It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World war 3 updates US strikes Syria. It begins

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Chatter about Iran planning to strike Israel. Chatter about Israel planning big pre empt attack.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: REalBEL

Seem to be getting a lot of stuff, saying that the Israeli government are saying they are expecting an Iranian attack Thursday, and know where all the UAV bases are and will not let this stand. That the have ramped up air defenses on the Syrian Lebanese border etc.
edit on 17-4-2018 by anonentity because: adding

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: REalBEL
Reports of huge amounts of USA assets being moved to Panama canal. If ww3 breaks out, red dawn will attack from South. USA forces moving to counter. What is coming. Nothing or something.

I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this and its YouTube videos but what is your source for these reports

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

The Western propaganda machine is now counter productive, the more they lie the deeper hole they are digging for themselves. Since they must realize this, expect a severe and more worrying false flag

The reason for thinking this is that John Bolton wants regime change not only in Syria but he's going for the double whammy and going to do Iran as well.....That's what its all about just think about this, he has stated it. He is a dual Israeli national and will do what he has to for his homeland. I am going to get some tinned food in.

edit on 17-4-2018 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
RT reporting huge explosions in hama and Aleppo. Possible airstrikes. Waiting for updates.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: REalBEL
Waiting for updates.

Haaretz coverage: twitter.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: greyhat

A bit more

It seems to be heating up. Russian warplanes cross the Euphrates river.

edit on 29-4-2018 by anonentity because: adding

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   
What is going on here? Zero news in the states msm nevermind I see Syria got bombed the crap out of so bad, it was registered on the Richter scale..

Damn....
edit on 29-4-2018 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Which is at least the third time since September (that's been reported at least) that they've crossed the Euphrates.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   
no reports here stateside.......do we have anything thats not youtube to confirm Israels strike, and Irans intent to strike Israel?

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Ya I sold my stock in Russia, they are not gonna do anything, after getting punked last month.. seems Israel is handling our light work in Syria for us.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
There are tweets on twitter right now saying Israel nuked Syria lol. Hype level is hysterical. Seems Israel hit a weapons depot. About 7 hours ago.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Rumors of Russia deescalation team are leaving Syria. Not needed. Rumor USA initiating emergency broadcast frequencies. Rumor Russia just switched to New radio frequency. Iran says it will strike. Israel shows a lovley PowerPoint presentation.
Talk of tactical nuke used in Syria however if a weapons depot was hit, that could explain such a boom. Peace everyone, the hot phase of ww3 could nuke half the world in 3 hrs. That could start and finish in the next 24 hrs if Russia and Iran strike the precious Israel. Remember, Israel believe they are the chosen ones, above all other races. The annuaki are about to clean house on earth.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: REalBEL

Sounds like plan B invade Syria because Iran might have
Nukes stored there for Israel

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Here is an interesting perspective.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Thanks for this great summary!!
a reply to: Vivyinsect

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I would not count this story out just yet in Syria, a big stock pile of big ships are over there and allot of threats of war, now the Israel USA Iran propaganda or so called facts or reports Iran is still researching nuke tech. Hard to say but I think Israel wants a war with Iran..

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Haaretz.com @haaretzcom

BREAKING: Officials said Israel seems to be preparing for open warfare with Iran and is seeking U.S. support

twitter.com...

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: greyhat

I wouldn't doubt it
I believe this is a result of inaction by Russia in Syria.
It is perceived Russia will not defend Iran effectively if it is attacked.

edit on 1-5-2018 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: all2human

I am not sure, could also mean they try to force Iran out of the trenches in Syria and into offensive action against Israel.

If the Iranians dont stay calm or we hear some "false flag heroe story with Iranian bad guys", then it will become hot.

The Russian inactivity could also mean they are sampling some more ESM data and wait for the moment things get really hot.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join