It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 150
<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

[IG] report dropping soon.

I have a feeling the IG report is going to be rather disappointing. Kind of like when Comey read aloud all the crimes of Hillary Clintons email server and then basically said "Meh, nothing to see here".

I guess we'll see but I'm keeping my expectations low for the report.

Fm,

Watching the Resolution Presser yesterday shows one, very important thing. This undertaking is too huge. The opening narrative, stated later as "crazy but true" was simply too much for a linear mind to deal with. It will all be disappointing at some level because the scope is too grand, too much, infecting everything from all WW governments to this thread.

The Cliff's notes version delivered yesterday was bogging down the minds of the reporters who clearly knew nothing but the CNN versions of life's events, their questions showed it.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

originally posted by: TomLawless

I'm stealing them all!!!!

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Ben Garrison is a National Treasure!

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

a reply to: Martin75

Ben Garrison is a National Treasure!

X1,000,000

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: 0bserver1
Something weird is going on here , we get pictures from total strangers on our phones..?

It seems zuckerbot is f...g with WhatsApp and randomly crosses pictures within our WhatsApp

They are doing all they can to get you over to CNN and MSNBC.

👁🚬

I'm to real for them to become fake..
I'm on a non profit no payroll based assignment here I don't even have the time for their BS for whatever they would offer I'm fine where I am here with you guys

edit on 0b19America/ChicagoWed, 23 May 2018 11:46:19 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 23 May 2018 11:46:19 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

FBI Agents can use this DOJ Whistleblower Hotline.
oig.justice.gov...

Yeah...this brings to mind that Winnie the Pooh, where Rabbit decorates his ass over the mantlepiece, to look like a mounted deer head...while Pooh remains stuck...

Honeypots and Dromedaries, Clem...
edit on 23-5-2018 by Enderdog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
www.breitbart.com...

Just sayin.....

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Well that explains Comeys panic tweets. Report: Rank-and-File FBI Agents Eager to Blow Whistle on Comey, Holder, Lynch

A new report claims that a significant number of rank-and-file FBI agents are chomping at the bit to expose Obama-era leaders, alleging corruption and even criminal violations of the law.

These agents are signaling that the only way they can safely and legally blow the whistle is if Congress subpoenas them individually to provide information about their former bosses.

“There are agents all over this country who love the bureau and are sickened by [James] Comey’s behavior and [Andrew] McCabe and [Eric] Holder and [Loretta] Lynch and the thugs like [John] Brennan–who despise the fact that the bureau was used as a tool of political intelligence by the Obama administration thugs,” Joe DiGenova, a former United States Attorney for the District of Columbia, told the Daily Caller.

“They are just waiting for a chance to come forward and testify.”

In a statement to the Daily Caller, an unnamed FBI agent claimed, “Every special agent I have spoken to in the Washington Field Office wants to see McCabe prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. They feel the same way about Comey.”

“All Congress needs to do is subpoena involved personnel and they will tell you what they know. These are honest people. Leadership cannot stop anyone from responding to a subpoena. Those subpoenaed also get legal counsel provided by the government to represent them,” the agent added.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

BREAKING=> FBI Agent at Mike Flynn Interrogation Is Ready to Testify Against McCabe, Strzok and Comey!

The Gateway Pundit

Google censored tbis article so I had to pull up on duckduckgo. Panic!

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion

BREAKING=> FBI Agent at Mike Flynn Interrogation Is Ready to Testify Against McCabe, Strzok and Comey!

The Gateway Pundit

Look for those 302 forms to "go missing" any day now. (Hopefully, it's too late for that kind of thing.)

It's time to place bets. Will Rosenstein:

A) Recuse himself from the Mueller invesitgation, and try to hang on to his position;
B) Resign; or
C) Get fired.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Tiger was really good at these!!
Where are you Tiger??

Someone who has experienced satanic ritual abuse first hands probably doesn't want to keep hearing people on ATS say "it doesn't exist". I'm sure she's off to more pleasant places. If you've experienced it first hand its difficult to stomach the lies.

Take a minute, if you are so inclined, to send her some Love and Light.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I think the IF has all the evidence already including the 302's.

I would wager fires because he is too arrogant to resign. IMHO.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

The Gateway Pundit

Look for those 302 forms to "go missing" any day now. (Hopefully, it's too late for that kind of thing.)

A) Recuse himself from the Mueller invesitgation, and try to hang on to his position;
B) Resign; or
C) Get fired.

B/C- resign then get fired out of a cannon

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Fox News just reported RR WILL be attending the meeting?

Is this because no democrats are invited, and they need their leaks?

XD

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

a reply to: Skyfloating

True!

I think she will be back when people move past that phase.

I hope so.

Very brave to have come forward at all, IMO.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

RR is a puppet. He is so extremely boned. He doesn't even have enough people to flip on to save himself. He probably has known how boned he is for a long time.
He like the other swamp rats and weasels who have resigned or been fired in the past couple of months were only kept in place to keep the show going until they can clean house further up the pyramid.
Are you guys not enjoying the show?

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I’m sorry for not posting about this earlier but it’s fleet week in New York City right now so maybe that has something to do with the “watch the water” aspect and the flight restrictions?

Also has anyone found a link for John Cox (Chicago affordable housing developer - Gary Johnson voter/anti wall/pro PP - now running for Gov as a RINO in CA) and LOOP? I’m still trying to find one.

DIG! DIG!! DIG!!!

There’s a reason Trump endorsed him. We need to expose him!

Cox is NOT good for MAGA and California.

Nobody in Chicago is squeaky clean. Especially a businessman like Cox. Chicago is a cesspool of corruption.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

The Gateway Pundit

B) Resign; or
C) Get fired.

That depends on if he’s a good guy or a bad guy. If he’s good he should do the right thing and recuse himself. If not, he will wait to get fired by Trump so everyone can say how evil Trump is for trying to mess with the investigation.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

a reply to: Skyfloating

True!

I think she will be back when people move past that phase.

I hope so.

Very brave to have come forward at all, IMO.

I fully understand and support why Tiger keeps her distance. It's infuriating to listen to clueless people who haven't experienced abuse explain to us how it feels and how to handle it. When they have no idea then they should please just
. One of the reasons why i can't take the #metoo movement seriously anymore. No a clap on the ass is not equal to getting raped as a child you dumb f#cks. They did us real victims a huge disservice and they didn't even realized it. Sorry i have to stop now because i feel my blood boiling again.

top topics

<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join