centering on Biomedical Tissue Services Ltd., a Fort Lee, N.

J., tissue recovery company headed by dental surgeon Michael Mastromarino, according to the sources. Mastromarino, 42, surrendered his license to practice five years ago after his arrest for using coc aine and other narcotics, according to state records.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

n the run-up to North Korea’s first summit with the United States, Pyongyang has replaced its top three defense officials, according to South Korea news agency Yonhap and other media reports.
It is unclear whether Kim Jong-un is removing hardliners – who dominated military policy last year, when Pyongyang-Washington tensions were at their apex – from the high command ahead of his upcoming summit with Donald Trump, or is simply replacing old figures.

All the newly promoted officials are younger than their predecessors, including 63-year-old Ri Yong-gil, who is 21 years younger than Ri Myong-su, Reuters reported.

Did he do it by Anti Aircraft Gun or just by Regular Howitzers? They had an 84 Year old in charge of the some of their Military?

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

I think maybe he was afraid a coup d’etat was in the making and fired them before it could happen ?

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

a reply to: Skyfloating

I think maybe he was afraid a coup d’etat was in the making and fired them before it could happen ?

Yes. Apparently he used to kill people he mistrusted, not just dismiss them. In any case, Kim has changed. If we believe Qsters, he's been liberated.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
This article by Sara Carter seems to be a followup to DJT's tweet about the IG report at 5:48 this am.

he Department of Justice and the FBI are deliberately attempting to slow roll and redact significant portions of DOJ Inspector General, Michael Horowitz’s report on the bureau’s handling of the Hillary Clinton investigation, according to numerous congressional officials and investigators.

link

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: ketsuko

Yes, multiple spies inserted in the Trump campaign in December 2015. Six months before Comey said that the investigation into the Trump campaign started.

.....and our Stellar Intelligence Agencies didn't know about it? No wonder the Russians were able to do so much. Our IA's couldn't find Waldo on a Page unless he had a Russian flag on him.

They knew. That's why Brennan and Clapper are behaving so irrationally over-the-top.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Big Demand Notice from Democrat Leadership .....

The Democrat ultimatum is:

We thus respectfully request that the Department of Justice confirm, in writing, by no later than 5 p.m. on Monday, June 11:

The Letter The Letter

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Here's a wonderful follow/followback Trump train on Twitter. Choo choo!

twitter.com...

edit on 5-6-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Sean Hannity was absolutely BALLISTIC over this on his radio show today. Looking forward to seeing what he and his guests have to say tonight on FoxNews. Hopefully he's calmed down a bit.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Here's a wonderful follow/followback Trump train on Twitter. Choo choo!

twitter.com...

I don't twitter. Can you explain this to me?

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The Letter The Letter

Too Funny, do they forget that Devin Nune's was also in the Gang of 8?

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Sure. Part of being involved and active on Twitter involves having followers. It's the only way to be read aside from using # hashtags in tweets, which don't get seen unless they are popular or trending, like #QAnon for example.

One way to gain followers is to follow those who like or retweet your tweet.

So with these lists, if you follow them, they'll follow you back, and if you retweet the "train" tweet more and more will start following everyone on the list, and being followed back in turn.

These accounts are kind of vetted also, so you know in advance that they're all on board and like minded people.

I picked up something like 150 new followers from this train series of tweets.

Thus, if you would like to join twitter, it would be an ideal way to get 100 or more followers really fast.

My goal a week ago was to go from 250 to 500 followers and I'm almost there.

I think ideally, a person would want to have about a 1000+ followers to spread a wider net with your ideas and memes.

Another way to get noticed, is to tweet replies on popular accounts who have lots of followers and commenters on tweets, and whenever anyone likes or retweets you, follow them (seen in your notifications) and more often than not they'll follow back. For this, everyone follows back..

The thing about twitter is that people who tweet tend to see the replies, unless you're Trump with 50 million followers. But I'm sure he has someone reading his notification stream..

Thus, if you want to get a message into popular or well-placed twitter users like James Woods or Steven Miller or Sarah Sanders or Kanye West or whoever, it's right in their face and they see it. People tend to pay attention to the stream in their notifications because it has a certain narcissistic tendency. Who would ignore their notifications to see what people are saying or pay no attention to the replies to their tweets? Everyone wants feedback and to see what that looks like I don't care who you are.

I think I helped support Roseanne through her ordeal last week. Btw, she's gained 250,000 followers in the last week and will soon hit 1 million!

You can also get in the face and say what you want to say to people on the other side, to pursuade or attack or cajole or support, whatever you think is appropriate.

It's an amazing communications medium and as a public forum or public square there's nothing like it. Can be very influencial.

When you touch someone, you can even notice by their reactions and future tweets if you might have had an impact, and it could be someone who's very influencial.

Lately I've been tweeting to Franklin Graham (commenting on his tweets) who's been doing a Billy Graham type tour through California, and I think I might have touched him to a degree regarding Grace, God's Love and the compelling nature of the invitation ie: not a cheap grace or a fear-based bludgeon or sword.

Hope that helps give you an idea of twitter. I used to be a newbie myself from the days of #FakeNewsAwards and #ReleaseTheMemo

I have two accounts, as I was once shadowbanned.

Best regards,

Ankh

edit on 5-6-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The Letter The Letter

Desperate wording:

"We remain deeply troubled"

"leave us concerned"

"disclose publicly for the Presidents benefit"

"terrible abuse of power"

They know the briefings dont match. They're scared.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That is hilarious. Al this while Obama got daily briefings. Scared much guys?

Trump obviously had someone express their concerns and he tweeted. The concerns don't go away. They are investigated and spread.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

If you tell me not to trust you and I take you at you're word and don't trust what you say, then I should trust you?

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be fun if FaceBook had it's assets confiscated?

Facebook Gave Data Access to Chinese Firm Flagged by U.S. Intelligence

www.nytimes.com...

top topics

<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join