It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World war 3 updates US strikes Syria. It begins

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Artemis12
a reply to: REalBEL

It's absolutely strange that this is going as far as it is right now. France? That's just really odd to me that they're involved so heavily in this. The whole thing screams 'setup'!

It is so obvious a set up! But we have been lied to again and again, and most people fall for it again and again! What the West has just done is criminal, but what they done in Iraq, Vietnam and libya was criminal too. Seems like they are untouchable, esp with most of mainstream news behind them!

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

It's absolutely strange that this is going as far as it is right now. France? That's just really odd to me that they're involved so heavily in this. The whole thing screams 'setup'!

It is so obvious a set up! But we have been lied to again and again, and most people fall for it again and again! What the West has just done is criminal, but what they done in Iraq, Vietnam and libya was criminal too. Seems like they are untouchable, esp with most of mainstream news behind them!

Yes but it's so much deeper than even this. Someone or someones are controlling UN Countries and blackmailing individuals there is no doubt in my mind about that. Until that stops this won't end well. the criminal league runs everything and if people don't empower themselves with inner knowlege ' that intuitive little voice inside' that's literally screaming at everyone, then nothing will ever be done about the abuse they've caused the entire globe.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Yes but it's so much deeper than even this. Someone or someones are controlling UN Countries and blackmailing individuals there is no doubt in my mind about that. Until that stops this won't end well. the criminal league runs everything and if people don't empower themselves with inner knowlege ' that intuitive little voice inside' that's literally screaming at everyone, then nothing will ever be done about the abuse they've caused the entire globe.

It is all about getting a pipeline from Qatar through Syria into the West. Assad said no to this, and now he is paying for it with false flags after false flags.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

It's #ed up but I agree with PUTIN. If we aren't going to do a proper investigation but instead blanket bomb w/e, then our assets deserve to be destroyed and the loss of life accompanied to it is OUR fault.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
From South Front

According to the Russian Defense Minisry, the US and its allies fired cruise missiles, including seaborne Tomahawks and GBU-38 guided bombs from B-1B planes while F-15 and F-16 fighter jets launched air-to-surface missiles. The UK Air Force’s Tornado aircraft fired eight Scalp EG air-launched cruise missiles. The US-led strike was aimed at the following targets: Four missiles were launched at the area of the Damascus International Airport. All these missiles were intercepted. 12 missiles were launched at the Al-Dumayr Military Airport. All these missiles were intercepted. 18 missiles were launched at the Bley Military Airport. All these missiles were intercepted. 12 missiles were launched at the Shayarat Military Airport. All these missiles were intercepted. 9 missiles were launched at the Mezzeh Military Airport. Five of them were intercepted. 16 missiles were launched at the Homs Military Airport. 13 of them were intercepted. 30 missiles were launched at targets in the areas of Barzah and Jaramani. Seven missiles were launched. According to the Russian Defense Ministry, the facilities in the areas of Barzah and Jaramani were partly destroyed. The military added that these facilities had been for a long time abandoned and had not been invovled in the production of chemical weapons in contrary to the claims of the US-led coalition.
southfront.org...

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

I can see why now. And the damage left behind from this has no value to themm no meaning, it's saddening.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

now wait for the regurgitation of the US headline msm version... i bet it will be along the lines of "mission accomplished".

so a gas attack likely perpetrated by the CIA or allies, possibly costs a few thousands to secretly deploy , an uncanny amount of missiles fired by the US, the movement of ships to the area, aerial support, logistics, man power.... And we're looking possibly up to $100million USD spent based on no proof to where the attack came from.

One wonders why we were so quick to act....
edit on 14-4-2018 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Rumor is they launched 100+ missiles with Syria claiming they intercepted "most", but so far, the 3 main target sites seem to be completely destroyed. So I'm not too sure if that claim is correct regarding the intercept.

This was on CNN main page.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT ARE A BUNCH OF SATANIST LIARS!!!

I know them too well - I don't need to research this.

THERE WAS NO CHEMICAL ATTACK! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT THE MOST SATANIC PEOPLE ON EARTH ARE COMPLETE HATEFUL LIARS!!!

THIS WAS ALL PLANNED MANY YEARS AGO AND THEY MADE UP A LIE TO START A WORLD WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM GOING TO DO SOMETHING BIG BECAUSE I AM NOT LIVING ON A PLANET THAT STUPID IDIOT SELFISH POWERFUL SATANISTS ARE TAKING OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I wish I could say I'm surprised but one, having studied and followed the Syrian conflict, I know they've wanted Assad out this whole time. Second, my suspicions were that Trump was always part of the same establishment that seeks to retain global US empire through any means necessary.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
originally posted by: AlienVessel

You're going to do something "big"??

Well, maybe, but not until you finish your interview with the guys in the suits walking up your driveway right now!

edit on 4/14/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienVessel

I suppose we will get a wave of lunatics now coming out of the woodwork, over the Syria crisis. Usually starts out as we hate America, Russia and Syria is good etc. then argue over it til their face is blue.

Missing the point of the event.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

Are you replying to me and talking to them? What a stupid hateful idiot you are. You are just as bad as the American government you idiot prick. Do you want people to be murdered? Is that how hateful you are? Stupid idiot. That is what you are - ignorant in your head and you make idiot small time wrongful judgments all day because of it. You are living in a false world inside of your head and NONE of it is justified!

Mods I know this is borderline but look at what this idiot posted and this post is well justified.

edit on 14-4-2018 by AlienVessel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienVessel

Right on que. I been here for a long time. Your iteration never changes. Mankind by design is indeed self destructive.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

You're going to do something "big"??

Well, maybe, but not until you finish your interview with the guys in the suits walking up your driveway right now!

You're right. My first idea is to speak out to the masses over microphones, but that will get me killed the fastest.

I am a very peaceful person. But if this ends up to the point of UN troops invading America or Russian troops invading America to restore peace through some one world government plan, I will probably turn into a mercenary just like half of America. If Satanists are going to ruin the world for everybody, we need to ruin the world for them. If the world is going to be ruined it must be completely ruined - not just ruined for all the good people while the satanists who have been building underground cities for the last 70 years in order to survive their well thought out plan for the last days.

Or, you can just give in and let the Nazi scientists dismember your body while you are alive in their underground bases - your choice.
edit on 14-4-2018 by AlienVessel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

You started it you fool. I did not say that I was not completely pissed off that I live in a world full of delusional haters. You haters are 90% of the world. I have to go through BS every day of my life because you idiot people are too numerous!!! I cannot stand you people. So the point that you predicted me to talk smack after you acted like a jerk to me, what is that other than still maintaining the act of a stupid apathetic jerk? That is what you are, and what you will always be so stop talking to me, but if you want to get the last world like a little squirt, we can go at it all day because I know that I love the world and I know that you hate the world - simple as that.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I'm all for conspiracies,secret meetings etc. after I'm on ATS, but in situation like this you still have to go on what information you can get. If the State department is corrupt and feeding incorrect information who knows but isn't just as likely some dumbazz Syrian soldier grabbed a chemical shell instead of explosive one. Because to me thats part of the issue, even having chemical weapons in such an unsafe area, in a battle zone is just crazy unless you intend to use them. As far as behind the scenes, maybe that was the point made to Russia get control of Assad's chemical weapons so they can't be used. The far fetched scenario of chem weapons being smuggled into an encircled area, to be used as a false flag attack needs to have concrete evidence. So far it's just ATS theories and Russia saying that happened for damage control. We do agree that the last attack was from Syrian forces? so even if they let chem weapons fall into rebel hands it's still partially their fault as they had them in vunerable areas to begin with.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

And we have a stupid hater as you are.

I am not fronting anything - you are mad that I am honest. You want me to be tricked and believe that you don't hate everybody. But all you do everyday is show disrespect to people you don't know. Why would I let such a wrongful judgmental idiot speak a bunch of false things? But when I stand up for the Truth - you try to insult me like I am some smack talking punk, when the TRUTH is that I have more love and respect that any of you.

LOL YOU ARE SUCH STUPID MANIPULATORS!!! ALL YOU DO IS MANIPULATE!!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS GEORGE?? IT MEANS THAT YOU SAY SOMETHING FALSE AND MAKE PEOPLE BELIEVE IT!!!!

I WILL DIE FOR THE TRUTH - NOT BECAUSE I AM A WARRIOR - BECAUSE THE TRUTH IS WORTH IT - AND NONE OF YOU WILL EVER HAVE THAT MUCH INTEGRITY.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I AM GOING TO DO SOMETHING BIG BECAUSE I AM NOT LIVING ON A PLANET THAT STUPID IDIOT SELFISH POWERFUL SATANISTS ARE TAKING OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who exactly are the Satanist? Jew's right? Democrats? Catholics....? We need information so we can support your bigly bigness.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join