It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My visit to The Skinwalker Ranch, 2018

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+190 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I have recently returned from the Skinwalker Ranch. I was there with friends and will be releasing info and pictures over the next several weeks. Mostly because I am busy making a living but also because the way movies work is you have to build up some suspense and thereby get some interest in the picture built up too while you're at it (hopefully). It's called marketing and yes, it's all a big tease because it has to be, media is so fractured now those who don't get the attention go broke and broke people can't afford to investigate ANYTHING. And if nobody can afford to investigate anything people like you and me will never KNOW about anything. It's that simple.

So, with all that out of the way here's my first installment of my story about the hardest place to get into that I've legally gotten into...

Skinwalker Ranch: March, 2018

The place does have a feeling of indescribable and internally moving grace about it combined with an equally indescribable feeling of just plain weirdness...

My logical mind attributes the "weirdness" feeling to the last 25+ years of stories I've read about it and the personal recitals of those tails by the people who lived them. People I know personally who have shared their experiences at the ranch with me face to face. Brilliant people who certainly DON'T need to impress me with flights of fancy and have ZERO reason to B.S. me.

The "Graceful" feeling, bordering on peaceful, which was definitely there, I have no explanation for and it seems counter-intuitive and just plain strange.

Anyone who has been around ATS long enough knows I am an eternally open minded skeptic; if I don't see it with my own eyes, if I can replicate the results, or find more than one (reputable and credible) person who saw it then well, I'm not impressed, to put it politely.

All that said, the place did "move me". I don't expect that to mean anything to anyone but me, but the fact remains... I don't have time to get into the details in this opening salvo of what I hope will be many posts but I assure you I believe there is "something" weird about that place, don't know what and can't guarantee it's not because I want to feel that way, but, after being home for more than a week I still feel "it".

That is unique.

I've been to lots of weird places and none of them have ever even impressed me, much less left a an impression on me like this one has. For the moment I'm chalking it up to the legend that preceded my visit...

In the interest of full disclosure, my reasons for traveling to the ranch were not completely selfish, i.e. finally getting into a place I've been trying to get into for 25+ years.

I was asked by dear friends to take part in the filming of the first genuine documentary done on one of the most mysterious and hard to get access to places on the paranormal side of the planet. I was happy to oblige and will be encouraging anyone with an interest in the ranch to check the film out when it's released.

Just to quash any B.S. spewed by the jealous and/or haters, NO, I won't be benefiting financially from the film, I truly believe it's the best (and only legit) historical record of the place that we've all been interested in for decades you'll ever see.

Believe it or not, as one of the founders of ATS I feel I owe it to our membership to share the info. I've seen the rough cut of the movie and it's good, factual, and very much NOT the typical crap you'd see on cable TV that pertains to the topic/phenom. That, and the fact ATS gets a nice mention makes it all good with me. :-)

Anyway, here's the first photo from the trip I can release, it's a pretty cool one that was taken during a very interesting part of our stay at the ranch. The faces that are blocked will be revealed as the release of the movie gets closer.

Backstory:

The second night we built a campfire in the same spot where George Knapp (he's on the left, Jeremy Corbell is in the middle, and that's me over on the right) lit one some 20+ years ago back when NIDS was on property. We did it in front of the spookiest abandoned old ass house I've ever seen.

Don't get your hopes up though, in spite the very well documented history of the ranch (the very thing that caused me to want to go there in the first place) nothing happened to me while I was there. But, I feel that isn't very meaningful.

I've NEVER seen a UFO, a ghost, or even a weird shadow. You'd think that the guy who is is into the topic(s) like I am would have by now but, alas, I have not.

Maybe I'm just jinxed, or, maybe the phenom just doesn't like me...

Either way I have several more images of places in the ranch that very, very few people have ever seen that I will be uploading over the next week or two, stay tuned...

Finally:
Just to quiet the doubters, here's a shot of the gate OPEN just before I entered:

More as I get time, let the comments begin!

edit on 4-12-2018 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Wow! I am jealous! You are a lucky man.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I’ve always been interested in skin walker but can’t help but feel like it’s a bunch of woo. I so badly would love for my reality to be shattered by some bizzar unexplainable phenomenon but like you not so much as a strange shadow or bump in the night has ever occurred too me.

I would like to get some validation that the world is stranger then it seems but I fear if I hold my breath waiting for it that I will suffocate.

Looking forward to the documentary.
ATS is a great site thanks for helping provide it for us all

a reply to: Springer

edit on 12-4-2018 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer

The "Graceful" feeling, bordering on peaceful, which was definitely there, I have no explanation for and it seems counter-intuitive and just plain strange.
That is unique.

I know a few locations in Texas that have that hard to describe "feeling" about them.
And, yes, high-strangeness has occurred in these places.
I've noticed that running water and granite seem to be a common factor.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Are you still the real "Springer", or have you been replaced by a clone?

(This IS ATS... it had to be asked...
)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Im really proud of you, and am looking forward to your report!
I also hope you didn't bring any cooties home with you....

Its a lot of fun as long as you don't have them in your house for 3 months straight as I did, when I was visitedbythem.

I also run heavy on logic.

This is grandpa speaking. I work in a steelmill 13 hours a day ( Not little miss Stinkums in the Avatar)
Stay safe, at home and at work.
Lookin forward to hearing more

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
Are you still the real "Springer", or have you been replaced by a clone?

The answer to that question is the difference between a good skinwalker and a not-so-good skinwalker.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   
What is the most ludicrous story you have heard about the ranch?
Will the movie have explosions?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Sounds like it was a fun and interesting trip .
Look forward to seeing future installments of your adventure there .

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Looking forward to more, thanks

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Thank you for bringing us full (fool??) circle!!

I tire of the political stuff. And my threads go nowhere fast.

I love seeing posts by the “old guard” which is why I am here in the first place!!

Can’t wait to be a member of ATS in a grand thread!!

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

I've NEVER seen a UFO, a ghost, or even a weird shadow. You'd think that the guy who is is into the topic(s) like I am would have by now but, alas, I have not.

Kinda makes one feel like a reject, No?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
That is unique.

originally posted by: skunkape23
I know a few locations in Texas that have that hard to describe "feeling" about them.
And, yes, high-strangeness has occurred in these places.
I've noticed that running water and granite seem to be a common factor.

I spent most of my life in PA and certain parts of the woods absolutely had certain feelings to them. This one area in the woods near where I lived was full of boulders (and actually had running water underneath/nearby) and it was so peaceful that I'd regularly go and sit on a rock, literally for hours, just listening to the sounds and watching the sun shine through the leaves. Then there were other areas of the woods that felt really off, where everybody just knew something was strange about them. I've had paranormal experiences in two of those "strange" areas.

skunkape23, what makes you mention the granite/running water?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Ahhh springer we love ya man!!! Thank you for this and making this available to us

Jeremy is on my Facebook and I follow him closely........

I would also like to say I’ve spent a lot of years in and out of the 4 corners area and that description of “grace” with the underlying tone of uneasiness is spot on, and permeated the whole area

What’s more I’m glad to see you’ve kept the spirit of ATS, and it’s members....

We love you buddy!!!
edit on 4/12/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Its a lot of fun as long as you don't have them in your house for 3 months straight as I did, when I was visitedbythem.

This is grandpa speaking. I work in a steelmill 13 hours a day ( Not little miss Stinkums in the Avatar)
if you feel like it id like to hear about your visit. Pm me.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   

No offense that’s a little odd......are you saying you and “ stinkums” share an account or?

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

Yep. it's the same old me (I'm on the right in the campfire picture).

I'm a few years older than my avater picture but I'm still me. ;-)

Here's another shot taken of me at the "campfire" at the ranch:

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I don't know who that is or what you are saying. Please clarify.

originally posted by: anotherside

if you feel like it id like to hear about your visit. Pm me.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Absolutely... Don't know what I have to do in order to have a genuine experience.

That said, I'll keep trying and traveling to where they happen for others I know and trust but, damn, it gets old being the "square" in the group of cool people who have all seen things.

edit on 4-13-2018 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Thanks for the info, pictures, whatever else you share about your trip. Definitely looking forward to it.

If you can say, in hanging with those people at the ranch, where there any fantastic stories that you believed more or less from hearing them in person?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join