It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My visit to The Skinwalker Ranch, 2018

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: JeremyCorbell

Welcome Jeremy!

I think that you normally use a Canon 5D for shooting. How did you approach, artistically, putting together a project with so many different types of archival footage and over such a long period of time?

Do you think we’ll see a hearing a TTSS Skinwalker hearing?

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Thanks Jeremy,

Switching to your upcoming Lazar Documentary.

1- did you find any new info on Bob Lazar’s Background? Proof of education? Possibly Mr Lazar clearing up the mystery behind his MIT, Cal Tech, etc educational claims.

2 - any attempt to confirm proof of S-4

3. - my greatest fear of the Lazar story is that he is highly intelligent and is rumored to enjoy a good prank or practical joke. Did you sense any aspect that Bob Lazar opinion on his experience has waivered ? what is you opinion of the man and his story now in 2018.

Again thanks for your reply and coming to ATS . Greatly appreciated

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
"Oops. Thinking out loud."

Re: the subject, have there been any phenomena observed other than what is detailed in Kelleher's book?
edit on 7/7/2018 by Lurker1 because: WORK THE STEPS.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Lurker1

I don’t get the Space Oddity reference Lurker? Do you refer to the Moon?

Is there anything within the book you recommend, that perhaps the majority of others have overlooked?
edit on 7-7-2018 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Paddyofurniture

1- did you find any new info on Bob Lazar’s Background? Proof of education? Possibly Mr Lazar clearing up the mystery behind his MIT, Cal Tech, etc educational claims.

I encountered Mr. Lazar a few times when he lived in The Land of Enchantment. He had some interesting lady friends.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Also a interesting part of the story. Less than a year after Lazar is fired from “ Navy Intelligence” he is arrested for some involvement with prostitution which is later pleaded down to a pandering charge.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Paddyofurniture

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JeremyCorbell

Not ufo at all then, quantum level intelligence that have always been here playing the old trickster routine?

If only we could capture them for energy generation purposes

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

I believe Bob Bigelow owns the Ranch now. The previous owners name is easily found with a web search. They moved like 15 miles away from the Ranch after the sale.

It would be exciting if the previous family owners were interviewed for the film.
edit on 7-7-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

That's the standard assumption, that he's way in the background but still owns it. I've also heard that british singer Robbie Williams may be involved in ownership. Some say that it was his private plane that Jeremey etc flew in on that video/photo we've seen
edit on 7/7/2018 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

I didn't realize the ownership was in question. Perhaps Mr. Corbell or Springer could clear that up for us.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I've heard the owner wants to retain their privacy. I do think Bigelow is involved in some way, if not directly.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Bob sold it to the new owner a couple years ago (or so), you're way behind on the timeline of events here man.

My friend Robbie Williams is an interested party in as much as he was there with us back in March.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Thanks for the update!

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

originally posted by: JeremyCorbell
a reply to: thepixelpusher that’s a little Easter Egg from the film. Good eye. Let’s see what the film has to offer... 9/11/18

Release on 9/11!!?? I thought those pillars looked like the twin towers!

i mean this could just be something done in post production to embellish or help visualize the story being told rather than being actual footage of anything filmed at the ranch. As Mr. Corbell said, it doesn't like being put on film.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Smugallo

I was joking, not serious about that. That's why I included this emoticon

edit on 8-7-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JeremyCorbell
Houston... there's no problem. Ground Control... this is Major Tom. The transmissions are working. Excited to join you all here. a reply to: Springer

Great to have you here, Mr Corbell. Looking forward to both upcoming documentaries!!

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

I believe Bob Bigelow owns the Ranch now. The previous owners name is easily found with a web search. They moved like 15 miles away from the Ranch after the sale.

It would be exciting if the previous family owners were interviewed for the film.

Maybe Bob Bigelow ( ex pro Wrestler) can have a look at my area in England ?

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde

That's the standard assumption, that he's way in the background but still owns it. I've also heard that british singer Robbie Williams may be involved in ownership. Some say that it was his private plane that Jeremey etc flew in on that video/photo we've seen

Maybe Robbie Williams should do a documentary about Boleskine House ?

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: 808Funk

originally posted by: Springer

Bob sold it to the new owner a couple years ago (or so), you're way behind on the timeline of events here man.

My friend Robbie Williams is an interested party in as much as he was there with us back in March.

I think Springer is saying Robbie is not involved in ownership but shows interest by attending group visits.
edit on 8-7-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join