It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Q" is the equivalent of Sorcha Faal and you deserve to be made fun of

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JosephKnecht
a reply to: Boadicea

You never refuted any of my points.

Yes, I did.

All you did was say it was a different plane, but are using the word of a proven liar (Trump's lawyer).

Actually, I provided a link to the quotes from the under-oath-deposition of Jeffrey Epstein's brother, Mark. Even if I had used "the word of a proven liar," it's easy enough for you to do your own homework and find the deposition yourself. No need to take anyone's word for it.

Of course it's even easier to stick your fingers in your ears while chanting "Lalalalalalalala" so you don't have to actually see and know the truth.

You don't even deserve a respond in regards to that garbage post.

And yet... here you are!!!

It's okay, buddy. I understand. I'm pretty embarrassed for you too. But it's gonna be okay. We can both walk away from this pathetic exchange right now and pretend it never happened.

Our words will stand on their own merit. I'm good with that

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
ive been in there long enough to see DDos attacks/thread sliding/ shills on that site, espescially when something important drops, like act# and various amounts of money politicians are hiding. he said Iran was next and look at the news that dropped about iran.

if you cant see that iran/nk was going to be used to start ww3 via U1 > Canada> Europe >Russia >Iran/NK(neutralized ... than i dont know what to tell you. ill expect to see massive arrests in this country once Iran is cleared up. They are the last threat the cabal holds in their deck of cards. i guarantee if they test irans uranium it has hillary's and obamas finger prints all over it. all these billionaires building bunkers (im looking at you cuckerburg) while the rest of the world sees massive population reduction.

edit on 1-5-2018 by Ares2493 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-5-2018 by Ares2493 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JosephKnecht

It's not my fairy tale bro.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Keep this thread in mind, folks.

In a mere month, it will be buried and all but forgotten.

Q will still be unadulterated bull#.
Hillary still won’t be in prison.
The swamp will still exist.

But the Q mega-threads will continue, I will continue to be called a government shill, and we will still here about:

#ticktockticktock although that’s been the running meme for about a year now.

These people are so invested in their Q narrative, I feel bad for them. I really do.

Whether or not they’re willfully fooling themselves, or woefully optimistic - they actually believe the things they, and Q, claim.

June 18th
August 11th
September 17th
May 2nd

These are all dates that Q has “dropped,” regarding “Hillary going to prison.”

If you’d like a source, PM me. Or, you can search the “Q breadcrumbs,” for yourself. Because these dates are there.

And these dates passed. Hillary still isn’t in prison.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: Carcharadon

originally posted by: sooth
This is just my hypothesis, but I suspect that one day Q will be revealed to be some professor or a group of students led by a professor at some university like Yale or Princeton. The timing at which Q came about after the mass awareness and exposure of "fake news" combined with Q's obviously very deliberate target audience feels very specific to me. I think Q has an agenda, but I don't think it is what Q's followers think it is.

Q has direct access to the president. .

What information did you get from Q that proves he has direct access to the President?

Be specific, and explain how only someone with direct access to the President could have known the information.

Again: be specific.

Why should I do your research for you? If you have been following the Q threads you would know how Q is directly connected. We've been over it a 100 times and I don't feel like holding the hand of another troll to show them something that is easily verified.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

This is just my hypothesis, but I suspect that one day Q will be revealed to be some professor or a group of students led by a professor at some university like Yale or Princeton. The timing at which Q came about after the mass awareness and exposure of "fake news" combined with Q's obviously very deliberate target audience feels very specific to me. I think Q has an agenda, but I don't think it is what Q's followers think it is.

What information did you get from Q that proves he has direct access to the President?

Be specific, and explain how only someone with direct access to the President could have known the information.

In the Q megathread they’re discussing stargates, remote viewing, telepathetic communication with alien beings.... just let them have their fun.

They sure have. And your post is exhibit A in why I've been hammering a certain segment of posters to atop pushing that idiocy and stay on topic. Deal with facts (of which there are plenty) or shut up (them).

You are correct in your statement but also disingenuous. The vast majority of the posters in that thread are NOT discussing that stuff. It's a very miniscule percentage of the posters, unfortunately they are vomiting on each page with a lot of crap.

The majority are not talking about those things.

It's literally like 3 posters. And we've been hammering them the last couple days to reign in their lunacy.
edit on 1-5-2018 by Carcharadon because: Spelling

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnnaThema

So very wrong. Q has direct access to the president. If you knew anything about Q, you would know that. Since you don't know that you can throw this theory in the garbage where it belongs.

Q has as much direct access to the President as I. In other words - exactly zero.

We don't have to prove a negative; the onus is on you to prove your statement.

So ... whatcha got?

It's already been proven multiple times. Sorry you missed it, guess you should have been paying more attention.

Pics from Air Force One.

Trump tweets directly referencing things in Q posts down to the letter.

That's 2. There are many more. Go do some research and if you still need help I'll be there to hold your hand and guide you through it step by step.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: KansasGirl

You know what gives me that same feeling? When he says things like "These people are sick", such a pointless and obvious appeal to emotion.

Exactly.

And this question asking business. Why is everyone talking like its some genius tactic? It's not. Not in the questions he's asking or the way he asks them. Pedestrian questions.

It's not genius but it is incredibly effective. You can lead a horse to water and all that. We knew about Keith Ranierre and those depraved perverts months before you did. Months.

But ya it's all a LARP and fake because you say it is. Get a grip.

Why are you so angry?

How do you get anger from that post?

You're just mad that I gave you an example of how Q isn't a LARP so instead of responding to the post and facts you deflect with some U Mad Bro nonsense.

Beat it clown.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

In the Q megathread they’re discussing stargates, remote viewing, telepathetic communication with alien beings.... just let them have their fun.

They sure have. And your post is exhibit A in why I've been hammering a certain segment of posters to atop luchkng that idiocy and stay on topic. Deal with facts (of which there are plenty) or shut up.

You are correct in your statement but also disingenuous. The vast majority of the posters in that thread are NOT discussing that stuff. It's a very miniscule percentage of the posters, unfortunately they are vomiting on each page with a lot of crap.

The majority are not talking about those things.

It's literally like 3 posters. And we've been hammering them the last couple days to reign in their lunacy.

Fair enough, I pop in to the Q threads every once and again to see if the delusions continue.

In my defense, the talks of Stargates were quite mild compared to some of the other “theories,” if you’d call them that I’ve read in the Q threads.

In the very first Q thread I explicitly stated how it reminded me of ATS of old, it really wasn’t an identity politic pissing match - and I genuinely wanted Q to be correct, and gave the thread a chance.

The first prediction came and went. Then the second. Then the third. Then the fourth. Then the fifth. Then the sixth.

I was watching the Joe Rogan Experience with AJ while I had some family up about a year ago, and AJ name-dropped Q and it took me a moment to collect my jaw from the floor.

Again - this was about a year ago.

There are so many things that Q “predicted,” that are literally ignored because it was complete bull#.

I could name them off, but I absolutely don’t have the desire to skim through hundreds of pages of multiple threads to find “breadcrumbs,” that led out to be entirely and objectively false.

Q “predicted,” that Sessions had “flipped,” and that’s why Hillary wasn’t locked up - the next day, Q was making “breadcrumbs,” about Session being a #patriot.

Whatever the Q phenomenon is, it’s not malevolent. This Q character is not “dropping crumbs,” because Q loves you and wants you to be informed.

This Q phenomenon is an absolutely perfect representation of what confirmation bias is, what moving the goalposts entails, and what delusions of grandeur look like.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

So very wrong. Q has direct access to the president. If you knew anything about Q, you would know that. Since you don't know that you can throw this theory in the garbage where it belongs.

Q has as much direct access to the President as I. In other words - exactly zero.

So ... whatcha got?

It's already been proven multiple times. Sorry you missed it, guess you should have been paying more attention.

Pics from Air Force One.

That's 2. There are many more. Go do some research and if you still need help I'll be there to hold your hand and guide you through it step by step.

What about the things Q has dropped that haven’t come to fruition, such as the four times and specific dates released regarding when Hillary would go to prison?

Q has an accuracy of 0% when it comes to “Hillary is going to prison,” predictions.

Would that, abiding by your logic, constitute proof?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Why should I do your research for you? If you have been following the Q threads you would know how Q is directly connected. We've been over it a 100 times and I don't feel like holding the hand of another troll to show them something that is easily verified.

Then please, take pity on my troubled soul, and point to where it has been PROVEN that Q is directly connected to the President.

Unless, of course, you can't ... in which case I'd expect you to ignore this post.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

So ... whatcha got?

Pics from Air Force One.

What about the things Q has dropped that haven’t come to fruition, such as the four times and specific dates released regarding when Hillary would go to prison?

Q has an accuracy of 0% when it comes to “Hillary is going to prison,” predictions.

Would that, abiding by your logic, constitute proof?

Wait, what? Those pics somehow prove that Q was on AF1?

Oh. My. God.

Okay, I need to log out because I'm laughing too hard and I'd rather not cause another hernia.

Seriously? That's what's being offered as proof and people believe it?! I guess I owe Andy $50 after all!

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Dashen man, I know I'm late to the thread but you're too funny sometimes! WGA

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

that's what y'all say every time anyone asks for proof.

why should you? because you're making the claim. if it was that easily verified no one would need to ask you wtf you're on about.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

You put links that meant nothing that you claimed they portrayed.. Repost that # and make make sense, i dont log on much and it is painful to respond to you acting like you just unlocked the key the the fuvking universe when alll you did was spin sn1t to a reality that I cannot comprehend lmao you rock hahah.

Repost that # and highlight the parts that you claim mean what they mean. Trump was on that plane with Epstein.

Let me rephrase it so you can deny it:

Trump is a Epstein bud AND you are trying to deny it wtf is wrong with you?

Podesta, is that you?

It could be.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: JosephKnecht

Nope. I said what I said. I provided links and sources. You've provided nothing worth my time. Good to know, of course, so thank you for that.

As I said, our words will stand on their own merit, and I'm good with that.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

She’s going to jail 4 times?

Interesting...

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I demand nothing less than six times.
She has been a very very naughty girl

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: JosephKnecht

This Q stuff is freaking desperate, it's so damn pathetic that I am laughing my face off as I type this.

How can Q have any credibility when they mention the taboo subject about Pizza, but never calls Trump out on his plane ride with Jeffrey Epstein on the Lolita Express, or his complimenting Epstein about his fine choice in "young women"?

I could go on for ever on why Q should not be taken seriously but the above question should be enough to discredit Q and convince any Trump supporter that Trump is in fact an insider answering to a higher power.

At this point, when I see people posting Q, I question their sanity and pity them for how far rock bottom they have hit, degraded to the point of believing one of the phoniest fairy tales ever presented.

I don't cheer for either team since they both play for the same boss and everything is rigged.

Flame me IDGAF

EDIT:

I wish there was a downvote button so we could see how many of you actually believe in this, even better yet, post in this thread and say "I support Q". Stand proud!

You are awfully enthusiastic about it. So I'd say Q has gotcha hooked.

Even trolls succumb

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: RomeByFire

She’s going to jail 4 times?

Interesting...

It's how she accesses the stargates. Do keep up.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join