It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My visit to The Skinwalker Ranch, 2018

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Aren't Secureteam10 blacklisted : www.abovetopsecret.com...

There again perhaps this one isn't faked?

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Aren't Secureteam10 blacklisted : www.abovetopsecret.com...

There again perhaps this one isn't faked?

What, does he fake everything on his channel, or does he post videos from other sources and you can make your own mind up if it is fake or not?

posted on Jul, 13 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Well, it's a promo for Jeremy's film so not their usual After Effects UFO's. And to their credit they'll be interviewing Jeremy. Maybe they are trying to clean up their act.
edit on 13-7-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Yes they are, what's your point?

This video isn't a fake UFO designed to make them money, it's a promo of a film that ATS is mentioned in... About time we got some love back from them!

Their drek will still be blacklisted but this one can be allowed (for what I would think are obvious reasons).
edit on 7-14-2018 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

He was chastising me because I posted their vid that was promoting Jeremy's Skinwalker Documentary and their upcoming interview with Jeremy. Not the typical Secure Team 10 material, hence I felt it was safe to post. Feel free to remove it if it's against T&C.
edit on 14-7-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Hell no we won't delete it!

ATS is promoted in that movie (via my presence and a direct plug for the site in it), it's about time we got a little love back from them! God knows ATS helped build their YT channel right up until we realized they were hoaxing crap for views.
@@

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   

I was being ironic as that channel is infamous for the questionable content as we all know.

Like pixelpusher said maybe they are trying to clean up their act?

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 04:49 AM
link   

I was being ironic as that channel is infamous for the questionable content as we all know.

Like pixelpusher said maybe they are trying to clean up their act?

Secure team ten has promoted documentries in the past, so it's nothing new.

Please tell me out of all the footage they use, which ones have they faked by them?
edit on 15-7-2018 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

There you go

lmgtfy.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   

There you go

lmgtfy.com...

Sorry, you will have to do better than that! Not interested in jealous people ranting about him because he makes money!

Again, show me where he has faked videos?

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   

You seem to be getting a bit mixed up I must say.

Secureteam 10 is not the subject of this thread and now you are taking it way off topic. You seem unaware of a few things that reading this page will clarify. But I'll point them out for clarity.

ATS has a policy : The UFO Blacklist - Why was my ADGUK, 3rdPhase, SecureTeam10, Section51, etc, video moved to HOAX?

Springer has also said why the video posted by pixelpusher has not been deleted. Because it promotes a documentary he's involved with.

ATS is promoted in that movie (via my presence and a direct plug for the site in it), it's about time we got a little love back from them! God knows ATS helped build their YT channel right up until we realized they were hoaxing crap for views.

Link

I trust that clears up the matter but if you are still confused then I'm sure Springer will clarify any further questions you have about the matter.

Now let's get back on topic. For those who may not have heard it Jeremy was interviewed here

It's very interesting.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Ok, thank you for clarifying that you do not have a clue why this channel is in the hoax bin, and cannot come up with a single piece of evidence that he hoaxes videos.

Well done!

To the OP, sorry for going off subject. This will be my last post on the matter.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I just rewatched "Patient 17" on Netflix and realized that jeremy is indeed a great documentary filmakker that sheds light on topics that are often ridiculed. Jeremy is the one to bring light on forbidden topics and in a sensible and logical way! Thank God for tough skinned people like Jeremy Corbell!
edit on 15-7-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
I just rewatched "Patient 17" on Netflix and realized that jeremy is indeed a great documentary filmakker that sheds light on topics that are often ridiculed. Jeremy is the one to bring light on forbidden topics and in a sensible and logical way! Thank God for tough skinned people like Jeremy Corbell!

It is good, considering if you are a scientist, or anything else in that respected field, you are pretty much destroying your career if you show an interest in something that is not scientific mainstream

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Does anyone know if Jeremy Corbells documentaries will be released on any other sources other than iTunes?
Patient 17 was released on Netflix, do we know if Jeremy will be releasing the Skinwalker Ranch and also the Lazar documentaries on any other services like Netflix or Prime?

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

It should be available on Netflix eventually, like most movies end up being.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Thanks for the quick reply, I was just wondering whether to wait for it on Netflix.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

It is good, considering if you are a scientist, or anything else in that respected field, you are pretty much destroying your career if you show an interest in something that is not scientific mainstream

It is indeed unfortunate that science tends to take an off hands approach to these subjects. But in Patient 17 they paid to have the samples analyzed, and when the results were found it did interest more scientists to look into the elements and composite of the implant. I think science will open up to the possibilities soon. Skinwalker may be demonstrating some type of quantum mechanics physics. Certainly, the NIDS group did a thorough job of looking into the phenomenon. Jeremy's films may excite further generations of researchers to look into these things. The power of film is mighty.

I believe there are scientists on ATS that are compelled and driven by what they read here too. I don't think these topics are career killers like in the past.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

It is indeed unfortunate that science tends to take an off hands approach to these subjects. But in Patient 17 they paid to have the samples analyzed, and when the results were found it did interest more scientists to look into the elements and composite of the implant. I think science will open up to the possibilities soon. Skinwalker may be demonstrating some type of quantum mechanics physics. Certainly, the NIDS group did a thorough job of looking into the phenomenon. Jeremy's films may excite further generations of researchers to look into these things. The power of film is mighty.

I believe there are scientists on ATS that are compelled and driven by what they read here too.

I hope for the day when a scientist, physicists, astromanor etc can talk about these subjects without being ridiculed to the point where their whole career is on the line.

As with hard-core believers, the hard-core debunkers make it hard. Both run of belief systems. Yes, debunkers like to throw the words "critical thinking" around to make them sound more intelligent than they actually are, but they are running on belief systems too, even though they will never admit that there is no difference in both groups at all.

It is going to be a long time before these subjects can be looked at without beliefs attached to them

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Quantum Physics already is addressing bizarre things for scientists so I don't think these things are so taboo anymore. And I think you'd be surprised the numbers of scientists on ATS. As these phenomena are studied and qualified with facts, the curatin will be drawn back and more will go to work on what it all means. I really do think that jeremy's films will lead the charge for people to open their minds.

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join