It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Q" is the equivalent of Sorcha Faal and you deserve to be made fun of

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Q is essentially crowdsourced propaganda. People won't believe whatever TV tells them anymore, we're getting wise to that, our culture has evolved. But you can make them think they figured it out for themselves and its like a puzzle. But it also helps that Q is unknown. We're more willing to believe someone without a clearly visible agenda.

It's brilliant, considering how simple the format is. Still remains to be seen exactly how successful it will be, but I think it's already made a difference.

Mixing real insider information with false disinformation is nothing new though, age old trick. A trick only available to the elite in power, whoever they are.
edit on 30-4-2018 by Cutepants because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JosephKnecht
a reply to: dashen

Can you please address Q's inability to call out Trump on obviously being part of the deep state which everyone thinks is out to get him?

EDIT:

The Epstein connections are pretty damning and difficult to explain, are they not?

I'm quoting myself to illustrate how this point usually (not always) brings crickets among the Q crowd. Some attempt to defend it but usually end up in a hole so deep that they just give up. There's no twisting the Epstein connection unless you honestly think Trump was there undercover getting inside info for his big expose when he takes down the deep state (just wait us doubters will see!)
edit on 30-4-2018 by JosephKnecht because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

Very good points and I certainly agree.

It does seem that they just changed some of their outlets but are using some of the same old tricks, some are wiser to it some are not. My OP may be condescending towards Q and whoever they are but as I said, I give them credit for a job well done even if their ultimate goal is not in my best interest.
edit on 30-4-2018 by JosephKnecht because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: JosephKnecht
I'm honestly convinced that whoever has been behind the Sorcha Faal disinformation campaign has expanded and now operates as Q in their spare time. What I once thought were great minds on ATS, people I respected even though I didn't always agree with them, have gone completely bonkers and have fell for this crap hook line and sinker due to blind partisan drone mentality and the inability to admit that you were wrong about Trump.

This Q stuff is freaking desperate, it's so damn pathetic that I am laughing my face off as I type this.

How can Q have any credibility when they mention the taboo subject about Pizza, but never calls Trump out on his plane ride with Jeffrey Epstein on the Lolita Express, or his complimenting Epstein about his fine choice in "young women"?

I could go on for ever on why Q should not be taken seriously but the above question should be enough to discredit Q and convince any Trump supporter that Trump is in fact an insider answering to a higher power.

At this point, when I see people posting Q, I question their sanity and pity them for how far rock bottom they have hit, degraded to the point of believing one of the phoniest fairy tales ever presented.

I will acknowledge that Q discusses real things that are happening, but they take factual events and twist them just like Sorcha Faal. They are preying on gullible people who are clinging to the false hope that Trump will save them from the progressive liberal conspiracy that is creeping up on them. Listen, I know they are taking away our guns and turning our boys into girls, I hate it and it is wrong, but this whole Dem vs Rep charade is tearing us apart and causing us to fall for some really stupid # !

I don't cheer for either team since they both play for the same boss and everything is rigged.

Flame me IDGAF

EDIT:

I wish there was a downvote button so we could see how many of you actually believe in this, even better yet, post in this thread and say "I support Q". Stand proud!

Just as long as you make fun of us in your own thread, I don't think anyone really cares.

What's a circle jerk with only one person called??

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JosephKnecht

I wasn't going to answer again because it's really not worth my time or energy but since you're going to continue just playing with yourself I will chime in. Epstein was a regular at Mar-A-Lago for many years until a single complaint was made to Trump by a patron. From that point on Epstein was persona non grata in Mar-A-Lago. There has not been one flight log showing Trump aboard the Lolita Express. And why doesn't Q call out Trump as being part of deep state?
Well gosh it would be kind of awkward with the president sitting right there
edit on 4 30 2018 by dashen because: Still sucking so hard

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I heard that excuse before too, explain this then.

(please pardon the source and criticize the content instead)

Mark Epstein, Jeffrey's brother, testified in 2009 that Trump flew on Jeffrey's private jet at least once. Meanwhile, message pads [see below] from Epstein's Palm Beach mansion that were seized by investigators and obtained by VICE News indicate that Trump called Epstein twice in November of 2004.

nypost.com...

Message Pads

Why did Trump's lawyer deny this relationship then later have to backtrack?

Trump's attorney Alan Garten told VICE News last week that the presidential candidate had "no relationship" with Epstein, and only knew him because Epstein was a member of Mar-A-Lago, Trump's private club and residence in Palm Beach.

However, that's not quite true. The two have actually been friends for quite some time, and Donald has spoken highly of him in the past. I'm sure some of you are familiar with this quote, however, I find that it is a testament to Donald's character and attitude regarding Epstein, AND his knowledge of Epstein's interest in young girls.

You're regurgitating false claims which have already proven to be dishonest, that's strike two in this thread bud. There's no defending the above information and quotes, or is there in your opinion? You take the word of Trump's lawyer who has been proven to be a liar that trump didn't go on the plane but don't believe Epstein's own brother?

You continuously show us that your cult mentality dictates your thought process and has rendered it less than critical. I am looking for some good honest debate but all I keep getting are insults and old news which does not portray what the poster claims. Some of you are very misleading.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Q predicted peace on the Korean Peninsula when Kim was still doing missile tests.
Not bad for a LARP.
Suck it

Q has made four predictions about Hillary going to prison and not one of them came true.

But hey, that’s conveniently ignored, and anytime I bring up the “IBOR,” crumb that Q dropped I’m considered a shill or a naysayer.

I gave Q a chance, but this was nearly two years ago.

Maybe by Q megathread part fifteen Hillary will be in prison, right?

😂😂

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Q predicted peace on the Korean Peninsula when Kim was still doing missile tests.
Not bad for a LARP.
Suck it

Here I thought he was supposed to be an insider now you're saying he's a psychic.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
while i dont think Q is sorcha faal, i am 100% sure Q is an disinfo agent, he is forgetting all the crimes angaist humanity that trump did while pointing the same in other people

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

If we get up to 15 Mega threads I'm going to arrest Hillary myself

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Q claims that Trump met with Kim during his trip to China
edit on 4 30 2018 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JosephKnecht

I love the Q threads. It’s what happens when conservatives try to be creative.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Trump out on his plane ride with Jeffrey Epstein on the Lolita Express, or his complimenting Epstein about his fine choice in "young women"?

also thanks for mentioning this, this statement has become so rare to find that i think someone is erasing it off the internet to support trump!

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
while i dont think Q is sorcha faal, i am 100% sure Q is an disinfo agent, he is forgetting all the crimes angaist humanity that trump did while pointing the same in other people

It should be obvious to everyone that any conspiracy that starts off with Donald Trump as the savior is going to be inherently wrong.

That one part deligitimizes the entire thing.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
If reliable evidence comes out that Trump is a pedo like Epstein or at the very least help them cover up then into the fiery pit with him.
So far I have not seen any verifiable evidence

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Good that I haven't made up my mind yet but I can say things on both sides.
The thing that I literally HATE about this Q is the bloody riddles. This isn't Harry Potter, if you have something to say say it!
The less info you give, the more you'd be right somehow.

Then again, writing a really hateful thread on ATS during a time this Q is doing his/her thing and people are still making up their mind, gets my conspiracy mind going faster than Q makes predictions; what if you are on of those that are supposed to undermine this character because he/she is on to something? Eh?

I don't trust OP enough to suddenly chuck away all the things I have been piecing together and say: "Oh, if Josef Knecht says so, then it MUST be the ultimate truth".
I will make up my own mind in time. For now I'm just gathering info.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Q revealed his identity very early on, it’s someone connected to Stephen Miller who is in the alt right Media business

It’s a continuation of the election smearing that Pizzagate was, but toned down for obvious reasons as they get banned for slander

OP you are correct they ignore Trump and Epstein, and also Israel while talking about deep state

It’s cult 45 with alt right and white mixed with a dash of God’s work

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

If reliable evidence comes out that Trump is a pedo like Epstein or at the very least help them cover up then into the fiery pit with him.
So far I have not seen any verifiable evidence

What about the court case the women dropped because she said she had death threats

In that case she had a witness who worked for Epstein who was going to confirm her story

Also she hinted a child was killed

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

its obviously gonna happen sooner or later, it was unlikely kim would use the big guns

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

and even if he is an insider, he is clearly being played by the don

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join