It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Q" is the equivalent of Sorcha Faal and you deserve to be made fun of

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
My knowledge now though since this has started has grown by leaps and bounds.

Like what, because I've not seeing anything particularly new, beside the packaging, to this Q thing.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Actually I think Q did kind of call out Corsi in a round about way along with many others. I know Corsi was first to come to my mind when I read it.

Apr 29 2018 11:11:22
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ
Be careful who you are following.
Some are profiting off this movement.
Some are building a big following off this movement only then to retreat and go mainstream.
Patriots make sacrifices.
Some, the ultimate sacrifice.
Patriots are SELFLESS.
Do they ask for monthly payments to remain Patriots?
Think logically.
To some, it’s only about the money.
Those who would seek personal gain at the expense of others in this movement has an agenda.
You decide.
This is not a game.
The only profit we should all be striving for is TRUE FREEDOM.
God bless you all.
Q

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
Q revealed his identity very early on, it’s someone connected to Stephen Miller who is in the alt right Media business

Dam I thought for sure it was Kanye..

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
Before I answer that, why dont you tell me where you have actually looked for things or the digging you have done

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Wow. Whether it was Corsi or not that "Q" was addressing in that "drop," it shows this whole thing is a fake.

If Q was really who he says he is (or she or them or whatever), he wouldn't care if some blowhard was profiting off of it all. WHY would he??

If Q is authentic and the agenda he's tossing riddles about is as serious and deadly as he says it is, do we really think he is going to care about some guy making money off of it? Of course not. Q would only care about the info getting out there. Hell, Q probably wouldn't even be aware of who is and isn't profiting from this little exercise- isn't he too busy taking down Clinton and Podesta? He has time to watch Corsi segments on Alex Jones?

Why would he care if someone makes money? Q is getting worried now that someone else is getting the attention he is supposed to be getting.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Meh not into that nostradamus jibberish, I see or tea leaf talk. Some people like that stuff thou, not for me, some people have to figure things out their own way op, but ya I agree it’s kinda silly.l

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

2.) How does one reconcile every sitting president sharing a lineage to European Royalty including Trump?

Is this really true? I'm not discounting it but have no way to know, can you prove this beyond a shadow of a doubt?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Q is propaganda, his goal is not to bring truth, but to manipulate and deceive. I've noticed many manipulative tactics being used in his posts.

When I was younger, there was a man who claimed to be an "NSA insider" who used similar tactics to control my mom and convince her that her friends were out to get her and all sorts of other stuff. He wanted to isolate her and get her to climb on board his cult. He would make educated guesses about future events based on what he'd read online, and when he turned out correct, my mom would "know" he was the real deal. He tried to separate my parents, he tried successfully to get my mom to do free legal work for him -

There are people out there like that. This guy who was conning my mom said he was NSA insider. Ok, so what? That's not good enough. Anyone can say they are NSA. Anyone can say they are an "insider" and post in such a way that it "appears" as if they are. These manipulative tactics usually end up hurting more than they help in the long run.

When it comes to my mom, it ruined her mental health and her marriage and she was paranoid for years because she thought that people were going to plant drugs in her house or kill or frame her children for horrible crimes. She even thought someone would sue her husband for malpractice just to get back at her for knowing this man.

This is the same thing in my mind as Q. Manipulative liars like Q and the NSA man exist. The real "awoken" are the ones who realize this. Think of how much harm it does when people believe this crap. The only way my mom recovered was because I ordered her to stop talking to that man after ten years. Guess what? No repercussions. No one got framed, no one got drugs planted on them, no one was really out to get my mom. It was all a delusion.

Consider this a public service announcement for anyone smart enough to listen.
edit on 01amTue, 01 May 2018 00:39:13 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

I have been following the Q threads here and the drops on qanon.pub.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

You know what gives me that same feeling? When he says things like "These people are sick", such a pointless and obvious appeal to emotion.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

You know what gives me that same feeling? When he says things like "These people are sick", such a pointless and obvious appeal to emotion.

Exactly.

And this question asking business. Why is everyone talking like its some genius tactic? It's not. Not in the questions he's asking or the way he asks them. Pedestrian questions.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: JosephKnecht

I won't flame you, because I have my own thoughts and questions and concerns about Q. But I would like you to expand on your thoughts and be more specific... for example:

How can Q have any credibility when they mention the taboo subject about Pizza...

Q has credibility because of what he has said... not because of what he has not said.

...but never calls Trump out on his plane ride with Jeffrey Epstein on the Lolita Express...

Not the "Lolita Express," but a different plane owned by Epstein. This information comes from a court filing quoting the "testimony" of Jeffrey Epstein's brother, Mark, in a deposition. This plane ride was not on the notorious "Lolita Express," and it was described as giving Trump a ride back to New York from Florida in the "90s." This seems to be the only time Trump flew with Epstein. Trump's name did not appear on any flight logs of the Lolita Express, unlike Clinton's name, for example.

What exactly should Q be calling out? Do you have reason to believe there's more here? I'm not trying to give Trump a free pass, but what I have seen indicates that much was made of nothing by the usual rabble rousers... That's the red flag... not the fact that Q hasn't mentioned it. But if you've got more, I'm listening...

...or his complimenting Epstein about his fine choice in "young women"?

Here is the direct quote from the New York Magazine interview in 2002:

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

In hindsight, we understand that Epstein's interest is with literal girls... not women on the younger side. And while girls are off limits, young women are not. And the sad thing is that every woman knows that men have a tendency to throw away their wives at a certain (older) age and start dating sweet young things.... Hence the old joke about men trading their wives in for a newer model. So while we may find it pretty darn shallow and pathetic, we're not surprised. Especially not when it comes to the mega rich. Rather, it's easy enough to accept Trump's words at face value, especially lacking any further evidence that he was speaking of actual girls and not young women. And of course the accusations with no evidence then become the red flag...

So I ask again: What exactly is Q supposed to call out?

I could go on for ever on why Q should not be taken seriously but the above question should be enough to discredit Q and convince any Trump supporter that Trump is in fact an insider answering to a higher power.

Actually, no, because your premise is based on incorrect information, and therefore it is a faulty premise. If anything, it seems that you bought into the original psyop against Trump... but before I continue, I would really like to know your response to what I've posted already. I could go a dozen different directions from here! But I'd rather discuss with you than speak at you.

I couldn't have worded it better myself.

Do you hear crickets?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: sooth
This is just my hypothesis, but I suspect that one day Q will be revealed to be some professor or a group of students led by a professor at some university like Yale or Princeton. The timing at which Q came about after the mass awareness and exposure of "fake news" combined with Q's obviously very deliberate target audience feels very specific to me. I think Q has an agenda, but I don't think it is what Q's followers think it is.

So very wrong. Q has direct access to the president. If you knew anything about Q, you would know that. Since you don't know that you can throw this theory in the garbage where it belongs.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman

originally posted by: JosephKnecht

originally posted by: JosephKnecht
a reply to: dashen

Can you please address Q's inability to call out Trump on obviously being part of the deep state which everyone thinks is out to get him?

EDIT:

The Epstein connections are pretty damning and difficult to explain, are they not?

I'm quoting myself to illustrate how this point usually (not always) brings crickets among the Q crowd. Some attempt to defend it but usually end up in a hole so deep that they just give up. There's no twisting the Epstein connection unless you honestly think Trump was there undercover getting inside info for his big expose when he takes down the deep state (just wait us doubters will see!)

I'm still reading the comments, but before I go any further here I am curious. Does this same damning point of Trump and Epstein equal the same level as Bill and Hillarys connections too? I mean if we are going to address one, we should address all the elephants in room yes?

Trump never flew on Lolita Express. He flew on a different Epstein plane from FLA to NYC.

Slick Willy and Cankles flew in the Lolita Express many, many times. No correlation at all between Trump, the Clintons and Pedophile Island.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Off the top of my head the shake up in Saudi Arabia last year, multiple false flags (Parkland shooting), +++ being tweeted by Trump and the most obvious is the Korean peace that is happening.

How was that special insider knowledge? Each of those instances could have been predicted easily by any autist conspiracy theorist who lives in his mom's basement and spends 18 hours a day scanning all of the MSM and alternate news sites.

Before you say "but Korea," that's a 50/50 deal right there. He had a fifty percent chance of getting that one right.

Anyway, you didn't answer the question fully. How were any of those things known ONLY by insiders??

Yu think peace and prosperity on the Korean Peninsula is a 50/50 deal? Freaking seriously? 2 years ago peace on the Peninsula was a freaking pipedream but now the window lickers claim "it would have happened anyway" or "hey its a 50/50 chance"?

Da fuq outta here with that bullsnip. Are you they type of person that hears S.Korea's president say that Trump deserves a Nobel for his work with NK but will still deny Trump played a part?

Ya I think you are.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: IAMTAT
That doesn't make the movement ineffective. Awareness is growing...people are thinking and researching and discovering for themselves and then sharing with others.

don't forget the interdimensional reptilian pizzagate and magic squares of nonsense letters... let's spend twelve pages or so at a whack guessing what random 2- or 3-letter combos might mean, eh? so much work getting done!

Has Q ever referenced P-gate? If so prove it or stop lying.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
Q is propaganda, his goal is not to bring truth, but to manipulate and deceive. I've noticed many manipulative tactics being used in his posts.

When I was younger, there was a man who claimed to be an "NSA insider" who used similar tactics to control my mom and convince her that her friends were out to get her and all sorts of other stuff. He wanted to isolate her and get her to climb on board his cult. He would make educated guesses about future events based on what he'd read online, and when he turned out correct, my mom would "know" he was the real deal. He tried to separate my parents, he tried successfully to get my mom to do free legal work for him -

There are people out there like that. This guy who was conning my mom said he was NSA insider. Ok, so what? That's not good enough. Anyone can say they are NSA. Anyone can say they are an "insider" and post in such a way that it "appears" as if they are. These manipulative tactics usually end up hurting more than they help in the long run.

When it comes to my mom, it ruined her mental health and her marriage and she was paranoid for years because she thought that people were going to plant drugs in her house or kill or frame her children for horrible crimes. She even thought someone would sue her husband for malpractice just to get back at her for knowing this man.

This is the same thing in my mind as Q. Manipulative liars like Q and the NSA man exist. The real "awoken" are the ones who realize this. Think of how much harm it does when people believe this crap. The only way my mom recovered was because I ordered her to stop talking to that man after ten years. Guess what? No repercussions. No one got framed, no one got drugs planted on them, no one was really out to get my mom. It was all a delusion.

Consider this a public service announcement for anyone smart enough to listen.

Sorry for your mom's stupidity. To equate Q with that gong show of a story is ridiculous. If you knew absolutely anything about Q at all you would know that Q has direct access to the President.

This group of people isn't made up of bored and sexually frustrated wives looking for something exciting. Sorry to shoot down your ridiculous conflating of the 2.

Maybe doing some research would help.
edit on 1-5-2018 by Carcharadon because: Spelling

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: daskakik

Exactly.

And this question asking business. Why is everyone talking like its some genius tactic? It's not. Not in the questions he's asking or the way he asks them. Pedestrian questions.

It's not genius but it is incredibly effective. You can lead a horse to water and all that. We knew about Keith Ranierre and those depraved perverts months before you did. Months.

But ya it's all a LARP and fake because you say it is. Get a grip.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: JosephKnecht

I won't flame you, because I have my own thoughts and questions and concerns about Q. But I would like you to expand on your thoughts and be more specific... for example:

How can Q have any credibility when they mention the taboo subject about Pizza...

Q has credibility because of what he has said... not because of what he has not said.

...but never calls Trump out on his plane ride with Jeffrey Epstein on the Lolita Express...

Not the "Lolita Express," but a different plane owned by Epstein. This information comes from a court filing quoting the "testimony" of Jeffrey Epstein's brother, Mark, in a deposition. This plane ride was not on the notorious "Lolita Express," and it was described as giving Trump a ride back to New York from Florida in the "90s." This seems to be the only time Trump flew with Epstein. Trump's name did not appear on any flight logs of the Lolita Express, unlike Clinton's name, for example.

What exactly should Q be calling out? Do you have reason to believe there's more here? I'm not trying to give Trump a free pass, but what I have seen indicates that much was made of nothing by the usual rabble rousers... That's the red flag... not the fact that Q hasn't mentioned it. But if you've got more, I'm listening...

...or his complimenting Epstein about his fine choice in "young women"?

Here is the direct quote from the New York Magazine interview in 2002:

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

In hindsight, we understand that Epstein's interest is with literal girls... not women on the younger side. And while girls are off limits, young women are not. And the sad thing is that every woman knows that men have a tendency to throw away their wives at a certain (older) age and start dating sweet young things.... Hence the old joke about men trading their wives in for a newer model. So while we may find it pretty darn shallow and pathetic, we're not surprised. Especially not when it comes to the mega rich. Rather, it's easy enough to accept Trump's words at face value, especially lacking any further evidence that he was speaking of actual girls and not young women. And of course the accusations with no evidence then become the red flag...

So I ask again: What exactly is Q supposed to call out?

I could go on for ever on why Q should not be taken seriously but the above question should be enough to discredit Q and convince any Trump supporter that Trump is in fact an insider answering to a higher power.

Actually, no, because your premise is based on incorrect information, and therefore it is a faulty premise. If anything, it seems that you bought into the original psyop against Trump... but before I continue, I would really like to know your response to what I've posted already. I could go a dozen different directions from here! But I'd rather discuss with you than speak at you.

Do you hear crickets?

Absolute silence on Boa's post. Interesting isn't it? Another talking point bites the dust. These mongs are so pathetically predictable it sickens me.

Their stupidity knows no limits.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Do you hear crickets?

I sure do!!!

It's a shame too. I wanted to hear the OP's response. I'm glad I didn't continue... would've just been an even bigger waste of time and effort... and truth, eh?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join