It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 146
<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Wasn't that plan part of what was seen in the texts between Page and Strozak?? Seriously floating the idea of offing Trump in their texts?

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Q Post #1438 a handful of decodes for assessment:

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 19d1cd No.1508206 May 22 2018 15:07:28 (EST)

IDEN_reconf
v. 11.9
Sequence.
Attack[s] anticipated.
Coordinated?
Why are they continuing [internal]?
Attacks will intensify [all sides].
Q

Grid size from timestamp = 15x7

Keywords used:
IDEN_reconf gives "RRUKZAL" (Rod Rosenstein United Kingdom ???)
v.11.9 gives "KIAHCIC" (Killed In Action House Commander-In-Chief?)
Sequence. gives "BYMXFWJ" (By May Cross Forward Justice?)
Attack[s] anticipated. gives "JNPDDTB" (Justice Nancy Pelosi - Department of Defense To Bring?)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

A constitution/legal expert was on HANNITY tonight. He explains how Rosenstein broke the law by appointing Mueller. This means that Mueller as Special Counsel, and all he has done, is illegitimate. (This sounds similar to what Q said yesterday.) Anyway..the explanation begins at the 30min40sec mark.

edit on 5/22/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon
Not angry at all. Pretty amused to be honest at the different posters with the exact same questions over 6 1/2 threads.

You come off as angry or at least a little bothered.

And now the "concerned" posters have moved the goalposts on the LARP aspect. For months all we heard was that Q was a LARP but now that that is pretty much dead in the water the narrative has changed.

No, a LARP by the followers was what it has always been. Like I said in a previous post in reply to a handful of "this proves it isn't a LARP" posts, it makes no difference if Q is a hoaxer or a WH insider, he isn't LARPing either way.

You don't have to believe but I have to wonder at the mentality of someone that thinks this is joke but constantly posts in said threads.

What if it isn't a joke but a government psyop.

You should give it a whirl and stop playing the "Concerned Sceptic" role. You don't believe and that's cool. Do what you will.

We do and by now you should have realized that you are wasting your time here.

I'm not a "concerned" skeptic, as I said so somewhere way back. I'm here searching out the flaws in the Q narrative because I find that interesting and it gives me personal satisfaction.

You focus on things that can't be proven and ignore the answers to things that can be proven because to do otherwise would force you to admit that there's something to this.

I don't focus on what can't be proven, I have pointed out the info available to make some of the "predictions" people have accepted as proof of Q's legitimacy.

I pointed out the WH seal that appears in the "follow the pen" pics doesn't match other images of Trump holding up EOs. Nobody said anything to argue against that. I get that a bunch have me on ignore but you would think they would "investigate it" but instead you have people all giddy about it being proof that Q took that pic inside the WH with no investigation at all.

I'm still on the fence on whether anything big will ever come from this but I'm absolutely loving the rabbit holes that we are sent down and all the info that has been discovered by people here.

I doubt anything will come of it.

You should at least be able to admit that all the info uncovered about the staggering levels of incestuous corruption is awesome. How could you not?

I get the scepticism about the Magic squares and the esoteric stuff. I'm not really on board with that stuff either, but the hard evidence?

I'm loving it and since you are a member of this site you should too.

I already knew it was there and you wrap it up in a bunch of woo and it looses its awesomeness, although I probably wouldn't be wowed either way.

edit on 22-5-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Q post #1439 - SPELLING MISTAKE and possible decode for assessment.

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: fe402e No.1509322 May 22 2018 16:29:23 (EST)

UNITY NOT DIVISION.
Last post was simply for IDEN_reconf.
www.foxnews.com...šŸ“
Who is missing from the scheduled meeting?
[RR]
Who is Ed Oā€™Callahan?
"Acting"
[Ed]
DECLAS_
Pain.
Enjoy the show.
Q

From the RoughlyExplained link in CareWeMust's post above the spelling of Callaghan has a G in it?

Notice also #1439 has "IDEN_reconf." in it... does this apply to Callahan?

In case the G is missing, I used Guccifer/Florida decode with Keyletter=G and got:

"ymlhe?."

Does it mean anything to anyone?

What if "reconf." means reconFIGURE in addition to reconFIRM?
I ask...only because the underscore in the space (IDEN_reconf.) seems odd to draw attention.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

IMO yes. But like Q says these people are ______

edit on 22-5-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: thepixelpusher

IMO yes. But like Q says these people are ______

What people are...?

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
You said they should have started with it. So you are saying they should have killed President Trump right off?

Thatā€™s kinda serious

I'm saying that if the CIA was really against Trump then there were options that "these sick people" could have chosen.

ETA: And of course they could have done so before he became president? It would have looked like a heart attack, they would have gotten away with it easy-peasy.

The heart attack gun part is a joke, (in case it really needed to be said).
edit on 22-5-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

Honestly?, I don't think they need for it to work in their minds. They also don't need to have the people be OK with who they wack.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   

FBI Agents Want Congress To Issue Them Subpoenas So They Can Reveal The Bureauā€™s Dirt

FBI agents want Congress to subpoena them

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion

FBI Agents Want Congress To Issue Them Subpoenas So They Can Reveal The Bureauā€™s Dirt

Oh make sure the washing machines are Maytag !!

šŸ˜ŽšŸ”

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

FBI Agents can use this DOJ Whistleblower Hotline.
oig.justice.gov...

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   
A cruise down Memory Hole Lane...

www.dailymail.co.uk... s-death.html

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2394278/Renowned-investigative-journalist-Michael-Hastings-working-story-CIA-Chief-John-Brennan-time-mysterious-death .html

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just to remind us who the enemy is.

edit on 23-5-2018 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion

Hope Jim Jordan and Meadows and Gowdy are reading that,
along with a few Senators.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   
A few new pieces of pgate research on this twitter thread

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

There was a Michael Mantenuto who played Jack O'Callahan in Disney's Miracle film. He was also a Green Beret in the Army. He was deployed in Operation Inherent Resolve. His death was ruled a suicide. His body was cremated. Makes me wonder what he saw. Another interesting detail is his father's name was Ed.

Michael Mantenuto

Michel Mantanuto wiki

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'm sure they feel more more comfortable going this route so it goes on record like Gen Flynn did. You just never know what will be buried when you whistleblow. Might even bury yourself literally.

Burntheships I tagged them in the article on Twitter. I also tagged POTUS and some news people.
edit on 3am523America/ChicagoWed, 23 May 2018 00:24:38 -0500245122018-05-23T00:24:38-05:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Tiger was really good at these!!
Where are you Tiger??

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Tiger was really good at these!!
Where are you Tiger??

Someone who has experienced satanic ritual abuse first hands probably doesn't want to keep hearing people on ATS say "it doesn't exist". I'm sure she's off to more pleasant places. If you've experienced it first hand its difficult to stomach the lies.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: CoramDeo

SKY event?

I am still waiting on a moon event possible eta may 29th.

Again no idea but posting in case

China just sent Queqiao to the dark side of the moon to act as a Bridge for data transfer for its dark side of the moon rover Changā€™e 4 due later this year. It was launched on Monday (May 21) and In a few days Queqiao will enter the moonā€™s orbit. So, that might be a fit for your May 29th lunar event...

China aims to land on far side of moon via launch of 'Magpie Bridge' satellite

Chang'e is named after the moon goddess of Chinese folklore who is often accompanied by a white rabbit.

follow the white rabbit:

The mythological white hare making the elixir of immortality on the Moon, from Chinese mythology.

Ā there is a rabbit on the Moon who constantly pounds herbs for theĀ immortals. This notion is supported by later texts, including theĀ Song-eraĀ Taiping Imperial Reader. Han Dynasty poets call the rabbit on the Moon the "Jade Rabbit" (ēŽ‰å…”) or the "Gold Rabbit"a

The image of a rabbit and mortar delineated on the Moon's surface

Moon rabbit (Wikipedia)

Thank you for finding this!!

I have so many ideas about space stuff right now.

All of these mini satellites already launched that are meant to be for public use but they aren't rolling that out?

DOD is switching their comms network to them.

I have posted articles about it in previous threads.

Hearing about the ham radio stuff also makes me wonder.

Facebook was trying to put up their own network for public use and it blew up I believe?

Unfortunately am meant to go to sleep so I cannot link any stuff tonight.

Wanted to catch up and record my thoughts.

Tomorrow might be a big day!

Hate that I am running around and can't follow along!

Sky Event, watch the moon!

I don't think this above mentioned launch to the dark side of the moon is what they claim it to be...just a feeling.

Watch the moon

edit on 23 by tiredoflooking because: Typo

top topics

<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join