It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My visit to The Skinwalker Ranch, 2018

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

I personally WISH he were, but I think it is more likely that it is Tom DeLong. It is a logical purchase for the To The Stars Academy ... and that description shared.. falls in line with To the Stars as well... But that's just a guess... of course.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: NephraTari

Anything is possible I guess, but the ranch was sold several years before TTSA was formed. I doubt it, since I'd think Delonge would want to talk about it. He seems focused mostly on the UFO stuff, not necessarily on paranormal things

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: mirageman

I don't think Skinwalker Ranch will turn into a theme park of fun or entertainment. Maybe the filing has the misdirection of entertainment to make people misunderstand the research going on there. There is an ATS member posting on this thread that is under NDA to speak freely about Skinwalker. Ask yourself why. My personal opinion is that Skinwalker is under an important strategic research program.

You mean this movie is all a set up and Adamantium (the company that the owner has set up to adminster Skinwalker Ranch and its associated trademarks) is some sort of front like Studio Six Productions was?

Adamantium interestingly enough is a fictional metal alloy by the way.

If your suppositions are correct then that means you are implicating Springer, Robbie Williams, George Knapp and Jeremy Corbell are being used for some kind of cover-up for the MIC.

Interesting supposition my friend. Care to elaborate on this idea before someone knocks on your door?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

If your suppositions are correct then that means you are implicating Springer, Robbie Williams, George Knapp and Jeremy Corbell are being used for some kind of cover-up for the MIC.

That is what you are saying not me. I don't think any such thing.

Interesting supposition my friend. Care to elaborate on this idea before someone knocks on your door?

And no one is coming knocking on my door. For what? An opinion on ATS! LOL! Har har!!
I'll have to call my friends at the No Such Agency! LOL!
edit on 12-7-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Well you did say in an earlier post.

If even 1/10th of what's been described in Knapp's book is manifesting at Skinwalker Ranch, I wouldn't be surprised if the US Govt. military hasn't bought that Ranch.....

And then you said

Maybe the filing has the misdirection of entertainment to make people misunderstand the research going on there.

So it's easy to see what you were getting at. But of course as soon as the people involved were mentioned and the site owner then you start backing off. The trademarks filed against Skinwalker Ranch as an entertainment franchise are genuine. But you then supposed that it really wasn't that at all and was for some super secret project.

So you are suggesting Skinwalker Ranch is really owned by the military and that secret research goes on there.

Why would these new military owners just happen to allow a pop singer, a journalist, a film maker and the owner of ATS onto the property to make a movie then?

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

This is quite a radical alternative theory but I’m wondering if it might be right?

My personal theory was that the owner is not a single individual but a consortium.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I'm not backing off anything, nor suggesting anything. I have no direct knowledge of the ranch, but just suggested an opinion, nothing more. Not sure why you think I'm dodging anything, I'm not. My opinion is just like your Robbie Williams theory. A guess in lieu of public information. In a vacuum of information, the guesses might be spot on or a wild swing. That kind of describes most posts here on ATS, especially here in the "Aliens and UFO's" section.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

You do realize you aren't that far off!

Because a recent piece by Robbie Graham on Mysterious Universe suggests that Corbell is linked to people in the MIC.

Certain government/corporate interests have preferred to keep the ranch off-limits to the general public as their scientific investigations continue. But this hasn’t stopped Corbell from gaining access (he knows the right people—and Jujitsu)...In this exclusive interview for Mysterious Universe, Corbell discusses government involvement at the ranch, the nature of the phenomena reported there, and the theories that may account for them....

One of the aims was to determine if The Phenomenon presented a threat to National Security, and another was to attempt to determine the mechanisms utilized by The Phenomenon. The fact that the United States government was involved at all is fascinating.....

I was initially drawn by the stories about a broad scale of paranormal events, and my interest was cemented years later when I learned about the DIA (Defense Intelligence Agency) involvement, even though I could not publicly acknowledge it.

There's also some inside knowledge about things AAWSAP and AATIP given.

Another important distinction is that AAWSAP was pro-active, not reactive. It actively investigated UFO matters and related phenomena, where AATIP was re-active and focused on nuts and bolts flying saucers. AAWSAP looked at saucers/UFOs, but also looked at the larger picture-related phenomena, exotic stuff, creatures, mutilations, Skinwalker Ranch. So, the recent UFO releases that have swept the across mass-media like wildfire tell only a small part of the story.

So although Jeremy is not linked to TTSA in any official capacity he does have some very interesting information in that interview about Luis Elizondo and his role at the DoD. Something which only someone close to that organisation would know. You should check it out.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

You are correct in that I am positive the U.S. Military does not own SWR.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JeremyCorbell

Mirageman thanks for the great link/story!

Corbell, a former Jujitsu sensei-turned documentarian

Jeremy, I was really big into Shotokan Karate. I made it to 2nd Degree Brown Belt!

If I were the military and this wacky stuff was happening, in the name of national security, I'd want to have knowledge of the phenomenon. maybe the military is already knowledgeable of these things already. If not I'd imagine they'd be keenly interested, right?

My thinking would be, if this stuff can manifest on that Ranch it could manifest in Washington, DC too.

So the question I have is, does the govt. show any presence at the Ranch or have or had any research going on there?

BTW Springer I found another good watch for you on Netflix. See Spectral trailer below.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Fantastic interview with Jeremy...must read!

From that article link,

my interest was cemented years later when I learned about the DIA (Defense Intelligence Agency) involvement, even though I could not publicly acknowledge it. The DIA attempted to scientifically investigate the occurrences experienced at Skinwalker Ranch. Investigators used the unique location as a “living laboratory,” attempting to understand for themselves the varied phenomena that display on and around the property. One of the aims was to determine if The Phenomenon presented a threat to National Security, and another was to attempt to determine the mechanisms utilized by The Phenomenon. The fact that the United States government was involved at all is fascinating.

Very interesting thing, Corbell's answer.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Springer thanks for this thread and for getting Jeremy here. The Skinwalker and Lazar documentaries Jeremy is doing will be seminal movies on what have been sheltered and protected topics. Lazar and the Skinwalker owners are especially secretive in doing interviews, so kudos to you Jeremy!

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Interesting Jeremy interview

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Thanks Pix

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Yes. Just building up the excitement first before I posted the link

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: JeremyCorbell

Mirageman thanks for the great link/story!

Corbell, a former Jujitsu sensei-turned documentarian

Jeremy, I was really big into Shotokan Karate. I made it to 2nd Degree Brown Belt!

If I were the military and this wacky stuff was happening, in the name of national security, I'd want to have knowledge of the phenomenon. maybe the military is already knowledgeable of these things already. If not I'd imagine they'd be keenly interested, right?

My thinking would be, if this stuff can manifest on that Ranch it could manifest in Washington, DC too.

So the question I have is, does the govt. show any presence at the Ranch or have or had any research going on there?

BTW Springer I found another good watch for you on Netflix. See Spectral trailer below.

Christ those swirly things in the movie trailer was like a the lone things I used to see in my mothers attains back in 1990.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Lol Mirageman.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Tyler Glockner at Secureteam10 on YT has posted a promotion of the SWR film.

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Jeremy's father was a Freemason and his mother was also a member of the female equivalent (cant remember the name). He mentioned this in quite some detail in a previous Jimmy Church interview... dont think that it adds anything, but interesting none the less..

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: srb2001

It's here:

edit on 13-7-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join