It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World war 3 updates US strikes Syria. It begins

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Chatter about Iran planning to strike Israel. Chatter about Israel planning big pre empt attack.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: REalBEL

Seem to be getting a lot of stuff, saying that the Israeli government are saying they are expecting an Iranian attack Thursday, and know where all the UAV bases are and will not let this stand. That the have ramped up air defenses on the Syrian Lebanese border etc.
edit on 17-4-2018 by anonentity because: adding

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: REalBEL
Reports of huge amounts of USA assets being moved to Panama canal. If ww3 breaks out, red dawn will attack from South. USA forces moving to counter. What is coming. Nothing or something.

I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this and its YouTube videos but what is your source for these reports

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

The Western propaganda machine is now counter productive, the more they lie the deeper hole they are digging for themselves. Since they must realize this, expect a severe and more worrying false flag

The reason for thinking this is that John Bolton wants regime change not only in Syria but he's going for the double whammy and going to do Iran as well.....That's what its all about just think about this, he has stated it. He is a dual Israeli national and will do what he has to for his homeland. I am going to get some tinned food in.

edit on 17-4-2018 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join