It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Q" is the equivalent of Sorcha Faal and you deserve to be made fun of

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Q has offered more in the past several months than this board has offered in the past several years unfortunately. Is Q a larp? possibly, and if so I'd say one of the best and most entertaining larps in history, but in the meantime I will support Q.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
as someone who was recruited into project chanology from a place of relative internet unsavviness and ended up leading a cell for two years, i have to say the way this Q thing has gone down in terms of drawing people in has been eerily similar.

most 4chan plans fall to # immediately but every once in a while one gets some traction.

at least we had actual evidenced that scientology was effed up, though...

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AnnaThema

www.washingtontimes.com...

At this point, I have no hard and fast opinions... just speculation. Perhaps my imagination is just too much, but I can see several scenarios, all just as likely (or unlikely) as another.

So I'm just watching and observing for now.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AnnaThema

Can I take a whimsical shot at "how and why"

There is a lot of hate out there for America. You can't attack America because group think will pull us together. So how would I, if so inclined, bring down America? I would turn the population against itself. That would be the why.
For the how, first install a leader that would push againt the norm (russia_trump fake news) and I would be there (Q)with open arms to embrace and guide the masses that see the corruption that the rest of the world often points out yet never gets exposed due to America's propaganda machine(msm). From there use the tactics the population is familiar with(identity politics, racial divide etc) to convince my followers they are the righteous. They must act to save their way of life.Then just perform a coup(send either side to jail)and they rip themselves apart for their beliefs.(even if I lose I still win here) May not be factual but would be a good book imo.
edit on 30-4-2018 by Commoner123 because: Removes a typo

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

too late already posted by OP

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnnaThema
Oh honey ... you are confused. You are very, very confused.

But here's a deal I'll make with you. I've taken screen-shots, so we can all see what's been written and we won't be able to retroactively edit/rewrite history. So, let's meet back here in this thread. Say .. 6 months from now? We'll see if Obama and the Clintons have been jailed. Let's see who's right and who's wrong.

I''m game if you are!

(In the meantime, may I respectfully make a suggestion? Do some of digging of your own - see if you can figure out why the boys are particularly entertained at the thought of Gitmo and military tribunals)

I'm in...

You bring the wine, I'll bring the crow...

Seriously though, I'd love to hear why you think I'm so confused and should do some digging...

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: KansasGirl

Off the top of my head the shake up in Saudi Arabia last year, multiple false flags (Parkland shooting), +++ being tweeted by Trump and the most obvious is the Korean peace that is happening.

How was that special insider knowledge? Each of those instances could have been predicted easily by any autist conspiracy theorist who lives in his mom's basement and spends 18 hours a day scanning all of the MSM and alternate news sites.

Before you say "but Korea," that's a 50/50 deal right there. He had a fifty percent chance of getting that one right.

Anyway, you didn't answer the question fully. How were any of those things known ONLY by insiders??

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: JosephKnecht

I think it's just so...disorganized.
I check in every few days and there's no continuity. The subjects are all over the map. I
And then there's the secret decoder ring cryptic quality that you know is someone having a grand old time writing the story.

Damn it. I don't want to be agreeing with SillyOldYou! Feels bad.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Corsi is 'Q.'

That's my theory, anyway. Corsi has a long record as a pied piper.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonymousMoose
Q has offered more in the past several months than this board has offered in the past several years unfortunately.

Not true, AT ALL, IMO.

Also, no one is doing anything with anything that 'Q' has offered. Much like they haven't done anything with what I have offered or anyone else has offered.

Like always...they are just sitting around waiting for someone else to do EVERYTHING so that they don't have to do a d*amn thing except wait, ponder, and hope for the best.

edit on 4/30/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: AnonymousMoose
Q has offered more in the past several months than this board has offered in the past several years unfortunately.

Not true, AT ALL, IMO.

Also, no one is doing anything with anything that 'Q' has offered. Much like they haven't done anything with what I have offered or anyone else has offered.

Like always...they are just sitting around waiting for someone else to do EVERYTHING so that they don't have to do a d*amn thing except wait, ponder, and hope for the best.

I disagree. I've seen new connections being made from researchers on the Q thread. I've seen them make their way out of ATS.
edit on 30-4-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I meant beyond inspiring discussion...I meant inspiring action.

We are all just waiting for others...someone else...to take some action, all the time. And if no one takes action, then the discussion doesn't last long. It isn't meaningful.

Corsi has his face out front with regard to 'Q.' That's a guarantee that nothing will ever come of any of it.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JosephKnecht

originally posted by: JosephKnecht
a reply to: dashen

Can you please address Q's inability to call out Trump on obviously being part of the deep state which everyone thinks is out to get him?

EDIT:

The Epstein connections are pretty damning and difficult to explain, are they not?

I'm quoting myself to illustrate how this point usually (not always) brings crickets among the Q crowd. Some attempt to defend it but usually end up in a hole so deep that they just give up. There's no twisting the Epstein connection unless you honestly think Trump was there undercover getting inside info for his big expose when he takes down the deep state (just wait us doubters will see!)

I'm still reading the comments, but before I go any further here I am curious. Does this same damning point of Trump and Epstein equal the same level as Bill and Hillarys connections too? I mean if we are going to address one, we should address all the elephants in room yes?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I meant beyond inspiring discussion...I meant inspiring action.

We are all just waiting for others...someone else...to take some action, all the time. And if no one takes action, then the discussion doesn't last long. It isn't meaningful.

Corsi has his face out front with regard to 'Q.' That's a guarantee that nothing will ever come of any of it.

I know your personal feelings about Corsi. He doesn't even factor into any of my thinking.
There are always going to be individual opportunists trying to capitalize on a movement.
Screw them!

That doesn't make the movement ineffective. Awareness is growing...people are thinking and researching and discovering for themselves...and then sharing what they've found with others.

I see growing awareness as meaningful.
edit on 30-4-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
That doesn't make the movement ineffective. Awareness is growing...people are thinking and researching and discovering for themselves and then sharing with others.

don't forget the interdimensional reptilian pizzagate and magic squares of nonsense letters... let's spend twelve pages or so at a whack guessing what random 2- or 3-letter combos might mean, eh? so much work getting done!

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I know he doesn't, TAT. I also know that you really don't even know who he is and don't care. But he is trying to represent you. And he's going to have some measure of success on that, whether you like it or not.

He didn't factor into my thinking, regarding the Obama birth certificate controversy, but he was the only one given any media attention regarding that controversy (Orly Taitz, too).

He undermines everything he touches because it's his job and because the media is tickled to let him undermine every issue he claims to stand for (and everyone who stands for those issues, by default).

It's a slick disinfo game that no one in the media ever questions. You are being set up...I've been set up....

If 'Q' isn't disavowing Corsi -- then 'Q' isn't the real deal.

I disavow Corsi because I am the real deal.

edit on 4/30/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Sorry, Fiver.
I'm having a conversation with someone I actually respect.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: fiverx313

Sorry, Fiver.
I'm having a conversation with someone I actually respect.

quite all right, i didn't care at all what your response was.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
The thing people miss about, let's call it the Q movement for now. Regardless of who Q may be larger not, the information that has been dug up over the last 7 years is incredible. I've been a member here for a long time and the digging that has been done down the rabbits holes remind me of days gone by from here.

I've worn my tinfoil hat for a long long time and have been aware of quite a bit. My knowledge now though since this has started has grown by leaps and bounds. So much more to things I thought I knew... and yes, others are waking up to it finally. Something we used to strive for around here for people to just get it. Now more then ever they are.

In the big picture, it isn't Q that is the important thing here. They just pointed in some directions or were the trigger. The awakening that is occurring since is what matter the most.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

I know he doesn't, TAT. I also know that you really don't even know who he is and don't care. But he is trying to represent you. And he's going to have some measure of success on that, whether you like it or not.

He didn't factor into my thinking, regarding the Obama birth certificate controversy, but he was the only one given any media attention regarding that controversy (Orly Taitz, too).

He undermines everything he touches because it's his job and because the media is tickled to let him undermine every issue he claims to stand for (and everyone who stands for those issues, by default).

It's a slick disinfo game that no one in the media ever questions. You are being set up...I've been set up....

If 'Q' isn't disavowing Corsi -- then 'Q' isn't the real deal.

I disavow Corsi because I am the real deal.

You ARE the real deal, MME...and that's why I listen to you...and I could care less about this Corsi.

...But this growing movement is so much bigger than any one person...bigger than Q (whomever Q may be).
I have learned more on the Q thread about so many different subjects...than I have on any and all the threads I've participated in during my entire time on ATS.

It's wild, sometimes wacky...but always thought-provoking. It provides unexpected new impetus for research and exploration...and THAT is exactly what I came to ATS to find.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join