It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World war 3 updates US strikes Syria. It begins

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

Interesting tactics , the guy is a Pastor and are on it 24/7 and seemed to have picked it up first. If Russia protect Syria and shoot down Israel's jets , then America will be pulled in.
Hers another one

edit on 14-4-2018 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Ya well about every 30 years or so we get dragged into one or start one. The world is just rotten and in that environment it’s likely to do bad stuff.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Has it started yet?

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

I'm not seeing anyone discussing this event on either Syrian, Iranian or Russian news sources which would have been all over this.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tenbatsu

I'm not seeing anyone discussing this event on either Syrian, Iranian or Russian news sources which would have been all over this.

From the Jerusalem Post

iranian attack

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Tenbatsu

Everything is slow to respond, I suppose it all has to go through a censor , plus its Saturday night. But its happening.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   
The blind are blind and will not listen to reason or logic. You would have a better chance teaching a rock something. Do not try to educate people because they shut their brain off. Provide information and let people take it or leave. Half the world is in your side brother. Life is eternal and the universe is within us. Do good and God, Allah, Buddha the universe will know your heart. I believe aliens are in control of earth and ww3 and huge population cull is destiny. Death is only a pathway to New birth. The real dead people are those who are blind to accepting the new. Death can come at any second, we are not trying to avoid death but only trying to live life. People like you seek the truth and want to build a better world. Through destruction or not we can always rebuild. Smile in the face of the ignorant, they well learn the truth one day and that will be our revenge. a reply to: AlienVessel

edit on 14-4-2018 by REalBEL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   
for those who want an impeachment trump, I'll say you're almost there. but it almost can last a very long time...If the planet is destroyed as mars or faeton , all the blue blood will die here, we, Russians will not let you survive or fly away .it's i red blood speak to you from Russia
edit on 15/4/18 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Artemis12
a reply to: REalBEL

It's absolutely strange that this is going as far as it is right now. France? That's just really odd to me that they're involved so heavily in this. The whole thing screams 'setup'!

Not strange at all France is using its interventionist foreign policy in Syria and the Middle East to reinforce its self-perception as a great power. France is trying to show relevance on the world stage and finally there is one more reason they see radical Islam as a threat and see it as a national security priority to control the middle east.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: mangust69
for those who want an impeachment trump, I'll say you're almost there. but it almost can last a very long time...If the planet is destroyed as mars or faeton , all the blue blood will die here, we, Russians will not let you survive or fly away .it's i red blood speak to you from Russia

Wow your about 11 cookies short or a dozen huh? Everyones blood is red the higher the oxygen levels the redder it appears. The mars thing is just silly it wasn't destroyed it just couldn't sustain life

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Trump impeachment. LOL. You people are hilarious. Trumps impeachment went out the window when Saudi Arabia put a massive amount of "rich" people in jail. BTW, most of which donated to Hillary. Sorry, liberals, that was the end game, whether you like it or not. Trump will have 2 terms, so just get used to him being President.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 04:23 AM
link   
How good was the Putin /trump power play. The entire world was on edge of seat of ww3 when Trump did his smart missile tweet. Followed by Moscow tweet aim them at the false evidence. Trumps next tweet as the world watched. This bad relationship with Russia is the democrats fault let's stop arm race. Lol. Democrat party is toast

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   
lets all get extremely low income, or become self employed artist and earn just enough to survive and not enough to pay taxes to the war machine !

Since we in the western democrcy have no say on how are taxes are used , and I do not want them used to kill people in other countries!

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: REalBEL
Post to update military operations only. No opinions. No sides just reports of ww3 strikes please

So far. US UK France just launched strikes on Damascus. Germany did not join alliance.

Waiting on Russia to attack those assets that struck or submit and admit defeat.

Please report all strikes or military movement. Large potential to go nuclear. All eyes to ground lets paint the picture here

You say no opinions yet you say this has “ a large potential to go nuclear.” That is not a fact that is an opinion.

I am of the opinion that the chances of this going nuclear is very slim. At least for the near future that is.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Bicent

Interesting tactics , the guy is a Pastor and are on it 24/7 and seemed to have picked it up first. If Russia protect Syria and shoot down Israel's jets , then America will be pulled in.
Hers another one

Israel better not bite off more than they can handle themselves. Stomp on Iran and prepare to get kicked up side the head before he USA can save their butt.
edit on 15-4-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

(post by Godstuff removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
lets all get extremely low income, or become self employed artist and earn just enough to survive and not enough to pay taxes to the war machine !

Since we in the western democrcy have no say on how are taxes are used , and I do not want them used to kill people in other countries!

Considering the level of selfishness in people, you have more chance of trump giving up twitter than people actually giving a # about others.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

edit on 15-4-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: nevermind

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

I think what happened on Friday, was that a very low per cent age of the missiles actually got through, so some of the sites had to be attacked with a back up plan. Bearing in mind that the Russians were not letting the Syrians have the best interceptors , the strike rate was lower than expected.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

If Assad had the capability to disable or sink the USA launch subs, do you think the attack would have happened?

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join