It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World war 3 updates US strikes Syria. It begins

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Zero fatalities so far reported.

www.newsday.com...

The United States, with Britain and France, launched 105 missiles and bombs to destroy three of the Syria’s chemical weapons sites, with no reported fatalities so far,

Not quite WW3 yet.....

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Why are you calling this WW3?

This is not.....World War 3.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Some reports of an Iranian base hit a few minutes ago near Aleppo. Is it Israel again or someone else?

10:10 P.M. Reports: Loud blast heard at Iranian facility near Syria's Aleppo

A loud explosion was heard at a weapons depot near Aleppo, Iranian media outlets reported Saturday. According to Al-Arabiya, the depot was used by Hezbollah and other pro-Iranian militias.

www.haaretz.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

If it was anyone (some places are saying nothing is going on) then my money is on Israel with it being Iranian.

Hezbollah has apparently released a statement that nothing happened and it was only an attempt to improve morale after the failed attack last night.
edit on 4/14/2018 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Being honest and realistic about it that's where my money would go too. Some Iranians were taken out last week too by someone, reckon it's Israel.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66
a reply to: The GUT

I can. But at the moment i can not do it😒

You have to use Google translate🤔

This is a snip from VG Verdens gang.

En av kildene sier at Trump har bedt militæret om å vurdere alternativer som inkluderer å straffe Russland og Iran - Syrias allierte. Men USAs forsvarsminister Jim Mattis og andre militære ledere skal ha advart om at jo større angrepet blir, jo større er risikoen for en konfrontasjon med Russland.
I wouldn't trust VG if I were you.
They have been taken in many lies.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
i really dont see russia or syria doing much of anything to the west. It wouldnt be a smart move on their part.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Don't resort to hate my Jedi friend. Choose the path of truth and health and survive this. 2 out of every 3 people on planet know this is staged. Only in the west are we kept blind. a reply to: AlienVessel

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Zerohedge reporting 20 Iranians killed by possible Israeli strike. Many of then officers. Report is in realm of rumour with conflicting reports. If true, there goes the "one off strike" .

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Turkey media now saying 4 Iranian bases attacked in Syria right now. Attack on going and very fluid. Dozens of aircraft used.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: REalBEL

Except that it's an Israeli strike being carried out without the US. They've hit Syria multiple times without US aid.

Yes, I know, they're totally controlling the US and would never do anything on their own without us, but they're more than capable of pulling off these attacks without any aid.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
According to CNN Turk there is a partial power outage in Damascus due to attacks in Deir Ezzor.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Haifa, Israel has initiated emergency response procedures and has told authorities to be prepared for any potential military fallout from US operations in Syria

Other "huge" explosions reported on Israeli border.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
What’s going on new bombing tonight?

In the middle of a video game just checking in.
edit on 14-4-2018 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

Israel is hitting Iranian bases again.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Power outtage is most likely due to the Syrian government cutting power to reduce the number of visible targets from the air.

Just checked my sources I usually go to when things are going crazy in Syria and I'm not seeing any reports of an Israeli attack.
edit on 14-4-2018 by Tenbatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Ah thanks zaph

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: REalBEL

Hi brother, your words are precious to me. Please help me with your positive energy and spirit to endure the trials that come my way.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Tenbatsu Heres an account of latest bombings.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Ya I have a funny feeling a land war may come out of this I know it’s a little inmature but it seems that is the goal..

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join