It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 144
<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Hey Qsters, I see you made a few new friends while I was away. Yikes. I would say we are on target. One more observation. If the “ Skeptics” still need convincing, that means there is still a lot left to come out.

3OT

On track
On time
On target

Good job on the magic squares and I figured Q would meet you half way

edit on 22-5-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

qntmpkts.keybase.pub

Here is information on Edward O'Callaghan, the DOJ official who will be at the VERY important meeting this Thursday.

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein has tapped Edward O’Callaghan, a widely respected veteran prosecutor, as Principal Associate Deputy Attorney General, a post that is among the most important at the Department of Justice. The PADAG, as the position is known within DoJ, is charged with wide-ranging responsibilities including oversight of investigations and Department operations.

O’Callaghan is assuming a post previously held by FBI Director Christopher Wray and Supreme Court nominee Merrick Garland among others. The Russia investigation has made it even more crucial now.

The PADAG also serves as “a consigliere” to the deputy attorney general, Matthew Axelrod, who held the position under Rosenstein’s predecessor Sally Yates, told CNN. “[S]omeone to discuss the most sensitive issues with, to give you sound advice, and to ensure your decisions get implemented.” It is in this part of the job that O’Callaghan will be especially important.
Source - dated April 6, 2018: www.roughlyexplained.com...

Sooo..O'Callaghan was appointed by Rosenstein just last month. Is he supposed to be the person to replace Rosenstein, as "acting" AAG for up to 210 days? (Ref: Q post #1433 from 5.21.2018)

BTW.. I'm really thankful and happy to see the ATS moderators doing such a good job with keeping this thread close to its designated subject. Great job Mods!

edit on 5/22/2018 by carewemust because: Hat's off to ATS Moderators

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Gotta be a white hat

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
The Presser was interesting. Of course the list of firing demoted was posted here a few back, nice minor shoutout. The narrative was clear, the fact that it was compared to Watergate was a joke, watergate did not involve uranium but lets not quibble. They did skip over the fact that Mcstain started the dossier effort, but again quibbling.

I struggle with this dossier thing. It was, is, such utter garbage I can't figure out why.

Was the idea that FISA court is a joke, so the utmost contempt was demonstrated?

Was this Steel guy like so many, a highly paid moron?

Was this done so badly as to set up the set up in a reverse double cross?

Any creative writing person here could have done better, so why was it so bad? Yes I get she was going to win no matter what, but even still, for the money paid you'd think...

FusionGPS: broke now, busted, so what the hell were the thinking?

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Choom

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Gotta be a white hat

Appointed by a Black Hat, less than 2 months ago. Maybe Rosenstein turned away from the "Dark Side", but not until he had already dug his grave in this administration. Oh well.. never too late to repent, but you still gotta pay for what you did, RR.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Whether you are pro-Q or anti-Q.....a Reminder

An opposing viewpoint is NOT a valid reason to complain & It takes two to tango
This is a discussion board and that means there is more than one view to issues.
And that means we MUST respect the views of others.
And that means no name-calling.
And that means to stay on topic.
Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

Members are also reminded that T&C apply to all threads...so topics not allowed on ATS are not allowed here.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Aallanon
Gotta be a white hat

Appointed by a Black Hat, less than 2 months ago. Maybe Rosenstein turned away from the "Dark Side", but not until he had already dug his grave in this administration. Oh well.. never too late to repent, but you still gotta pay for what you did, RR.

In the Presser an interesting line was uttered about Mueller hiring all Obama folks. There was something about it that stung, all obama folks hired and zero DJT issues found, but.... RR was lambasted by them.... Who turned on who?

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

It would be painful to lose one's own right arm. RR has a problem due to FISA warrant application and renewal process, so technically RR should have recused himself long ago..

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

It would be painful to lose one's own right arm. RR has a problem due to FISA warrant application and renewal process, so technically RR should have recused himself long ago..

I have still yet to hear any answer whatsoever as to how rosenstien could recommend trump fire Comey, and then appoint a special counsel to investigate among other things trump obstructing justice by firing comey.

If that is not a text book case of conflict of interest, I dont know what is.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yup, bigger than Watergate. Dems will take a beating. Very least Clapper will be in an orange jumpsuit.
edit on 22-5-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
originally posted by: crankyoldman

I struggle with this dossier thing. It was, is, such utter garbage I can't figure out why.

Me, too but I believe "they" never thought it would come to light in such detail so as to be easily proven to be utter rubbish.

Was the idea that FISA court is a joke, so the utmost contempt was demonstrated?

If you know how the FISA courts work they are a complete joke. Complete secrecy with ZERO oversight. They are nothing more than a formality for the government to say, "we went through the proper procedures" so they can satisfy the watchdog groups who think government has too much reach. In reality when the US govt wants to over step their bounds the FISA courts are nothing more than a minor speed bump.

Was this Steel guy like so many, a highly paid moron?

Yes. Steel was a paid stooge willing to take any level of ridicule because the price was right.

Was this done so badly as to set up the set up in a reverse double cross?

Not sure I am following you here.

Any creative writing person here could have done better, so why was it so bad? Yes I get she was going to win no matter what, but even still, for the money paid you'd think...

Like I said above I don't think any of them thought the dossier would ever see the light of day. Just so long as it was salacious enough to cause an MSM whirl wind for pure speculation. These people live their daily lives around lies and deceit so this was nothing out of the norm for them.

FusionGPS: broke now, busted, so what the hell were the thinking?

It's like a pump and dump penny stock scheme. They milked as much money as they could out of the DNC and could care less. They got what they wanted just like Steel.

edit on 22-5-2018 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

(post by Carcharadon removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Probably coincidence but... Q Post has a "[s]" in it and is the post prior to introducing Ed O'Callaghan.

Your quoted article/excerpt from RoughlyExpained also has:

[S]omeone to discuss the most sensitive issues with, to give you sound advice, and to ensure your decisions get implemented.”

So if we Re_read #1438 does it suggest it will be Ed who is expected to be attacked next (not the rest of us):

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 19d1cd No.1508206 May 22 2018 15:07:28 (EST) link

IDEN_reconf
v. 11.9
Sequence.
Attack[s] anticipated.
Coordinated?
Why are they continuing [internal]?
Attacks will intensify [all sides].
Q

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Carcharadon
The evidence is there. Believe it or don't, no on cares.

You seem to care enough to be making a big deal about it.

Not making a big deal out of anything. Unless answering a post is considered a big deal

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

You should listen to the Bogino podcast. he includes the UK intel/contacts in the tangled web of treason.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
originally posted by: Grambler

I have still yet to hear any answer whatsoever as to how rosenstien could recommend trump fire Comey, and then appoint a special counsel to investigate among other things trump obstructing justice by firing comey.

But that is precisely why RR did it. It allowed him to add another tactical avenue in the pursuit of Trump. The left has been throwing everything they can at Trump to dethrone him from day 1.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: Outlier13

You should listen to the Bogino podcast. he includes the UK intel/contacts in the tangled web of treason.

Which one? I'll definitely give it a listen.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13
originally posted by: Grambler

But that is precisely why RR did it. It allowed him to add another tactical avenue in the pursuit of Trump. The left has been throwing everything they can at Trump to dethrone him from day 1.

Yes that is my theory as well.

But the fact that the anti trumpers that deny this cant come up with any reasonable argument as to why Rosenstien shouldnt of had to recuse himself seeing as how he recommended firing Comey is just further proof that they are clueless as to what is going on.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

It was Trump's interview with Lester Holt when he referenced Comey and the Russia thing in the same sentence, combined with Comey's leaking memo's after his firing that seemed to produce the Mueller "investigation" in the midst of Sessions recusal, which, given the way things are unfolding may turn out to be genius, along with combining the forces of the IG and Huber instead of say another Special Council which can be easily sidetracked. At the end, empanelling a grand jury is a no brainer, but that's for indictments and they're not quite there yet.

Trump could simply say that he fired Comey because they suspected that he was a political hack and was loyal to the wrong people, which is now obvious in hindsight. Comey had launched the Russia investigation on the basis of a false pretense which was not the consensus of the entire 17 agency intelligence community, that was a lie. You cannot investigate possible "collusion" without probable cause. So the whole Russia investigation is fruit of the poisoned tree including RR's appointment of Mueller, RR who himself signed off on the FISA warrant application and renewals!

As this all gets straightened out, there will be pain and pain for [CNN] and the fake news media.

As to Mueller, if he doesn't wrap up fast, he could end up getting fired by RR's replacement if it can be determined that this whole thing was a set up right from the get go, as some sort of "insurance policy" to GET TRUMP just in case he won, which they never expected, and thus the trail that's been left behind.

Comey, Brennen, Clapper, Lynch, Obama, Clinton, and the list goes on, but it's not a political witch hunt when actual crimes that can be prosecuted are found, maybe even including high treason.. is that still tried in court?

edit on 22-5-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join