It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 149
<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Ah yes... what a brilliant clue. But isn't it already widely expected that the IG report will drop soon?

What did Q or the Q community gain from this? Or does that not matter anymore?

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Why, if your post suggests, did Q wait till May 22nd to tell you about the IG report when its already MSM... since he knew in Dec 22nd?

You are suggesting that Q predicted the IQ report back in Dec 22nd but only gave you half the initials and then waited 5 months. How on earth does that make sense? Do you even think before you write your "solutions"? When did this thread abandon critical reasoning? You just post the first connection that pops into your head followed by smug nonsense and move on.

This makes zero sense and is a completely laughable suggestion, please explain how you think this make any sense and benefit any party.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   
More Booms.....

Mysterious Booms, House-Rattling Sounds In Pennsylvania Under Investigation By FBI
philadelphia.cbslocal.com...

There have been no shortages of theories, but still no answer as to why so many residents have been jolted by mysterious and near-deafening sounds.

“It’s a rumble, it actually like rumbles the ground like an earthquake would happen but with a loud like boom,” Crompton added.

“I’ve been in the military, I’ve got experience with explosives, I was a Navy diver and was definitely not a gunshot,” Hertz said.

more at link

edit on 5232018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
State Department warns U.S. citizens in China after employee suffers possible sonic attack

Diversion?

Creating fear?

It's all over the MSM but there's nothing about it on the news at China.

A member who live there just told on the thread I made that didn't even heard about it 'till now.

Interesting articles about the other incident we had with sonic weapons involving the U.S. diplomats.

The 10 most common lies about alleged health incidents affecting U.S. diplomats in Cuba

Cuban “sonic attacks”: A case of political theater?

Someone is trying to increase tensions again.

I smell fear.

edit on 23/5/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
[D]
[O]
[R]
Never Forget!
This world is yours!
----+
----
---
--
-
[#]
[V]

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Did some digging on AG and AAG succession this morning.

Loretta Lynch did something interesting a few weeks after Trump won the election:

Trump followed up with this Executive Order:

www.whitehouse.gov...

What does it mean, Anons? Legalese is confusing.
edit on 23-5-2018 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Q said the attacks would get worse.

What are we "seeing" today.

🚬

A brand new concern troll. How very thoughtful of them.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

How nice of her to provide us with a list of black hats. These people are really f#cking stupid.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
"It is finished when Seven are One."

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bill1960
Interesting.......
newyork.cbslocal.com...

Interesting because the Coast Guard is no longer included in Posse Comitatus !!!!!

Warning to MS13 !!

😎

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

LL's "order" was part of the Obama Admin's "emergency Plan B" (aka our own little Operation Gladio)

They caulked the cracks

I remember warning people of things like this right after the election

😎
edit on May-23-2018 by xuenchen because: 🤐

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

How nice of her to provide us with a list of black hats. These people are really f#cking stupid.

They actually thought election nullification was possible

They really did

😶

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Well, the order by 'LL applies to people within the federal government beauracracies. Trumps EO includes the following people:

(a) United States Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia;

(b) United States Attorney for the Eastern District of North Carolina; and

(c) United States Attorney for the Northern District of Texas.

The revoked order has these people in the order of succession:

(a) United States Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia; (b) United States Attorney for the Northern District of Illinois; and (c) United States Attorney for the Western District of Missouri.

Looks like Illinois and Missouri were replaced by Eastern District North Carolina and Northern District of Texas. Were there perhaps swamp creatures in the revoked districts that could not be replaced?

Also, I see that the rotting corpse of the Russian collusion delusion is throwing off flies. I know their buzzing is annoying, but if we could just let that nonsense be without stirring up more malcontentedness, there would not be as much need for all the moderator actions.

Btw

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Popping in for a minute to post this because I think (know) this is important and want your feedback.

We know the Criminal Deep State is writhing like the snakes they are and are in a panic.

Did James Comey just issue a veiled threat against "somebody's" GRANDCHILDREN? If not, why would he say this?

Facts matter. The FBI’s use of Confidential Human Sources (the actual term) is tightly regulated and essential to protecting the country. Attacks on the FBI and lying about its work will do lasting damage to our country. How will Republicans explain this to their grandchildren?
6:51 AM - 23 May 2018

twitter.com...

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

twitter.com...

Why would they try to escape?

I just don't believe the whole story coming out of Congo right now.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yes.

He's always issuing veiled threats IMO.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

He also sends coded messages in his graphics.

Remember Q's decoding of one of JC's tweets regarding Andrew McCabe. It made me shudder.

Why does JC post so many pictures of his or others' back? What is he saying and to whom?

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

The fact that the outbreak spread to major cities after the WHO arrived at the Congo, makes me wonder about the efficiency of the World Health Organization in containing disease outbreaks like this.

I don't trust them. They smell like another globalist organization being used to push someone else agenda.

They were the responsible for claiming there was chemical attacks in Syria along with the White Hats.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouCannotBeSerious
a reply to: Carcharadon

Triggered.

What a welcoming Q community, no-one will post any evidence you must just blindly believe and find it yourself.

Which in the end leads to a group who all pretend to decipher codes together and circle jerk. Its nice that you want to keep all that evidence to yourself but surely Q wants you to get it out to the public?

It is customary to read the thread before you start bitching about it.

In response to you telling me you have already read every page of all 7 threads, my question to you is then, why are you asking the same questions that have already been answered .......... many .......... times.

new topics

top topics

<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join