It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Q" is the equivalent of Sorcha Faal and you deserve to be made fun of

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Interesting, onehuman. I read that more as disavowing Alex Jones...but maybe Corsi. Either way though -- it's a good thing, for sure!

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Some interesting stuff has shaken out of the 'Q' thread. I give major props to the people participating, for that!

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: JosephKnecht

Oh man... so you think Q isn't a good conspiracy, yet you think trump is part of the deep state??? LOL! My Sides! So in your conspiracy, thousands of Washington insiders are in on the jig to pretend to hate Trump but they really know he's one of them? Yet none of them squeal? That's some major time mental gymnastics you're doing there.

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

For the record, I think Q is a game. Reality mixed with fiction to keep people engaged in what Trump is doing.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon
Has Q ever referenced P-gate? If so prove it or stop lying.

lol... y'all up in that thread talking about it half the time and deciding which celebrity is DEFINITELY a pedo and deserves the new round of harassment on twitter. reading instagram photos like tea leaves, name-dropping abramovic, the podestas, the pope, hillary, like it's all just taken for granted. if i pop into that thread and the last page of posts ISN'T about child molestation it's rare.

don't get cute.
edit on 1-5-2018 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: KansasGirl

Off the top of my head the shake up in Saudi Arabia last year, multiple false flags (Parkland shooting), +++ being tweeted by Trump and the most obvious is the Korean peace that is happening.

How was that special insider knowledge? Each of those instances could have been predicted easily by any autist conspiracy theorist who lives in his mom's basement and spends 18 hours a day scanning all of the MSM and alternate news sites.

Before you say "but Korea," that's a 50/50 deal right there. He had a fifty percent chance of getting that one right.

Anyway, you didn't answer the question fully. How were any of those things known ONLY by insiders??

Da fuq outta here with that bullsnip. Are you they type of person that hears S.Korea's president say that Trump deserves a Nobel for his work with NK but will still deny Trump played a part?

Ya I think you are.

Then you're wrong on that one. Ya you are.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: sooth
This is just my hypothesis, but I suspect that one day Q will be revealed to be some professor or a group of students led by a professor at some university like Yale or Princeton. The timing at which Q came about after the mass awareness and exposure of "fake news" combined with Q's obviously very deliberate target audience feels very specific to me. I think Q has an agenda, but I don't think it is what Q's followers think it is.

Q has direct access to the president. .

What information did you get from Q that proves he has direct access to the President?

Be specific, and explain how only someone with direct access to the President could have known the information.

Again: be specific.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

This is just my hypothesis, but I suspect that one day Q will be revealed to be some professor or a group of students led by a professor at some university like Yale or Princeton. The timing at which Q came about after the mass awareness and exposure of "fake news" combined with Q's obviously very deliberate target audience feels very specific to me. I think Q has an agenda, but I don't think it is what Q's followers think it is.

What information did you get from Q that proves he has direct access to the President?

Be specific, and explain how only someone with direct access to the President could have known the information.

In the Q megathread they’re discussing stargates, remote viewing, telepathetic communication with alien beings.... just let them have their fun.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

In the Q megathread they’re discussing stargates, remote viewing, telepathetic communication with alien beings.... just let them have their fun.

Sounds awesome! Do you have a link?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I couldn't have worded it better myself.

Do you hear crickets?

I sure do!!!

It's a shame too. I wanted to hear the OP's response. I'm glad I didn't continue... would've just been an even bigger waste of time and effort... and truth, eh?

I wanted to see his response too.

Probably just another bored troll.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

So very wrong. Q has direct access to the president. If you knew anything about Q, you would know that. Since you don't know that you can throw this theory in the garbage where it belongs.

Q has as much direct access to the President as I. In other words - exactly zero.

We don't have to prove a negative; the onus is on you to prove your statement.

So ... whatcha got?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

They won't, because they can't. But then you already know that

For everyone else reading, let's look at this image which was included in a recent "drop":

Raise your hand if you can spot what's wrong with the message (hint: to say it's "misleading" is an understatement ... )

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: KansasGirl

You know what gives me that same feeling? When he says things like "These people are sick", such a pointless and obvious appeal to emotion.

Exactly.

And this question asking business. Why is everyone talking like its some genius tactic? It's not. Not in the questions he's asking or the way he asks them. Pedestrian questions.

It's not genius but it is incredibly effective. You can lead a horse to water and all that. We knew about Keith Ranierre and those depraved perverts months before you did. Months.

But ya it's all a LARP and fake because you say it is. Get a grip.

Why are you so angry?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I really hope that's all he is. But at some point, once enough of the masses are aware of the both passive and aggressive mind control techniques being imposed on us, they will begin using those very techniques and tactics to convince us it's the other guy doing it to us...

Maybe not this time. But it will happen.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnnaThema

So very wrong. Q has direct access to the president. If you knew anything about Q, you would know that. Since you don't know that you can throw this theory in the garbage where it belongs.

Q has as much direct access to the President as I. In other words - exactly zero.

We don't have to prove a negative; the onus is on you to prove your statement.

So ... whatcha got?

+++

edit on 1-5-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: Grammar! 😃

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: JosephKnecht

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: JosephKnecht

No need to flame ignorance!

If you have not taken the time to see how whomever Q is, has been proven right time and time again, I would go ahead and assume that you enjoy the MSM narrative of things and I salute your decision to do so!

Enjoy the show!

+++ ++ +

We already know that Q is an insider

You and your ilk don't know sh!t - that much is plainly obvious, but here's your chance to redeem yourself.

Prove to me, beyond reasonable doubt, that Q is 'an insider' and since you are certain of it, I want a name.

Lets see just how contorted your mental gymnastics can get...

"Here folks, is a Triggered Snowflake outside of aits natural habitat ^

Please make sure to only feed it organics and keep your hands out of the cage."

Thanks for the laugh bro.

The "I want a name" part was especially cute, it goes with your flowered headband.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

With all the theories in this thread, it's a virtual goldmine for would-be novelists!!!

Says a Q supporter...the IRONY is overwhelming.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman

a reply to: dashen

Can you please address Q's inability to call out Trump on obviously being part of the deep state which everyone thinks is out to get him?

EDIT:

The Epstein connections are pretty damning and difficult to explain, are they not?

I'm quoting myself to illustrate how this point usually (not always) brings crickets among the Q crowd. Some attempt to defend it but usually end up in a hole so deep that they just give up. There's no twisting the Epstein connection unless you honestly think Trump was there undercover getting inside info for his big expose when he takes down the deep state (just wait us doubters will see!)

I'm still reading the comments, but before I go any further here I am curious. Does this same damning point of Trump and Epstein equal the same level as Bill and Hillarys connections too? I mean if we are going to address one, we should address all the elephants in room yes?

Most definitely!

Let's call them both out together my friend, screw this partisan drone mentality.

We all know about Alefantis Instagram feed and what it lead to, including all the people it implicated from Hillary's camp. My main concern is the Trump Partisan cult worship from Q and its followers.

The elephant in the room is that both teams are really working together and it's all an act. Trump is no angel lol, to see him portrayed as a savior is painful to witness.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

With all the theories in this thread, it's a virtual goldmine for would-be novelists!!!

Says a Q supporter...the IRONY is overwhelming.

LOL! Hahahaha! Tee hee hee!!! Oh my goodness... that's just too funny. Thanks for the belly laugh -- always appreciated!

Nope, not a Q supporter. Not a Q hater either. Just a Q watcher I suppose... I don't think I've even posted in one of the Q megathreads.

Speaking of irony, funny how you have now twice refused to respond to my reasoned and sourced responses to your unreasoned and unsourced claims... but you're right on top of an innocuous off-topic observation to use to attack me with yet one more unreasoned and unsourced claim...

Irony indeed

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

I couldn't have worded it better myself.

Do you hear crickets?

I sure do!!!

It's a shame too. I wanted to hear the OP's response. I'm glad I didn't continue... would've just been an even bigger waste of time and effort... and truth, eh?

She didn't prove anything or counter anything I provided. Everyone says it was a different plane, but can't prove it. Even if so...why is Trump flying with Epstein...can't he get his own rides?

You people will defend anything, including fellow members who share your beliefs who make weak points and consider it some type of "debunking", that is why I ignored her, it was simply not worthy of a response. Now, in this thread, we have Trump fans defending the Epstein connection.

Let it be known.

EDIT:

Now I am a bored troll just for being an informed individual trying to snap you out of your childish fairy tale. I believe in conspiracies, but you make fun of mine, but yours are just out of this freaking world.

Once again the irony is thick.
edit on 1-5-2018 by JosephKnecht because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

You never refuted any of my points.

All you did was say it was a different plane, but are using the word of a proven liar (Trump's lawyer).

You don't even deserve a respond in regards to that garbage post.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join