It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World war 3 updates US strikes Syria. It begins

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   
AJ is pissed. Haven't seen him go off like this before. WARNING HARSH LANGUAGE.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

And to be quite honest, in order to overwhelm a target, it proves numbers is the defining factor

Interestingly, that was the Soviet doctrine.

Lots and lots of cheaper munitions and platforms are more effective than fewer very expensive ones.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Haven't seen him go off like this before.

You're joking. Right?

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Haven't seen him go off like this before.

You're joking. Right?

he was. that's why he edited.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Was his anger making the empty chair next to him spin? LOL That was a good spin.

Honestly though, I agree with him. And Eff Trump like he said.

It was fun while it lasted. But I cant condone what we are doing.

Screw this. Next impossible hurdle. NEXT!

edit on 4 14 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

He usually makes a point not to swear, especially while on air.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

The militants from Douma were already being evacuated at the time of the supposed chemical weapons attack. The battle was over. The Syrians and the Russians had everything to lose and nothing to gain by using chemical weapons. On the other hand, the Saudi backed Jaish al-Islam military faction had everything to gain from western intervention.

Sieges are a natural part of warfare and Jaish al-Islam was a well funded, trained and equipped military group that was well entrenched and had hoarded international relief and supplies for themselves and their soldiers. They were not a group of rebels seeking liberty and freedom as you believe. The Syrian Army also suffered greatly from sieges and still do in Fu'ah and Kefraya. Except when sieges were completed by the opposition they lined up Syrian Soldiers and murdered them. They weren't evacuated in buses back to friendly lines like how the Syrian Army has done to areas that have fallen.

Unfortunately, to know what has happened in Syria takes more than emotionally charged one-liners which you seem to be fond of delivering. Feel free to debate my knowledge on this issue instead of resulting to personal sniping. I've been involved in this conflict since before it started and have not gone a day without researching it. I'm more than prepared to debate you on any occurrence during the conflict.

edit on 14-4-2018 by Tenbatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   
As serious as it is Alex going off is pretty funny a reply to: Konduit

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: REalBEL
Post to update military operations only. No opinions. No sides just reports of ww3 strikes please

So far. US UK France just launched strikes on Damascus. Germany did not join alliance.

Waiting on Russia to attack those assets that struck or submit and admit defeat.

Please report all strikes or military movement. Large potential to go nuclear. All eyes to ground lets paint the picture here

I'm just glad some countries have the balls to stand up and fight....you don't get 3 countries that big to strike simultaneous targets without having accurate Intel and proof of a sick murder of civilians....

Or maybe I'm wrong....

There will be proof once it is manufactured, you can be sure of that. The three countries acting this way show nothing more than they are aligned both military and financially. Proof isn't needed when they have the same goals...

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
This might have been a lighter attack than the last one.

My idea that Mattis was scared to do a real attack might have been right.

So far three injured is it according to the daily mail.

So maybe they are scared of Russia after all. This apparently was a weak attack.

Maybe we overreacted

Its almost as if. . IT WAS ALL FOR SHOW!

Almost as if the western powers did the absolute minimum neccessary to pat themselves on the back and say to their respective countries and allies "See! We stood up to russia and putin and we punished assad! Value us and associate us with strength and believe we will protect you!"

And now Putin can get back to working on ports and pipelines and whatever other regional goal his has unbothered

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   
meanwhile i'm still waiting for evidence it was
1. chemical gas
2. used by assad

our leaders say they have it.
so where is it??

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Isn’t it akways all for show?
a reply to: Whoisjohngalt

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Shame on the US, UK and France for taking us into a new World War.

No evidence that Assad's regime or Russia did the chemical attack but still used it as justification to bomb Syria!

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tenbatsu

It's hard to believe that someone on a website like this is buying the official narrative so aggressively. Do you honestly believe that Bashar Al Assad and the Syrian Government are the psychopathic child killers that the media makes them out to be? Are you aware that Syria and Russia have done more to stem the tide of Islamic Extremism than the United States has since all of their campaigns since the invasion of Afghanistan? Are you aware that this was a multi-national overthrow of the Syrian Government that started in 2011? Are you aware that billions of dollars were poured into Islamic extremist groups that wanted neither liberty nor freedom but only to enact sharia law and oppress the populace and murder those who didn't conform to their religion?

Russia stood down because it would have initiated World War 3, cooler heads prevail here and while you may think the U.S. has come out the victor the tides in Syria are rising and the people are now more united than ever. I suspect that they've had more than enough western meddling in their country. Unlike the U.S. they are wide awake over there and understand what is going on.

You're cheering a government that has paved its path through blood for the past 70 years by overthrowing foreign nations, implementing false flag attacks and assassinating foreign leaders. Our government is sick and if you still believe in their righteousness after all this time you need to do more research into the history of the U.S. and the events leading up to the Arab Spring and what occurred in afterwards. The answers are out there.

ditto

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Well it looks like ww3 has been cancelled.
Now we just have the fake alien invasion to look forward to on the 18 th.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   
My theory is Russia and USA played chicken and USA backed down. Both held conversations and agreed that USA could strike the desert to prove to its population that is was strong and not backing down but in reality USA lost. Missiles were launched and and hit some dirt. Russia keeps Syria trump looks strong for striking and everything is back to normal. Ie economy is breaking a reply to: Konduit

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Exactly. My money is on this was USA doing a tuff retreat with permission from Russia. a reply to: Whoisjohngalt

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   

You're either on a mission to wind as many folks up as possible or irretrievably delusional.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:31 AM
link   
down 71 missiles from 103 winged, air-ground and air bombs.French aircraft did not make any launches.Russia has not knocked down a single one, although it was able to bring down 100%.Russia will continue to investigate the actions of the special services of England who applied chemical attack against Russian citizens skripal and fake a chemical attack in the Duma...In response to this unprecedented trampling of international law Us and Uk, Russia will supply Syria and not only missile complexes with s300

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join