It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 147
<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
A few new pieces of pgate research on this twitter thread

This is not new and it has nothing to do with comet supposedly it was from "we the pizza" and the backstory was so lame that nobody remembers it.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

True!

I think she will be back when people move past that phase.

I hope so.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Meet Chris French, one of the worlds foremost authorities on debunking satanic ritual abuse and author of articles such as:

Claims of satanic child abuse are almost certainly based on false memories

Giving polygraph tests to sex offenders is a bad idea

False Memories of sexual abuse lead to terrible miscarriages of Justice

Church must accept the reality of false memories of childhood sexual abuse

Should accusers of sexual abuse be sued for libel?

Considering everything we now know and have uncovered...hows that for hardcore shilling?

I guess the Franklin cover-up, the Keppers cover-up, the NXIVM cover-up, the pgate cover-up, the Catholic pedo cover-up, the Belgian Government pedo cover-up and thousands of other instances of SRA mean nothing. What a disgrace these people are to the world. One of my greatest wishes is that all those who have made children needlessly suffer, are brought to Justice.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   

What a disgrace these people are to the world. One of my greatest wishes is that all those who have made children needlessly suffer, are brought to Justice.

Blame god, the same one Q keeps mentioning. Yes, I went there.

edit on 23-5-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   

More priests suspened over improper conduct

Chilean Catholic church suspends 14 priests over "improper conduct"

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   

One of the early doctors involved with creating the false memory narrative was. Dr. Martin Orne. The creator of MK Ultra.

He like, created mind control then helped debunk SRA and multiple personality disorders.

He testified as an expert witness in court saying it was fake.

Except for Patty Hearst for some reason, he testified she was brain washed.

pedophilesdownunder.com...

Horrible man.

Can be traced to training basically all involved.

He was head of the psych department at Pennsylvania University.

He dispatched people all over the world he had trained.

A person close to me grew up in a house with a father trained by this man.

Needless to say I understand all too well.

These people are sick.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

You know.

It's really not something to joke about.

You just never know who could be watching.

God sees all, other evil entities as well.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion

More priests suspened over improper conduct

Chilean Catholic church suspends 14 priests over "improper conduct"

First its ALL the Bishops in Chile, then the priests. The MSM articles on this are delusional...trying to imply that all this is just some unfortunate coincidence rather than a coordinated and organized thing.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

One of the early doctors involved with creating the false memory narrative was. Dr. Martin Orne. The creator of MK Ultra.

He like, created mind control then helped debunk SRA and multiple personality disorders.

He testified as an expert witness in court saying it was fake.

Isnt that something...the very people involved in MKUltra, Monarch and SRA also being the skeptoid debunkers of it.

These people are sick. Even in the unlikely event that Trump doesnt bring them down....WE the people will. Too much is already known about these psychopaths.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   

You know.

It's really not something to joke about.

You just never know who could be watching.

God sees all, other evil entities as well.

I'm not joking.

Are you seeing what he should already be seeing?
Are your posts going to stop what he should already be stopping ?

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   

I personally don't believe in god.

I do , however, believe in evil and good.

People usually do receive what they give out in one form or another, eventually.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   
“And I saw one of his heads as though it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed, and all the world wondered after the beast.”

“And they worshiped the dragon who gave power unto the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?”

“And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.”

“And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.” - Rev. 13:3-6

We must remember from the prophecy of Revelation chapter seventeen that the seven heads of the vision correspond to the seven empires of Biblical history. John now tells us that he sees one of these heads endure a deadly wound and then subsequently be healed. He further says that after the healing of this “head” takes place, the entire world will begin to “wonder after” or literally worship the Empire-Beast.

It also is no small coincidence that concurrent with these events John sees within the image of the beast, “a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies”. This entire scenario correlates very well with the previous interpretation of Daniel’s vision of the fourth beast. Daniel had originally said that the fourth beast would manifest itself at the end as a group of ten nations (ten horns). He also said that at some point in its brief history, a leader would come out of the ten and uproot a portion of the empire in his rise to absolute power.

The Apostle John subsequently predicts that this “uprooting” process of three of the first ten nations will be so devastating for the empire that the confederation will appear to suffer a fatal blow. According to the symbolism within the book of Revelation, this wound will fall upon the seventh “head” of world political history, or in other words, upon the ten-horned confederated form of the fourth world empire. John tells us that it will not only survive the wound but become more powerful than anyone ever dreamed possible.

What will seem to be at first a “partly strong and partly broken”, loose association of ten nations will, after being wounded and healed, become a unified empire with the Antichrist himself at its helm. This is exactly what the Lord goes on to tell us in Revelation chapter seventeen. After he provides John with the interpretation for the seven heads upon the Empire-Beast, saying that “five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come”, he continues the prophecy in this manner…

“And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.” - Rev. 17:11

The eighth is in Da’at.

A "union" to unlock the secrets of the [throat] mystery of Adam and Eve. The art of Divine creation (celestial alchemy), as opposed to sexual creation alchemy using semen (ladies not required, unless you want one of these). A unified empire under one king with the power of The Word [of Creation], who alone can imbue matter with spirit at will.

edit on 23-5-2018 by eisegesis because: Illuminati slave orders

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   

I personally don't believe in god.

I do , however, believe in evil and good.

People usually do receive what they give out in one form or another, eventually.

In that case it still shouldn't be a problem,you shouldn't concern yourself. HRC will get hers and so will Trump, proportionally but what does that have to do with what I said?

edit on 23-5-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Breaking on MSNBC !!!

Hilarious!! I almost spit all over my keyboard.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   

I am confident it will all sort itself out properly in the end.

I will continue to concern myself and follow along, just like you seem to be.

All publicity is good publicity.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Meet Chris French, one of the worlds foremost authorities on debunking satanic ritual abuse and author of articles such as:

Claims of satanic child abuse are almost certainly based on false memories

Giving polygraph tests to sex offenders is a bad idea

False Memories of sexual abuse lead to terrible miscarriages of Justice

Church must accept the reality of false memories of childhood sexual abuse

Should accusers of sexual abuse be sued for libel?

Considering everything we now know and have uncovered...hows that for hardcore shilling?

I guess the Franklin cover-up, the Keppers cover-up, the NXIVM cover-up, the pgate cover-up, the Catholic pedo cover-up, the Belgian Government pedo cover-up and thousands of other instances of SRA mean nothing. What a disgrace these people are to the world. One of my greatest wishes is that all those who have made children needlessly suffer, are brought to Justice.

Ummmm, does anybody else see that this guy looks very familiar????? Kind of like he might be related to a Podesta?

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

re magic square result ymlhe?. for #1439

y = why
mlhe = MLHE-1 (Alcalilimnicola ehrlichii)

Alkalilimnicola ehrlichii is a species of arsenite-oxidizing haloalkaliphilic gammaproteobacterium capable of chemoautotrophic or heterotrophic growth. It is Gram-negative, motile and short-rod-shaped. The type strain is MLHE-1
Wikipedia

Chemoautotrophic bacteria get their energy from oxidizing inorganic compounds. In other words, instead of using the energy of photons from the sun, they break the chemical bonds of substances that don’t contain carbon in order to get their energy.

Chemoautotrophic bacteria often live in extreme environments like deep sea vents in the ocean, hence their other name, extremophiles
link

Why MLHE-1 ?.

Interpretation:

1) weaponized strain?
2) use in "off earth" environments?
3) extraterrestrial origin?
edit on 23-5-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 02:37 AM
link   
A bit more about MLHE-1

An anaerobic, facultatively autotrophic arsenite oxidizing bacterium that respires nitrate or nitrite (Oremland et al., 2002). It was isolated from Mono Lake, California after it was determined that addition of nitrate to anoxic lakewater resulted in the biological oxidation of arsenite to arsenate (Hoeft et al., 2002). It is a g -Proteobacterium (16S rRNA gene GenBank AF406554), located in the Ectothiorhodospiraclade of photosynthetic bacteria that occur in soda lakes. However, strain MLHE-1 is not a phototroph, but does grow as an anaerobic chemoautotroph by linking oxidation of arsenite, hydrogen, or sulfide to the reduction of nitrate. It contains Form 1 RuBisCo genes for fixation of CO 2 during chemoautotrophic growth, but can also grow as a heterotroph on acetate either with nitrate or air. However, arsenite is only oxidized under anaerobic conditions. Geochemical evidence suggests that biological oxidation of arsenite with nitrate occurs in an As-contaminated freshwater lake (Senn and Hemond, 2002) and in the anoxic, subsurface aquifers of Bangladesh (Harvey et al., 2002). Since many of the drinking water aquifers of Bangladesh and other As-impacted regions are anoxic or suboxic, and the fact that nitrate is a common contaminant in such waters, this is very likely to be proven out to be an extremely important process in our understanding of As-mobility in the subsurface.
link

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I'd say she's faking it in every possible sense.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I've researched that IDEN_Reconf. 11.9 thing it lead me to cisco''s Jabber.

It's a kind off internal communication system where groups of people can communicate constantly on the same platform and reeling people in who have been granted access.

Can you confirm or maybe look at it if I was correct on that part.

Because it could mean that Q can see what's being discussed inside those groups?

Hello knights I can see you'll work very hard fun to see a large group deciphering Q leading to new revelations

new topics

top topics

<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join