It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 145
<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I listened to him yesterday and today. Am now a fan. He really pulls things together.
I just subscribed to him . He paints it with quite vivid color's to be sure . Yea the deep state is toast if Trump wants it . Every thing they have thrown at him has only stuck to the Hillary side and has gave us more incriminating data against them . tick tock

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon
Not making a big deal out of anything. Unless answering a post is considered a big deal

Besides being pretty big posts,you seem angry. One doesn't become angry if one doesn't care.

One thing that I find interesting when a new skeptic shows up is that people can post about the same thing, for example; D5. "hey I don't now if it has been brought up but D5 is the classification for the most powerful avalanche" That has probably been posted 10 times in this thread. Followed by probably 3 times as many "things are snowballing" or "they're are sure to be buried" after each mention, ad to that a couple high fives every time.

Someone asks for an example of Q predicting something and all of a sudden "ain't nobody got time for that!"

ETA: And to be fair, they will probably still question it but still it is just one post and it doesn't even need to be that long.
edit on 22-5-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Q post #1439 - SPELLING MISTAKE and possible decode for assessment.

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: fe402e No.1509322 May 22 2018 16:29:23 (EST)

UNITY NOT DIVISION.
Last post was simply for IDEN_reconf.
www.foxnews.com...πŸ“
Who is missing from the scheduled meeting?
[RR]
Who is Ed O’Callahan?
"Acting"
[Ed]
DECLAS_
Pain.
Enjoy the show.
Q

From the RoughlyExplained link in CareWeMust's post above the spelling of Callaghan has a G in it?

Notice also #1439 has "IDEN_reconf." in it... does this apply to Callahan?

In case the G is missing, I used Guccifer/Florida decode with Keyletter=G and got:

"ymlhe?."

Does it mean anything to anyone?

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

This twofold kingdom St. Augustine keenly discerned and described after the manner of two cities, contrary in their laws because striving for contrary objects; and with a subtle brevity he expressed the efficient cause of each in these words: "Two loves formed two cities: the love of self, reaching even to contempt of God, an earthly city; and the love of God, reaching to contempt of self, a heavenly one.

At every period of time each has been in conflict with the other, with a variety and multiplicity of weapons and of warfare, although not always with equal ardour and assault. At this period, however, the partisans of evil seems to be combining together, and to be struggling with united vehemence, led on or assisted by that strongly organized and widespread association called the Freemasons.

No longer making any secret of their purposes, they are now boldly rising up against God Himself. They are planning the destruction of holy Church publicly and openly, and this with the set purpose of utterly despoiling the nations of Christendom, if it were possible, of the blessings obtained for us through Jesus Christ our Saviour.

Lamenting these evils, We are constrained by the charity which urges Our heart to cry out often to God: "For lo, Thy enemies have made a noise; and they that hate Thee have lifted up the head. They have taken a malicious counsel against Thy people, and they have consulted against Thy saints. They have said, 'come, and let us destroy them, so that they be not a nation.' - Humanum Genus, April 20, 1884

Andorra
Belgium
Denmark
Liechtenstein
Luxembourg
Monaco
Netherlands
Norway
Spain
Sweden
United Kingdom
Vatican City - Locked and Loaded

After nearly 236 years, the plan to destroy all the thrones and overturn all the altars in Europe has met with incredible success with the conquering of the final and most priced throne, that of St. Peter.

Link

Near the end of his life, Richard Metzger interviewed Robert Anton Wilson and asked him about the Illuminati. His answer was: "Usually when people ask me that question, I give them some kind of a put-on, but I can't think of a good and original put-on that I haven't done several times before. So I'll tell you the truth, for once.

An End to the Year of Beginnings

After investigating the Illuminati and their critics for the last 30 years, I think the Illuminati was a short lived society of free thinkers and democratic reformers that formed a secret society within Freemasonry, using Freemasonry as a cover so they could plot to overthrow all the kings in Europe and the Pope.

I'm very happy that they succeeded in overthrowing all the kings, I just wish that they had completed the job and gotten rid of the Royal family in England too, but they did pretty well on the continent. I'm sorry they haven't finished off the Pope yet, either, but I think they're still working on the project and I wish them luck."

edit on 22-5-2018 by eisegesis because: oh, "it's happening" all right

(post by Aallanon removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

They should have started with the heart attack gun.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: carewemust
Gotta be a white hat

Appointed by a Black Hat, less than 2 months ago. Maybe Rosenstein turned away from the "Dark Side", but not until he had already dug his grave in this administration. Oh well.. never too late to repent, but you still gotta pay for what you did, RR.

RR was (probably) told who to "hire".

RR is on the string and (maybe) has orders to complete the tasks at hand as instucted, and is being watched and "rated".

RR could be "talking" and in a holding pattern until the bells ring.

They might let him "resign" with (limited) honor and work somewhere else in the private sector.

He does have a treasure trove of inside info.

πŸ”‘πŸ”“

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Watch the POTUS tweets. We know by this point not to disregard a missing "G".

If we see a Trump tweet in the next 24 hours with a G significance ( or missing a G ), it's another wink of the eye πŸ˜‰

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Please elaborate
edit on 22-5-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Your example of D5 mentioned ten times is a perfect illustration of the fact that very many do not bother to catch up through pages of posts they have missed.

It is eminently understandable that people on both sides of the Q debate only have so much capacity per day to engage. However, I find it disheartening that some treat with disdain those who HAVE taken the time to read all, despite relying on them to have the full-read explanation.

Personally I would advocate a debating rule that "knocked out" any participant proven in their debate comments to have not briefed themselves properly on thread content.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Carcharadon
Not making a big deal out of anything. Unless answering a post is considered a big deal

Besides being pretty big posts,you seem angry. One doesn't become angry if one doesn't care.

One thing that I find interesting when a new skeptic shows up is that people can post about the same thing, for example; D5. "hey I don't now if it has been brought up but D5 is the classification for the most powerful avalanche" That has probably been posted 10 times in this thread. Followed by probably 3 times as many "things are snowballing" or "they're are sure to be buried" after each mention, ad to that a couple high fives every time.

Someone asks for an example of Q predicting something and all of a sudden "ain't nobody got time for that!"

ETA: And to be fair, they will probably still question it but still it is just one post and it doesn't even need to be that long.

Not angry at all. Pretty amused to be honest at the different posters with the exact same questions over 6 1/2 threads.

The reason nobody has time for that deal is because it's always the exact same questions and when proof is offered up the standard response is " that doesn't prove anything". So after the 40th time of dealing with it people tune it out.

It took me a long time to get invested in this, I'm a sceptic by nature but there comes a point where it's too much to dismiss.

And now the "concerned" posters have moved the goalposts on the LARP aspect. For months all we heard was that Q was a LARP but now that that is pretty much dead in the water the narrative has changed.

Now it's "it doesn't have to be a LARP to be a scam". Can't have it both ways.

You don't have to believe but I have to wonder at the mentality of someone that thinks this is joke but constantly posts in said threads.

I think the Flat Earth/Reptilian conspiracies are utter nonsense but you don't see me posting multiple posts in those types of discussions do you?

That's because when i think something is stupid or fake I'm not wasting my time trying to cure people of their delusions(my opinion).

You should give it a whirl and stop playing the "Concerned Sceptic" role. You don't believe and that's cool. Do what you will.

We do and by now you should have realized that you are wasting your time here.

You focus on things that can't be proven and ignore the answers to things that can be proven because to do otherwise would force you to admit that there's something to this.

I'm still on the fence on whether anything big will ever come from this but I'm absolutely loving the rabbit holes that we are sent down and all the info that has been discovered by people here.

You should at least be able to admit that all the info uncovered about the staggering levels of incestuous corruption is awesome. How could you not?

I get the scepticism about the Magic squares and the esoteric stuff. I'm not really on board with that stuff either, but the hard evidence?

I'm loving it and since you are a member of this site you should too.
edit on 22-5-2018 by Carcharadon because: Spelling

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Just some thoughts....

missing "G" -- G 7th letter -- 7 is luck

"Ed O'Callaghan" -- initials EO -- Executive Order

" O' " -- used by some to ID Obama because Obama once said he was part Irish

and "Ed" could be short for "Edited" because O'Callaghn was absent from DOJ during entire Obama Administration

πŸ”πŸ”§πŸ”©πŸ”¨πŸšͺ🚬

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Agreed Agartha, though sleep is needed first for me!

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Thanks Xuenchen - useful input; specially lucky 7 and EOs!

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Please elaborate

Back in 1975, the CIA declassified a gun that was used to kill someone and make it look like a heart attack. Since supposedly everyone, including the CIA, was out to get Trump, you would think they would have started with something like that or whatever its present variation might be.
edit on 22-5-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

You should listen to the Bogino podcast. he includes the UK intel/contacts in the tangled web of treason.

Dan Bongino is correct. I included this in a thread the other day. Our Intel Community used the U.K.'s GCHQ spy agency to circumvent U.S. rules against spying on U.S. citizens.

Who is GCHQ?: www.gchq.gov.uk...

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

You said they should have started with it. So you are saying they should have killed President Trump right off?

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

They should have started with the heart attack gun.

That’s kinda serious

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

The latest episode. I posted it here below, the YouTube version.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Please elaborate

Back in 1975, the CIA declassified a gun that was used to kill someone and make it look like a heart attack. Since supposedly everyone, including the CIA, was out to get Trump, you would think they would have started with something like that or whatever it's present variation might be.

But Trump is like totally Hitler and a Nazi so it's all good amirite? After all only a Nazi would think that a Nazi shouldn't be killed.

Ergo, if you are against assassinating Trump you are a Nazi too.

It's a nice little bit of circular logic they have going. Set it up so you can never be wrong.

Same thing they do with Putin and Russia.

Trump bombs Syria= it's all a ploy to hide the fact he's Putin's puppet.

Trump doesn't bomb Syria= 100% confirmation that Trump is a Putin puppet.

It's a nice little scheme. Retarded for sure but it works.

In their minds anyway.
edit on 22-5-2018 by Carcharadon because: Spelling

top topics

<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join